TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 15, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 15, 2015 users admin

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Many of the supplements Yolanda had in the closet were the same thing. Like when you stock up on a food sale. I take magnesium everyday, and I take different ones on different days. With Lyme you have to switch meds or natural things every couple weeks because Lyme adapts and becomes immune to whatever is killing it. The brown bottles are from a company called Standard Process, I use some of their natural products, through my doctor.

Parasite coinfections are extremely common With Lyme patients.
Lyme disease can become dormant.

I didn't know you were privy to whatever Yolanda is taking, can you give us your source please? Heavy metals do make you very ill. It's harder to fight an infection when your body is fighting so many things.
Please explain your comment about her "60" pills a day containing metals.
I have not heard Yolanda say those things you are alleging. In fact she called in to WWHL last night and said how watching the show last night made her so happy to see how much she has improved since then. She said she has 60% better brain function. She sounded excited. She also mentioned when asked about the cause of her split from David that chronic illness is not only tough on the ill person but also on the spouse. Like I said..David is a winner. How tough was it on him when he wasn't even there. His appearance in the dentist office was to make himself look good.

If I were Kyle and 2 of my kids were not invited to the wedding, I would not be attending. That is so strange that they were not invited. I understand kids not being invited to a wedding, but 2 are going and in the wedding, and the other 2 are not invited? I am questioning Kyle's motives. I wonder why she went, when her girl's were obviously upset.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
also I wonder why Kyles husband was not invited. Kyle said no kids allowed, but her girls are older. Just wondering.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rubyroo, if you want to know the source please go follow YoFo on Twitter and Instagram. She has been posting all the shit she has been taking for the last three years on social media, along with her "sick" selfies.

That whole dentist scene was total bullshit. I have never seen anyone get an IV to have crown work done - much less laying in the chair shaking and barefoot.... uuuuggghhhh... I totally get it why David left her. He knew this was going to be a total shit-show this season with the allegations of Munchausens.

I think another person that knows this is total bullshit is Lisa. LVP is best friends with Mohammed (Yo's ex) and her and Ken have been privy to all the dirt on YoFo, which is why Yolanda has never liked them. LVP was also friends with David before they got married. Lisa knows that YoFo is full of shit.

And don't even get me started on her reading a book in bed, and then when Eileen and Lisa R. come over she takes off her glasses and curls up in a fetal position in bed while her "advisor" is showing them the "impressive" medicine closet. Drama queen!!!

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
"Impressive" can mean jaw-dropping or mind blowing.

As far as her curled up in bed...LOL..I guess if someone wants to find something negative they could find it in a rainbow.

All of this garbage from "tea" sites is just that..garbage.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lord knows Lexie and I don't always agree about these HW's (winking at and hugging Lex) but I have to agree with her about Yolanda.

A few seasons ago, I felt we saw Yolanda's true colors when she attacked Ken and just basically acted quite nasty at times. I couldn't help but feel her going part-time (for whatever reasons) was to counter that negative perception people were left with. Any time things are about to get ugly, she now had this convenient excuse to step out away from it.

Lisa V isn't perfect but she has always called people out on the truth and it's why Brandi hated her so much in the end.

Every family I know has had drama about small children being invited to weddings. In the end, the day belongs to the bride and groom, not an aunt and some cousins. I've seen many a family member remain home to watch the small children while the other parent went to the wedding.

That said, exactly what is Kyle planning to reveal about their childhood or is that all hype on her part? And who the heck would want to watch a scripted show about it?!

When no one wants to hire you, make your own show up, right Kenya? All these ladies do now is copy stories from other franchises.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
The "curling up on the bed" was so staged - I loved how they filmed her repositioning herself, lol!

That's just an opinion and I do realize others feel very sorry for Yolanda. Isn't it grand we all get to express those opinions as long as we're not making fun of other posters?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lisa loves the paster, LOL. It took me a minute to realize she was saying pasta.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And don't even get me started on her reading a book in bed, and then when Eileen and Lisa R. come over she takes off her glasses and curls up in a fetal position in bed while her "advisor" is showing them the "impressive" medicine closet. Drama queen!!!

Lexie, I have to say I noted that, too. Unless it was edited out of context, it looked like she heard her friends come in, took off her glasses and curled up in a ball. She does seem to be playing it a bit for the drama. If I were that sick, I would be holed up at home trying to get well, not filming a TV show.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I just became aware of the divorce. It wasn't hard to see it coming...they were never together. David always seems to get used by women. Don't know why.

I agree with Lexie about Yolanda. Called her fake years ago. She pretty much turned me off this Real Housewives franchise by her actions. She can be nasty, but then turn it around on the people who confront her.

She so used Brandi to get back @ people she felt wronged her. It's hard to believe she is so sick when she is becoming the next Kris Jenner in putting her daughters out there at every opportunity. So sad to see. Maybe she should look inward a bit and her health may improve.

As one doctor stated about her sickness; he uses antibiotics to treat Lyme disease and that has worked. She's gone so far beyond that, I just have hard time believing whatever it is or isn't, it not necessarily Lyme Disease. Is it possible all these treatments may be causing more harm than good?

Re Kyle and her niece's wedding, it seems the Hiltons are upset with Mauricio. That's what I got from reading the articles. He is not invited.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ruby, this is what you fail to comprehend. The reality stars go directly to tea sites to give direct interviews. They don't go to TMZ or Radar. <<< banging head against desk >>>

The sh*t is now hitting the fan about this Daisy who is Yo's "caregiver." Turns out Daisy is an "acting coach," a "writing coach," a translator and a reformed international high class prostitute.

A friend of mine who doesn't really follow anything off season asked me Wednesday if Yo suffered from psychosomatic symptoms. Yo's new nickname is now YoMunchie... LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cricket, there are a lot of bitter feelings with Kathy and Rick Hilton since Mauricio left to start The Agency because quite a few agents left with him and took their listings with them. It really hurt Hilton and Hyland. The Agency now has 13 offices worldwide specializing in luxury real estate. I read a couple of months ago that Kyle and Mauricio are now in the stratosphere of Lisa and Ken wealthy (about $160 million).

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Every family I know has had drama about small children being invited to weddings.

But the cousins weren't small children, they were girls aged 19 and 15. Girls of that age usually love weddings and all the ceremony. It seems quite small they were not included. They are first cousins to the bride in a very close family.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Just goes to show I didn't watch the entire episode as I assumed Kyle meant the little ones weren't invited, lol! Yeah ~ That's pretty bad!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It's not like they had to worry about cost or anything. Just very small of them.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Kyle said that no children were invited. It has been my understanding that no children mean small ones who could not be kept quiet....Kyles little daughter is in the wedding so she went but to not include the older girls is just plain mean.

I also disagree with alot of you regarding Yolonda. I truly believe she is really sick and my heart goes out to her. As far as Yolandas caregiver, I never believe what I read in those rags. I so hope she finds peace soon and gets better.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Countrydaze, this information regarding Yo's caregiver, Daisy, is not from a rag - it is off Daisy's official bio/website.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I'm cheering you on Lexie, as I read the sites, and do agree with you, I know I don't do very well typing my opinion - - and while there has to be more to the story between Maurico and Rick Hilton, they are both rich powerful men - but I agree, I think Kyle put a good "face" on for TV but that was just plain mean not letting her older daughters go to the wedding when the youngest was in it

ITA about Yolanda and how mean she was that first season, she I agree with her putting her dd out there did them a world of amazement, GiGi is everywhere in the celebrity news!

There is also a bit of info regarding that David is jealous of how Yolanda's dd are doing and his are not, as well as some of his business not doing well. To me, from what they showed, they were just on different career paths.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Lexiegirl stated:
Cricket, there are a lot of bitter feelings with Kathy and Rick Hilton since Mauricio left to start The Agency because quite a few agents left with him and took their listings with them. It really hurt Hilton and Hyland. The Agency now has 13 offices worldwide specializing in luxury real estate. I read a couple of months ago that Kyle and Mauricio are now in the stratosphere of Lisa and Ken wealthy (about $160 million).

Surely the Hiltons are wealthy enough to get over Mauricio going his own way. I guess it may be the male ego involved. Family is important, so I hope they can resolve this.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I read that Rick wouldn't make Mauricio a partner in his business, so he left to start his own. Can't say as I blame him, if that's true.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Fyi Yolanda is trying to get a family reality show like the Kardashians that would be enough to get me to a divorce court.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
and Sadiesmom you know that there have been several spinoffs on Bravo, like Kim Z her Tardy for the Wedding etc...

I'm not a fan of Yolando's

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 14, 2015 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I loved Yolanda at first, but then a couple of seasons ago when she seemed to help Brandi gang up on Lisa VP. Still not over their horrible treatment of her. And I still don't understand what that was all about, other than pure jealousy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reader, I read that story about David's daughters being jealous of Gigi and Bella. I'm with you - I'm not quite sure I buy that story. You are correct that they were on different career paths. That story seemed to fizzle after about a day or so.

Mauricio left Hilton & Hyland in 2011 to start The Agency. I want to agree with you, Reader, that there is more to this than meets the eye, but with this part of the Hilton family it is all about money and Mauricio is making a shitload of it since he left H&H (not to mention that The Agency is also getting free publicity on Million Dollar Listing). Hopefully Kyle will explain what is going on with them at the reunion because this is very perplexing.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I have never met an employer who is happy to see a good worker go and become the competition. If Hilton never envisioned making Mauricio a partner, he never should have hired him. Also, Kyle needs to stop attending events where members of her nuclear family are expressly excluded.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is very common in law firms that don't have a partnership track because they don't want to "share the wealth" with associates who should be made partner. Last year, a firm I used to work for 10 years ago, had a huge split where two partners (in name only - they weren't shareholders) took almost all of the maritime business with them as well as six associates (two of who were made partners in the new firm), three secretaries, a paralegal, a girl from accounting and the receptionist. They were pissed that they were doing all of the billing and all of the work and the named partner in that section was drawing a huge salary doing nothing (I always thought he was one of the laziest attorneys I ever knew). It crippled this firm when these attorneys split off to start their own firm.

Seeing what Mauricio has done with The Agency in four years is amazing. Rick Hilton could have been sharing in that wealth had he only made Mauricio a partner. I have no sympathy for Rick or Kathy.