TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 03, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 03, 2015 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 10, 2015 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
"Kim told security she didn't recall if she paid for the goods or not."

Well there you go. If she doesn't remember, it's not her fault. Isn't that her usual go-to answer?

I seriously hope it's true that she has been fired because to bring back someone who is so blantantly ill would be sick on Bravo's part.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kappy... Both Kim and Brandi SO fired you never have to worry about them coming back.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Actually, Brandi was let go as a full time HW. She will make occasional appearances.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2015 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
That's too often, in my opinion.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Saturday, October 10, 2015 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
My heart goes out to this family. Yolanda has done a good job raising her children to love and support each other..Beautiful. Lyme disease is such a struggle. It sucks to be chronically ill from such a tiny bug. One thing Yolanda has that many who suffer with it don't, and that's lots of money.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/real-housewives-star-yolanda-foster-reveals-two-of-her-kids-battled-lyme-disease-my-babies-have-been-struggling-in-silence/ar-AAfhxGt?ocid=ansmsnent

Abby7

07-17-2002

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Read on tmz website that people mag reported Yolanda and David Foster separating/divorcing.

Firom people mag:

http://www.people.com/article/yolanda-foster-david-foster-divorcing

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
For some reason this makes me sad. She would have stood by his side. And she treated him like a king.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Season premiere was last night and the ladies have new tag lines. In light of the big issue about Yolanda's lack of makeup ( and really who cares but the ladies of Beverly Hills) Kyles new tagline seems very ironic:

Kyle Richards: “In Beverly Hills, you can be anything, but it's important to be yourself.”

Wasn't that exactly what Yolanda was doing ?

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
I think its kind of dirty that he's leaving her when she is struggling. I believe she is sick. She is so into her girls and their modeling, that if could she would be at every show they are in. If she's not going, then there is something wrong. David always seemed detached from her. She was more into him than he was into her. He always seems so aloof and above everyone else. I was never very impressed with him

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I figured they would be divorcing when they got rid of the house. The excuse was she didn't want such a big house to take care of, but she had plenty of money to pay for help so that never made any sense to me.

And I think they announced it now because filming is already over for this season. Be interesting to see if he is on any of this season's shows.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
What shocked me about the divorce is that they were married only four years? It seemed longer than that, and I guess it means they were fairly newlywed when she joined the show?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Married four years, in a relationship a total of nine years.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Sad to hear about Yolanda's divorce. May sound snarky but when she started going "all natural" at the end of last season I thought.. well, there goes the marriage. I didn't think David would be happy without her being perfection at all times.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think David knew this season was going to be a total shit-show with everyone questioning whether or not YoFo really has Lyme. I have always thought she didn't have Lyme and she was misdiagnosed; however, swallowing 60+ vitamins and supplements a day; 21-day "master cleanses" and only eating 3 almonds a day only makes things worse for her. I used to work with someone who has Munchausen's and the shit she would do to injure herself for sympathy was mind-boggling.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I believe Yolanda has Lyme. I really don't have any reason to believe she doesn't. She is not pulling a Brooks. I have friends who do master cleanse'-I personally don't think it's good for your liver.
If you had Lyme you would understand what it does to your life. I live in CT and my dog had it every year of her life. I have chronic lyme and my son has had it, but it was caught in time..my hubby has not had lyme. I have friends with Lyme, one of them has had it 3 times. one of my friends died from it. She is the female in this article. She had a little baby girl, and a wonderful husband. They were camping and it was raining so they went to stay in a hotel. This is the link-

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/three-die-suddenly-rare-lyme-disease-complication-2D11733669

There is a book out, but I can't remember the name of it (saw in doc's office) the author had cancer twice and Lyme disease once- he said he would rather go through cancer again then have Lyme.
Avril Lavign was miserable when she had Lyme, and nobody believed her. Darryl Hall had Lyme, and Higgins (Jimmy Fallon, SNL) just had it a few months ago.

There is nothing good to say about David leaving his sick spouse...nothing. I guess his part of the vows excluded "in sickness and in health". She babied him, and can't do that anymore, so it's time for him to go find someone who will. I'm so glad that my husband and I are there for each other. We're best friends. I wish Yolanda could have had that. She doesn't deserve this.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I don't watch BH anymore. Are people questioning that she's faking having Lyme??? Tsktsk.

Ruby, wishing you and your a health filled life!

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Thank you Lil- I have empathy for Yolanda, because I have felt many emotions she was describing. That's why she needs a good support system. Two of her children also had lyme.

