TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 28, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: WandaVision : Archive through February 28, 2021 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thought this fascinating, original show deserved a thread of it's own. :-)

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
What is it about?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
It’s must see. Only two episodes left this season but cliffhanger every week. And if you are a marvel comic universe fan, SO many Easter eggs in every episode

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
The end of episode 3 definitely hooks anyone still reluctant.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
My son is into all the Marvel movies and has enjoyed WandaVision.

I asked him what WandaVison was about and he said, do you have some time over the next week to watch about 4 (I think he said "Avenger") Marvel movies with me. I'll help you to understand what's happening and when you start watching WandaVision, you will be in the know...kind of, lol.

I've become a WandaVision fan and have continued to watch more Marvel movies through the Disney app/TV.

I was never a fan of Marvel movies and now that I am, I count this as a nice side effect of the Covid Pandemic/staying at home.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
It's a very unique, fresh program, especially for Marvel fans. It's completely unlike anything I've ever seen before. Great fun. And while I'm a Marvel fan, the characters barely registered with me on film, to be honest. So I'm probably missing most of the Easter eggs Legal was referring to.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Mame there are articles each week discussing all the Easter eggs.

Did you know the footage of Wanda taking vision’s corpse was actually a cut scene from infinity war?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Cool thx Legal.But where are these articles?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I am as behind on the Marvel films so most of what they refer to, I have no idea about. I'm still enjoying it without knowing the backstory.

Jimmer, a fun thing they do is film the show in the style of a retro family show. They've done, The Dick Van D*ke Show, Bewitched, The Brady Bunch, Family Ties. The latest episode was in the Modern Family format.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I usually just Google Wandavision episode X Easter eggs and multiple articles pop up...

Here is a long one for all episodes https://collider.com/wandavision-easter-eggs-mcu-disney-plus/

And here is one for episode 7 that goes beyond just MCU references https://www.buzzfeed.com/noradominick/wandavision-easter-eggs-details-episode-7

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Okay, who else was singing "it was Agatha all along"?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, February 24, 2021 - 3:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thx so much Legal. So far we've seen about 5 eps. We're behind a bit.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Wednesday, February 24, 2021 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Legal, thanks for the links. I clicked onto the one for episode 7. What an eye opener to the many Easter eggs that I obviously miss or wasn't aware of from the Marvel comics.

I'm with Mameblanche, anyone can watch this as a stand alone series and enjoy what the writers present to us. It's a very entertaining show!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
My daughter and I are enjoying this show too! I think it is already the last episode next week!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
This new episode is very sad. I got very teary-eyed. Watch through the credits.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
That ending in the credits! Oooh!

It was sad but it had a beauty to it when Vision talked about grief being love persevering.

I can’t believe some people are just realizing Elizabeth is Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson’s sister. She especially looks so much like Mary-Kate.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Duh. I didn't know that until now. (Thanks Rieann)I was vaguely aware there was another sister but hadn't made the connection.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I guess it is one of those things that once you see the connection, you cannot unsee it. Lol

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, February 26, 2021 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Lol

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, February 27, 2021 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Rieann, maybe it's because she actually smiles. Throws the whole thing off. LOL

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, February 27, 2021 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, February 27, 2021 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
What is grief but love persevering?

Love that line.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, February 28, 2021 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Egbok -- I'd be interested to know your son's recommended marvel movie watch list. I have not seen any of the Avengers ones. I have seen a few of the older ones like Iron Man and the one with the raccoon.

I watched Wanda vision (am caught up) and I enjoyed it simply from the perspective of trying to figure out which sitcom they were mostly emulating. I guessed the main one except the last one, which I never watched. How brilliantly they mimic the old shows! I know the marvel stuff has gone right over my head, but I've enjoyed what I got out of it so far.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 28, 2021 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOl the one with the raccoon. haha I'm not a big Marvel person but I love Rocket, Guardians is one of my fav marvel movies.

Brenda, my hubby is a huge marvel fan so he gets some of the stuff I dont but like you, I am enjoying this show because of how they intertwined the sitcoms. It is very clever how it all ties together!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, February 28, 2021 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
:-) Not sure why I can't ever remember the name Guardians of the Galaxy -- even when Disney redid Tower of Terror to be mission breakout! (Which I love btw). Since Disney has embraced MArvel so much I feel like I really need to get with the program.