TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 28, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 28, 2016 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And another huge lie from Yo and this one is a doozy - Mohamed and Lisa are still best friends. There is not an ounce of truth to Yo's statement on WWHL that they haven't talked for the last 8 months. I am convinced she couldn't tell the truth to save her soul.

Mo and Lisa still BFF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hmmmm......good point.

Zudie ‏@Zudie234 · 1h1 hour ago  South Carolina, USA

how ? seasons ago was #Yolnda biking around Hollnd? Pushing Brandy 2 work out? Yest she claims to hve lyme before she married David? #RHOBH

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 3:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... Yo has given something like 3-4 different times in her life when she contracted Lyme. It is becoming impossible to keep the lies straight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I watched the show last night and I felt like I was in bizzaro land. Many of those HW's don't seem to live in reality. I would say the four on the couch don't have a clue what the real world is, LOL.

LisaR, Eileen and Kathryn seem to be in the real world looking into bizzaro land trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

And why would Kyle become so irate about Faye Resnick, extra bizzaro land.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know about Rinna and Eileen living in the real world. Both of them appear to be suffering from psychotic breaks on Twitter - especially in the last couple of weeks.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I understand Kyle's wanting to defend her friend, but she didn't even know her when OJ happened and by shutting Kathryn down every time she tries to say how she feels, she's denying Kathryn's right to feel what she feels. That's just not okay.

These women are all nuts. I just don't know who to believe anymore. First I side with Rinna. Then I believe LVP. Then Rinna starts to make sense again. I just don't get it. If LVP supposedly said, "There's our storyline for this season," didn't anybody else hear her say that?

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I think LVP is much more savvy than the rest of the women about how all this works. She knows what to say & when so that later she can always deny. This has been going on since the beginning. I still like her, but I find it hard to believe that all of these women (every season seems like there is one or two) who would make up that she says these things if she doesn't. Then she can feign innocence and all hurt feelings when she gets called on it. Kyle has learned that it's a useless fight so she just keeps her mouth shut.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, Pumpy didn't say it. She even said last night they could run the tape to prove she didn't say it.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Lexie, she certainly could've said it off camera/ unmiked. Remember that 1st season with Camille? Even with cameras they miss stuff I agree LVP is savvy enough. And lord knows they need a story line.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Hmmm..Lexie.. I think you just need to use common sense and be able to read when people are lying and manipulating. I think LVP has mastered the craft.

I can either believe Yolanda or LVP. It is not in Yolanda's character to be cruel. It is in Lisa's character, though.
I won't read your links Lexie. To take those rag sites as the God's honest truth would be foolish for me to do.
I believe Yolanda, because I have dealt with Lyme and I know what it's like to search for answers. I also know that you can have semi-good days and crushing days where you feel like death warmed over. I also believe that things are not shown in order on the show, and that Bravo is loving this drama.

I don't hate any of the women, but I do believe after watching every episode, and WWHL that Lisa is guilty of what she is accused of doing. Lisa and Ken used to be a charming fun couple. Now I feel like they may have a case of swollen ego. Sad, really. Especially hurting someone so deeply..I just can't comprehend doing that to another human being.
I for one, prefer a peaceful group of women, having fun and supporting each other through all of life's challenges.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ruby, no one is more of a manipulator than Yo. The fact that you believe her when she has proven to be one of the most vile, nasty and vicious HW on this show makes my case. This is a woman that calls Brandi Glanville and Kim Richards her best friends. You are judged by the company you keep.

And those links aren't to "rag sites." They are to sites that have contracts with Bravo and other networks. Mohamed said in an interview the other night that he is still friends with Lisa. So not only is Yo a manipulator, she's a big-time liar.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Also, both of these sites have an attorney on staff, so you can rest assured they wouldn't print something that wasn't true.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Ruby, no one is more of a manipulator than Yo. The fact that you believe her when she has proven to be one of the most vile, nasty and vicious HW on this show makes my case. This is a woman that calls Brandi Glanville and Kim Richards her best friends. You are judged by the company you keep.

That's a matter of opinion.

