TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
World of Dance

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: World of Dance users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 08, 2017Seamonkey25 06-08-17  5:27 pm
Archive through August 03, 2017Brenda196625 08-03-17  7:13 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Yes Kinjaz were robbed.
I knew they were Jennifer's favs and am not surprised at all.
Derek is the only one who scored them properly.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I knew Lopez was going to make sure the Latino group was in the finals. Feels really manipulated. They have a lot of energy for sure and dance so fast, but there's more to dance than that. I'm sure the finale will be cringeworthy. LOL. I'll watch so I can see the dances but I'm sure to FF a lot!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Agree that Kinjaz and the married couple should have won their divisions. To me, the Latino group spent more time waving flags, which distracted me from their actual dancing.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
agree and also agree married couple were robbed. I hate to say it but that injury seemed staged

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Go Eva Go!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I hope she does win! but I fear it will be the salsa team

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Latin dancers messed up. Looked like he tripped and was falling forwards. Camera went to Derek when he yelled OOOOOH and stood up. Nothing was said about the mess up. Latin dancers came in 3rd.

Guy that tripped is most right against the blue background.

Eva Igo was 2nd. Les Twins were 1st.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Eva is my winner. So there

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It was clear to me that Jennifer wanted the Latin dancers to win. Then, when they did not have the votes, she went with Les Twins. It showed in her voting. On the same note, I thought that Neyo favored Eva. Les Twins first dance was amazing.... the second one, I was not so impressed with.

Also, it seemed that one of the lifts in the Latin first dance was messed up. The girl was front and center, but had some weird, awkward movements as the other dancer let her down. That did not look planned. They only thing that Derek said is that the dance was not 'clean'. Jennifer still gave them pretty high marks... that IMO, they did not deserve.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Couple more mistakes. OOOOOOOOH!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yes, that second picture is the one I was talking about. Clearly, it was not planned that way.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Eva should have won in my opinion.

Unfortunately Jennifer gave Les Twins a 97 in their final dance which was undeserved based on their performance and was far higher than the other two judges.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought Les Twins deserved the win. Eva's second dance was very good but her first one was the same as they always are, no real story. Both of the twins' routines, especially the second one, were clean and clever.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Bummed Eva didnt win

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, August 09, 2017 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
The top photo of the two together above happened just before the single photo farther up.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I thought Les Twins deserved their win. I liked Eva but I thought her choreography was lacking. Her dances we're always about fierceness. Even when she said she wanted to have fun. I never saw fun and light. Youth.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I really wanted Eva to win. Her dance was the only one to give me goosebumps that night. I thought Les Twins lacked spark. I hope Eva got some $$$ for second place.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Watching the new season. Very good. Does Jennifer ever acknowledge Neo???

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: