TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 27, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 27, 2018 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I have deleted this show from my DVR. Dorit is a hot mess.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dorit wants to sit right next to Andy at the reunion.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Wait! What? Dorit wants to sit next to Andy? Like the center of attention?,

(Ok. I couldn’t help myself, noticed the word “like” too!)

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Dorit is not just a hot mess...she is possibly one of the most despicable housewives ever. Please to the powers that be, don't bring her back next season! On the other hand, I hope Teddi stays for a long long time but I won't hold my breath as the truly nice ones never seem to last:-(

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
One of things that annoys me the most about Dorit is the number of times friends and family have told her how she talks too much. She has little to no interest in taking that information and attempt to shut up. It actually feels like she's amped up her motor mouth. Apparently her tag line about excess doesn't include silence.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Are these Uber/Lyft drivers who help these women from the backseats of the cars or are they specialized hired cars.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Erika seems, I don’t know...insecure? Obviously in her stage persona, she’s vibrant, but her every day interactions, maybe it’s cautious, she has money to back her, as in she isn’t afraid to stand up for herself...but sometimes in these Bravo social situations she seems more on the outside edge, she’s comfortable with her squad, she knows the contract... sometimes, very infrequently I see some vulnerability to her.

I like the new Lisa Rinna, she’s so busy with her daughters and her career, she doesn’t have time to get too involved stirring the pot!

Dorit’s accent still cracks me up, she’s from Connecticut! I think pK is her foundation and he is some powerful dude.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow...Kyle looks so much younger and cuter with short hair!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha....I learn so much from BH Wives and TVCH but I don't get the point of a "ball gag", is it a dominance thing?

I mean I get the reason to give one to Dorit, she needs it to learn how to control her mouth, she doesn't consider the receiver before she speaks and thinks because she is "correct in all things" that she can just say anything.

I must say I thoroughly enjoyed watching Lisa and Camille give Dorit the business, clearly D likes to dish it out but can't really take it.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Excellent post Dipo and you are spot on regarding Dorit's behavior AND the ball gag being the perfect gift for her....loved it!

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Reader, my opinion on why Erika is guarded and reserved in social situations is because prior to RHOBH the bulk of her socialization would have been with her husband's friends and acquaintances. I would imagine that because of his position she couldn't be brash and outspoken like some of the other housewives are. That is probably a motivator for creating her alter-ego also.

Dovez

08-27-2005

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
knowing both erika and her husband, i find that a very interesting take on erika, ark.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I cannot stress enough how much I absolutely despise Erika. No wonder she has no girlfriends. Who wants to listen to her ranting bullshit all the time when she never apologizes for her behavior?

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Erika definitely has some anger triggers.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
She is one vile woman. She has absolutely no redeeming qualities. I wouldn't want to be around her for two minutes.

The only reason she is nice to Eileen is so she can get gigs on Y&R. Erika doesn't do anything for anyone unless something is in it for her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed how she has Teddy pegged. Teddy has been stirring the pot and then pretend she didn't do anything.

But then again, Teddy most likely doesn't know that she does this. And does she really expect Dorit to keep quiet about their conversation about Lisa Rinna? After Teddy ran and blabbed to Kyle about what Dorit said about Lisa V?

Erika does have them all pegged about being jealous of each other for the attention of Lisa V.

As to liking Erika, I like her some days and other days not so much. She's an enigma wrapped in a puzzle. And cash. :-)

And for the record, I like Dorit. Im probably the only one. She has her faults, but so do they all. She cracks me up with her ridiculousness. The others are so thin skinned about stupid things.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I think a lot of Dorit is for TV drama, so she’ll be on the show next year... it’s all about a storyline. She was on Watch What happens last night, there’s a lot of people wanting Brandy G back, I’m so over her storyline drama...

I missed it last night but Andy showed previews. Drama is the shows friend !

And it’s so much better than the drama in this house! 🙄

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Whose drama? Dorit's or Brandy's?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I have to give you props for sticking by your girl Erika because she is getting "dragged" on social media.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I've been hoping Dorit's drama is to secure her spot on the show. If not it's all pretty petty.

I still like Erika. She reacted to being called a liar more strongly than I would have but I wouldn't have been happy with Teddy if she called me a liar.

I like Teddy but if Erika hadn't blown there would be no real reason for the producers to bring her back for another season. She doesn't really add much to the show. I would like to have her as a neighbor though.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Dovez, are you saying you know Erika and Tom personally? Come on spill to us what she's like off the show.

I read an except from her book yesterday and she said the first 10 years of their marriage she did only socialize with her husbands friends and acquaintances. After 10 years she felt the need to create Erika Jayne to express her creative side.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, Lisa R is realist about her past lives, I was probably a farmer...or a lady of the evening (she used a red dot word).

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, March 26, 2018 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Vile is a strong word. I like Erika, she has flaws, we all do. I would love to be her friend.

Dovez

08-27-2005

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
ark, i know tom better than i know erika. she is rarely, rarely with him. in fact, tom and his family were at an event in austin with us this past weekend-sans erika, of course.
obviously, i can't "spill" about them, but i do enjoy hearing all of your opinions and observations.
since i do not watch the show, tell me how often tom has appeared?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dovez, he has only been on the show once this season for about four minutes and only once last season.

I realize you can't spill the tea about them, but I thought it was very odd that when she was on DWTS he never once went to sit in the audience to support her (and from what I understand, their house is only about 20 minutes away from the DWTS studio).