Lisa V. made mention that she didn't know what was wrong with Yolanda, like she doesn't believe she has Lyme. Yolanda showed up at Lisa R.'s birthday party and she wasn't wearing any make-up. You would have thought she did something terrible. Yolanda looked so beautiful, and Lisa V. was making negative comments about her not wearing any make-up.(in her interview) I think it was all Yolanda could do to get there. I think Yolanda will be the pee-on this season. I don't know if I can watch it.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
it's like the producers took Brooks story line and are trying to push it on this show.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Someone mentioned that she had a lot going on (I believe her breast implants were leaking, and that's known to cause problems) I think the first time I heard about the pain associated with lyme disease was in the Real World Seattle season. I think we do such a horrible job empathizing in the long term for people with pain issues. Its as if, you can give someone your sympathy, but then after a few months, its not in you wheelhouse, so you just wonder why they can't "get over it" (I'm speaking of someone I know that has lupus, and deals with pain, everyone was so supportive her at first, but as time went on, her support waned)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I have a relative with fibromyalgia (sp?). She goes thru the same thing. If you don't "look" sick, people don't understand how you can be sick. Thank God for your health if you have it.

Rubyroo77, best wishes to you and your family for good health. We really take it for granted when we have it and don't really understand what others go through when they don't. Sorry.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reader, it turned out that Yo's breast implants were over 20 years old and implants need to be replaced at 10 years. Leaky implants can make you very sick.

For those that don't get their daily "tea" when RHBH isn't on, Yo has been flying all over the world and posting these "sick" selfies all over Instagram and Twitter. Yet she looks beautiful when she's flying to NYC to go attend one of Gigi's modeling gigs and there are lots of cameras around.

I read a few months back that she had never been diagnosed as having chronic Lyme by a real physician. Now she is saying she has had Lyme since she was 12-years-old and then there was an incident with a cow licking her face that gave her some other disease (you can't make this shit up) AND now two of her children had Lyme. It seems she took a turn for the worse in the past year when her marriage was collapsing. This was predicted on a lot of the "tea" sites earlier this year that David and Yo were splitting up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think that Yolanda needs to basically stop everything and try to get her body back to having no treatments, drugs or other stuff.

Then do a panel of blood work to check her hormone level, remove the implants and see if maybe she has been treating herself incorrectly.

Oh, and stick with one doctor. It is hard to get well if you keep switching doctors and not giving anyone the time to work through your illness.

And I do agree, I think depression is a big factor in this, so she should get a good therapist.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH and I think I might have said the same thing as above at the end of the last season.

I do find it odd that Yolanda get's all dolled up to go to her daughters events but doesn't for her own TV show.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Dipo - thank you for posting that. Some of the things I read were the same about the Lyme disease, I thought there was a test that could be done, there is, but it is better results closer to when you are bit by the mosquito.

so that is probably what is starting the rumors that she may have a case of that Munchausen syndrome. Its making some sense.

A friend has lupus and posted a "spoon theorem" it was an interesting read, basically when you have that debilitating disease, you have so many "spoons" to get you through a day, a spoon to get out of bed, a spoon to shower, a spoon to.... and some days you have less spoons, so you have to decide what spoons to use, and what to just not do...

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
You are also bit by deer ticks, and there are over 100 diseases you can get from being bitten. Also Lyme tests are not accurate, so you can have lyme and the test could say you don't.

I will not believe any of the smut sites- I want to hear all of these allegations from Yolanda herself. Thus far I have heard none of this come from her mouth except she is battling Lyme disease. I remember her saying she believed she thought it was a horse fly she got it from.

Reader, it takes a long time to get to the point where you can accept a chronic illness and I don't think Yolanda is there yet. She will in time. I was frantic to get better. But Lyme never really goes away. It is a very intelligent disease. My girlfriend had lyme and went through months of antibiotics-a different one every month. To this day she is just exhausted and feels terrible. But she battles on. Once you accept it, then you can make your goals for the day.

Like I said before, Yolanda has one thing on her side, and that is money.

As far as Yolanda wearing make-up to her daughters fashion shows or whatever. Who really cares. I never wear make-up around the house. My girlfriends came by today to visit and I had a bare face...but if I go for blood work or for tests-I put on a fresh coat of plaster. It is so difficult to leave my home..so difficult, If I do go out, I have to feel somewhat human. Besides I was raised that way. My mom always put on make-up before she left the house.

As far as Yolanda showing pictures of herself getting treatment, that's for her fans and those who suffer from lyme everyday.
Babyjaxmom said it best. If you don't look sick people just don't get it. If you have a broken arm..well they can see the cast and empathize, but when you have chronic illness, it's so frustrating. I hear that I look good and must be feeling better quite often. I just tell them that make-up is a wonderful thing. There's not much you can say..you just wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Babyjaxmom-thank you.

If Yolanda suddenly got worse because her marriage was failing, stress can cause lyme to become worse. It can go dormant and stay quiet until a stressful incident or physical trauma occurs. She obviously didn't have the support of her husband. I sure hope he never gets ill.