Look, I like all these women actually, but they are all flawed, even LVP. I'm just really tired of LVP being put on a pedestal as if she is untouchable. It seems like anyone who has the audacity to question her is crucified by her fans.

Honestly, I think all of these shows need to get rid of the ones that have been around forever (LVP, Kyle, Vicky & Tamra on the OC, Ramona on NY) and let them evolve.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I just have a feeling most of this is much ado about nothing. Bravo is looking to always improve its ratings. As RHOBH proved, the storyline about Brooks turned into ratings and they want that with all the franchises. I think Yolanda has been sick, but I also think she may have not done all she can by just going to non-Western medicine clinicians. I also believe LVP has seen what the chaos and drama of Vanderpump Rules has done for her business and she likes it, just as long as she comes out smelling like a rose. The moment she starts looking like the bad guy, she threatens to leave the show. I like most of the women. I enjoyed Erika most of all.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 22, 2016 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I've noticed when reading the "Reality Tea" web site, that often what I'm reading sounds so familiar. That's because they quote from the housewives' blogs practically verbatim. Not much new material there.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reality Tea does a summary of the blogs (I don't think All About the Tea does summaries), but they also get direct interviews from the HW. Now what I love about All About the Tea is the legal blogs (and these HW always have legal problems). They have an attorney on staff and she writes the best legal blogs breaking everything down. The attorney will also do a Q&A with the public.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I think both LVP and Yolanda are liars. MVP is a master manipulator. To some extent I think this is her way of "producing" the show/controlling the storyline just like she does with Vanderpump rules.
Lisa Rinna was given a role to play and lines to use by LVP and the producers and then got sick and tired of bearing all the backlash alone, that is why she called Lisa out. I would take this as the real truth out there.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, April 23, 2016 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
While I believe Yolanda was in pain, I also think she manipulates as well. Her medical issues, the leaking implants are no joke, but her medical aide and all those pills? I'm not buying it.

I remember MTV's Real a World Seattle had a girl diagnosed with Lyme, and I was surprised to find out with Yolanda there's no test for Lyme. But I agree Yolanda picks and chooses and I don't like that

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, these women are unbelievable! Eileen and Rinna are seeming manipulative and very passive/aggressive by continuing to harp on the whole LVP apology thing. How many times does the woman have to apologize? I truly think it's a cultural issue. LVP just does not get what Eileen and Rinna are so upset about. And neither do I, honestly. Can we just move on?

All the fawning over Yolanda really turned my stomach. After they spent all season talking about her behind her back and now they all love her? Puh-leeeeze.

And Rinna's whole "That was then and this is now" campaign seems a little disingenuous. She demands LVP to "just own it!" while saying she's moved on and doesn't want to talk about the past anymore. Ay yi yi!!!

Florin

08-27-2006

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I am so over Eileen and Rinna. I really hope that neither of them are back next year.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I agree with Babyjax and Florin...........there is no good reason to beat the apology over and over, let it go . Both Eileen and Rinna need to GO.I actually liked both until now.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching the season they came on....for me both were not fun to watch.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I see this from Eileen's perspective. There has never been an apology. There has been back-handed apology of "I'm sorry I asked you so many questions" or various other excuses, but LVP made it very clear she didn't think she needed to apologize, she just needed to say whatever it took to get her to move on. LVP is an extremely nosey woman, but can't take what she dishes out. When you have to be coached on how to apologize to someone, you clearly don't do it much. Once Eileen was given proof that the "apology" was never sincere, she felt vindicated and I think that's exactly what needed to happen.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Northwestblonde, I totally agree with you.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I truly think it's a cultural thing. LVP is British. You can't make people do what you want them to. She's tried so many times to get the apology she wants, and it's just not gonna happen. Time to let go and move on. We're tired of hearing about it. Ugh.

I had to laugh when Rinna was saying, "Next year I'm going to have a barbecue and we'll have hamburgers! I'll get Harry to cook." My first thought was, "Have you signed your contract yet? How do you know you're coming back next year?" I think people are tired of Rinna and her big mouth. And she can take Eileen with her.