TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Deal or No Deal Island

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Deal or No Deal Island users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 06, 2024Brenda196625 03-06-24  9:53 am
Archive through April 16, 2024Pamy25 04-16-24  5:14 pm
Archive through April 30, 2024Pamy25 04-30-24  8:01 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 01, 2024 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It was apparent the fondness Rob has for Aron...especially the long hug he gave him on the way out

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, May 02, 2024 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
For sure. It's genuine. I think parenthood does good things to people. I have always liked Rob, but It's made him even better.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 06, 2024 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I laughed out loud when Rob said hey kids, your mom doesnt care about you. I know it was wrong and not nice but it cracked me up.

As soon as Rob said he was half listening to the rules i knew that he was probably the rule breaker tonite. Such a shame. I do believe he didnt hear him say you couldnt look.

I think the reason it ended in a cliffhanger is because Rob comes in last and the know that most of audience is watching because of him. They want people to tune in next week. I will be shocked if Amy is the one that comes in last.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, May 06, 2024 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I also believe that Rob didn't hear or didn't understand that, you must stay in your station, meant no peaking. He did it so openly, it didn't look like he was being too sneaky about it.

I didn't like that Amy went out of her way to try to sabotage everyone else. Giving wrong directions to the girls and telling Rob there were no cases left.

It's going to kill me, waiting until next week to see what happens. I really hope Rob makes it...but it doesn't look like it. If only Jordan had been a minute faster...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 07, 2024 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He clearly said that he had done mazes and puzzles so he didn't listen to the instructions and missed the rule saying you couldn't look at another board. That's on him.

Amy was true to form.

Yeah, agree with Pamy.. I fear Rob came in last.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, May 07, 2024 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Agreed that Rob likely comes in last, hence the cliff hanger. UGH for not listening to the rules. His arrogance showed here. And I love Rob. but what a bummer way to go out. And I feel like if it hadn't been the star of the show breaking the rule, they probably would have just told them they came in last and were out right away.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 07, 2024 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm so mad at Rob! LOL. If he doesn't win, I hope Jordan does.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, May 07, 2024 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Me too, Karunna. I dislike Stephanie as much as I dislike Amy. Have always liked Jordan. If Rob doesn’t win I hope she wins.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, May 07, 2024 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Agree with you all...would love if Rob wins, but Jordan would be my second choice....and will be deflated if it is Amy or Stef that win. They were actually, along with Kim, the ones I has hoped would be eliminated before the finale.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 07, 2024 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I have said for awhile I think Jordan is the winner. When they showed her with the owls but saying she didnt like the bad talk I think that was the editors wanting us to see she wasnt as bad as they were.

I dont care for Steph but like what she wants to do with the money. Her backstory also would have been a great triumph to be the winner. Editors do not like her LOL I know I know, she has said all that stuff but we see such a snippit of their days. She could have said 10 nice things and they showed 5 bad things. I think she tried to play like Rob and it backfired as far as audience appeal. Rob has had some bad moments but I love him so they dont bother me. So I try and step back and look at Steph thru a different lens.

As far as the one that swore on her kids, I really believe she was true to her word at that moment. In the field she knew she was at disadvantage and was trying anything to slow them down.

Jordan is the only one that has never had a bad moment on this show. She is for sure the winner.

ps I love Rob but I never wanted him to win this, just wanted him to get to the end because I love watching him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 07, 2024 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I had a feeling when he mentioned not paying attention. He should know better. He was going toward the cases when Amy was coming back with her case.. and also even if he beat her back he could have the lowest value case.

But he can only blame himself for this.

I also wanted Amy and Stef gone sooner than later.. Kim of course but Amy has been unpleasant all along and the lying and the bashing from the nightowls.. just not necessary.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 07, 2024 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy I thought immediately after swearing on her kids, Amy told the camera that she was lying.. her smirks after she lies, like leading the other women into a dead end.. and I didn't like Stef just following Jordan, either.. and then when she tried to tell Rob to go the wrong way, which he didn't buy for a minute..

But every time she justifies it to the cameras in such a gleeful way. UGH.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Tuesday, May 07, 2024 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
I would be surprised if the Banker isn’t revealed to be Howie Mandel as Howie is listed as one of the Executive Producers of the series.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Wednesday, May 08, 2024 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
I’m in the minority as I hope Rob is the last one to return. I’d like to see any one of the 3 women left win. Each of the three could really used the money to change their family’s life.

Rob & his wife have already made millions from reality TV. He’s had more than his allotted 15 minutes of fame. I’m fine with him appearing again on a celebrity series but he has an unfair advantage playing against first time reality contestants.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Wednesday, May 08, 2024 - 1:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I’m with you JBW.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: