TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Real HW Beverly Hills

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVESLexie_girl2572 104 03-27-18  11:03 am
Archive through April 07, 2018Dipo25 04-07-18  12:07 pm
Archive through May 02, 2018Lexie_girl25 05-02-18  3:39 am
Archive through September 10, 2018Lexie_girl25 09-10-18  1:37 pm
Archive through December 03, 2018Cinnamongirl25 12-03-18  12:05 pm
Archive through March 06, 2019Babyjaxmom25 03-06-19  5:05 pm
Archive through March 21, 2019Babyjaxmom25 03-21-19  12:37 pm
Archive through April 04, 2019Grooch25 04-04-19  1:48 pm
Archive through April 12, 2019Northwestblonde25 04-12-19  3:38 pm
Archive through April 22, 2019Biloxibelle25 04-22-19  7:00 pm
Archive through May 02, 2019Dipo25 05-02-19  6:32 pm
Archive through June 05, 2019Lexie_girl25 06-05-19  12:33 pm
Archive through June 12, 2019Grooch25 06-12-19  7:25 pm
Archive through August 01, 2019Babyjaxmom25 08-01-19  3:35 pm
Archive through October 29, 2019Dipo25 10-29-19  2:54 pm
Archive through September 03, 2020Chieko25 09-03-20  7:30 am
Archive through October 06, 2020Lexie_girl25 10-06-20  6:58 am
Archive through December 17, 2020Chieko25 12-17-20  12:32 pm
Archive through May 27, 2021Lexie_girl25 05-27-21  6:13 am
Archive through July 21, 2021Lexie_girl25 07-21-21  5:35 am
Archive through September 17, 2021Scooterrific25 09-17-21  9:35 am
Archive through October 15, 2021Sincebb125 10-15-21  5:02 pm
Archive through November 11, 2021Babyjaxmom25 11-11-21  12:57 pm
Archive through December 22, 2021Babyjaxmom25 12-22-21  3:33 pm
Archive through May 11, 2022Grooch25 05-11-22  6:46 pm
Archive through May 28, 2022Chieko25 05-28-22  5:51 pm
Archive through June 30, 2022Chieko25 06-30-22  12:02 am
Archive through August 13, 2022Babyjaxmom25 08-13-22  10:40 am
Archive through August 28, 2022Chieko25 08-28-22  11:32 am
Archive through September 23, 2022Sincebb125 09-23-22  3:40 pm
Archive through October 27, 2022Sincebb125 10-27-22  1:53 pm
Archive through January 10, 2023Lexie_girl25 01-10-23  9:41 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 11, 2023 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I watched a video today by a RH blogger who reported that the head honchos at Bravo/NBC fired Rinna because advertisers were threatening to leave due to the toxicity of the show.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I can believe that. QVC was also riled up years ago over her.

I recently started watching back from season 1. Im now on season 8 with Teddi..(she seems nice enough but Im only 1 show in) I had only watched season 6 & 7 years before so Im seeing so much that I had no idea about. I remember stopping at 7 because of Erika and Lisa R... those two were ridiculous, mean and SO very hypocritical. I rejoined watching a few years ago... but last year took the prize for most toxic ever (and I thought 7 was the worst!) so Im glad Lisa is gone.. even if its just for a year or two break. She is not fun to watch no matter how iconic she is

I have been following along this message board in the archives for each season.. Its been a blast to read everyones thoughts. and so many I want to reply to.. LOL

Anyone know of Dorit or Crystals status? I was hoping they'd stay.. but would be nice to have new blood too. Maybe Latoya Jackson? or ?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Latoya Jackson??!! Why?!

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
She showed up on the show last year or maybe the year before... friends of Kathy and Kyles I think.. She was on with Brenda Ritchie.. I remember rumors of fans wanting her to be a housewife.. I thought thatd be cool

so I googled.. and this came up.. maybe not a good idea after all? idk LOL

https://www.thethings.com/is-latoya-jackson-joining-real-housewives/

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 13, 2023 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think having any of the Jackson family on this show would be wrong. First of all, even though they're all very musically talented, they are just weird. And having Michael's sister on would be icky for a lot of people. I watched Wade Robson's documentary on what he went through as a child at the hands of MJ, and I believe him. I used to be a fan of MJ and bought "Thriller" back in the day, but these days if one of his songs comes on the radio, I change the channel. I just can't. As someone told Kathy Hilton in Aspen, playing Michael Jackson's music these days is somewhat "problematic."

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, June 21, 2023 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
So I'm totally not understanding how it is possible that Tom Girardi has been deemed able to stand trial. I have much experience with cognitive decline in my family. I also have extensive experience with Memory Care and Assisted Living Facilities.

Tom has been in memory care for over 2 years. He also has been placed under permanent conservatorship. In order to place someone in a conservatorship, it's not easy. It's near impossible in many righteous situations. They have to be declared unable to take care of themselves both physically and financially and even then…it's a long legal road

In order to place someone in memory care. You have to be diagnosed with severe cognitive decline, dementia, Alzheimer's etc. Once you are in memory care, they continually, every month, reevaluate. They are very aware of what you can and can't do because it's a financial thing.They want more money for everything you cannot accomplish by yourself.

For Tom to be placed in memory care, and be a fraud, there are far too many people that would have to be complicit. Not only his family, but his private doctor who initially diagnosed him with late onset progressive Alzheimer's, the administration of the facility, the nurses, doctors, caregivers, activity director etc. They ALL fill out daily reports.

If it were to come out that they were all lying…they would face so many charges. Not to mention all the people coming in and out of the facility. The physical therapists, the families of other residents. They would all know. It's just not possible.

When you look at recent photos…you can SEE the look in his eyes and the way he walks etc…this man is not a full functioning person. He is not fully aware of his surroundings and condition.

We all have experience with elderly that have failing memory and don't quite know what's going on…even before they need a facility. Would they be trusted to be put on the stand? I find it ludicrous.

I'm no Tom Girardi fan, but this just doesn't make any sense. Tom no longer owns any assets to be had. If he does end up getting prison time, they would just send him to a hospital, not a prison. In a sense, he already is in a prison, but he has to pay for it. What would be the sense of putting him in a hospital where he needs twenty four hour supervision and the government has to pay? Leave him in his 15k a month memory care. Frankly, from my personal experience, I would much rather be in prison than a memory care facility...both if I had dementia and definitely if I didn't!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, June 25, 2023 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, I went through the whole memory care/assisted living thing with my mom. She had vascular dementia. It's not pretty. But I was grateful for the place she lived for 5 years. They were very caring.

She was called for jury duty before she ever went to live in memory care (she was still living with us). I had her doctor write a note to the court that she had a cognitive disability (wasn't even full-blown dementia yet) and they excused her.

Tom's doctor should be able to keep him from having to testify in court. I can't see them putting him on the stand if he's as bad as they claim.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, June 25, 2023 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Babyjax You were so lucky. I wish that I could say the same. We had 3 parents in different facilities...they were all rather horrible. We had to move them multiple times. Assisted living is often not as bad as Memory Care...but we had problems, none the less. I could write a book. Actually I really should

In highly recommended facilities, they tied a man in a wheelchair to the banister with a bungee cord so he wouldn't wheel himself around and they would have to watch out for him. Another man on oxygen was secured by tying his tube in a knot on something nearby so he couldn't get up. Residents would be sitting in their absorbent underwear that were never changed. And don't get me started about staff calling them diapers! So demeaning to the person wearing them.

I knew every single resident that stayed at every place. Heck, I was often also their caregiver. All places don't have enough (minimum wage) caregivers. My husband and I always had to attend to the other residents. Especially at meals. Most were not able to feed themselves. I would often spend 6 to 12 hours a day there, almost everyday. I can't imagine being cognitive and living in a memory care unit

My point was more that, it would be near impossible, for someone to be diagnosed with cognitive failure enough to be placed in memory care...yet be cognitive. Especially to stand trial, or even be relied on for any type of information

IF Tom were "hiding out" in memory care in order to avoid being held culpable...there would be so many people that would have to be scheming together and falsifying documents on the daily. It would be unreal if that were the case

I have been inside the facility Tom is at. It is among the more expensive for sure. But what I've learned is...nicer furniture does not equate to better care.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, June 30, 2023 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We were lucky my mom had LTC insurance. But even when my mom was still semi-lucid and able to talk, she made up stories all the time. She'd tell people that something had happened to her that I recognized as being a plotline from The Waltons or Little House on the Prairie. I had to remind people not to take everything she said as God's truth.

I can't imagine expecting anyone with dementia to testify in court. They're not reliable as a witness.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, June 30, 2023 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Babyjax You just made me laugh...about the made up stories being plot lines...bittersweet memories

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, July 01, 2023 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, bittersweet. I miss her so much, but we still laugh about all the funny things she said and did. One time we were out celebrating my birthday with the family. As we were leaving the restaurant, my mom piped up, "Whose birthday are we celebrating again?" It's become a catchphrase in our family. 😆🥰

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, July 01, 2023 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Love that! We have a few of those ourselves lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 03, 2023 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well WHAT DO KNOW .... Kyle and Mauricio have separated after 27 years of marriage.

A source close to the pair tells PEOPLE: "Kyle and Mauricio have been separated for a while now but are still living under the same roof. They remain amicable as they figure out what’s next for them and their family."

So I guess Portia is finally old enough for Kyle to notice that Mauricio is not exactly faithful (JMO). It always seemed to me that Kyle was trying to convince herself that she had a good marriage.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 03, 2023 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, July 03, 2023 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well, I've been reading all week that Kyle has been seeing a female country singer....and there have been general rumblings about their marriage for a while. This is the year of epic breakups!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 2:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ooooo I was just remembering...the dinner party on RHOBH where the psychic told Kyle that Maurizio would never fulfill her and when the kids got older they would have nothing in common! I'm going to have to go back and watch that! They blasted the psychic for the reading. I guess the psychic is finally vindicated lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, I saw a tweet from her basically saying ... I told you so and none of you believed me, you thought I was talking about the Kramers. LOL

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ah! Lol I couldn't remember her name. Figured someone told her!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Allison DuBois
@MediumAllison
·
Jul 3
I don’t wish Kyle ill, I hope she finds what she’s looking for. I guess I’m the only one who “saw” this coming. People kept telling me I was picking up on Camille’s divorce NOT Kyle (Okay you armchair psychics can sit down now). Mic drop #rhobh #medium

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I still thought it was nasty and mean the way she said it. Allison DuBois is just not a nice person. Who takes such glee in the failure of someone else's marriage? Just don't like her at all.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Saturday, July 08, 2023 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Allison IS a horrible person and she was just "lucky" she ended up being right.. cuz half of hollywood ends in divorce. You dont need to be a psychic to take a 50-50 chance. LOL

I thought those two would have gone the distance and hopefully this is just a minor crisis in their marriage.. but damn, Kyle is looking amazing. I honestly barely recognized her in some of the earlier shots of this upcoming season. she looks half her age...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Some people who are in friend circles with Kyle and Maurizio are speculating that Kyle is in cahoots with production to bring us Scandoval 2.0. In that, the last season of RHOBH wasn't that great. So they are trying to drum up interest. They saw what it did for Vanderpump Rules, which everyone said might have be canceled, if it were not for the interest in Scandoval.

I'm not sure if they mean the affair between the two women is completely fake. Or it was happening and they decided to capitalize on it? But they pointed out several suspect things. Like Kyle just happening to go to the gas station and TMZ was there asking her questions. Or she is photographed with the other girl holding hands. If you were trying to hide it you wouldn't be giving photo ops. The ex girlfriend saying on her social media without mentioning Kyle's name that her ex was with a housewife that loves her husband. Or photos of matching rings and tattoos. But yet Kyle and Maurizio are not planning to get a divorce. They still are doing their real estate show etc.

I am starting to think there is some truth to the rumors. Wow...this will be interesting to see play out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 16, 2023 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
E! News
@enews
·
1h
RHOBH's Kyle Richards Celebrates One Year of Being Alcohol-Free

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, July 16, 2023 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Good for her! I think most of these housewives drink too much, and it gets them in trouble. I admire anyone who realizes alcohol is causing a problem in their life and takes steps to rectify the problem.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, October 12, 2023 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/rhobh-season-13-cast-premiere-date-trailer

Well I think I can say that Rinna wont be missed this season. The trailer looks great.

and yeah, Sincebb. I wouldnt put it past them to try something like that to pump up the show.

Starts Oct 25th

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, October 14, 2023 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Apparently the relationship for Kyle and Morgan, seems to be real? But she is definitely capitalizing on it for the show. And Mauricio is rumored to have a thing with his dance pro Emma.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
So far, so good. Im liking the season and not missing Rinna at all.

Ive been a fan of Suttons for years now. ALways thought she was the underdog, the bullied one by Erika and Diana especially. But last night... talking to Kyle with her name em, name em, name em, name em bit I lost that fangirl feeling. It was completely obnoxious and entitled. same as the way she treats her staff. I think she thinks its funny or endearing or something and its downright rude. I always thought she was awkward and gave her the benefit of the doubt but now I think the fame has gone to her head. or maybe a drinking issue as the editing made it seem.

Is Garcelle even turning away? Letting Sutton fight her own fights...

Erika is still a snot. Hated what she did to Sutton at the elevator. So gross.

They all look so much younger too, especially Erika, Kyle and Dorit.. must have been a good year off for them!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, November 16, 2023 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cinnamongirl, I've felt the same way as you about Sutton.

I'm wondering if she has a drinking or drug (mixed with alcohol) problem causing her crazy behavior. The cameraman keeps showing her drinking habits so far.

She was on WWHL last night. Andy asked her about it, and she replied that she has a problem that will be shown later in the season that will explain her problem. So, that kinda lends credence to my way of thinking.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: