TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 21, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 21, 2013 users admin

Scout

01-19-2005

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
So if it is true and what Brandi said was always true, then Adrienne kind of pulled a Lance Armstrong in going after anyone who tried to out them from a position of money and power.

I thought it was irritating to have to listen to them fight all season over Brandi's comments, and have no idea what those comments even were.

Sunrvrose

08-13-2001

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunrvrose a private message Print Post    
Is Adrianne still divorcing Paul?

Sunrvrose

08-13-2001

Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunrvrose a private message Print Post    
Is Adrianne still divorcing Paul?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 18, 2013 - 4:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Absolutely Sunrvrose, as I stated in my above post, Adrienne is now dating.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, January 18, 2013 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Read that A is dating Sean Stewart, Rod Stewart's son.

http://perezhilton.com/2013-01-16-adrienne-maloof-sean-stewart-romance-date

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, January 18, 2013 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Just did a search of Sean Stewart because I don't know anything about him. Nothing I found was good, drug abuse as recent as 2010. He's been on Dr.Drew's show and spoke of occassional erectile dysfunction, problems with penis size and some other stuff http://jezebel.com/5102804/who-told-sean-stewart-that-hes-a-waste-of-sperm-and-egg

I'd read a few months past, maybe even a year ago that Adrienne was having an affair with a well known person in Beverly Hills so now I am wondering if it's Sean as she seems to have known him awhile.

I think she's nuts to leave Paul for this young man with so many problems.

Scout

01-19-2005

Friday, January 18, 2013 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
When Yolanda was giving Kim a hard time for not doing the cleanse with her, I was really happy to hear Kim (as a voice of reason for once) say that what she really needs to do now is eat. She needs all the nutrition she can get and the cleanse is probably the last thing she should be doing. Good for her for speaking up.

Is anyone else tired of the entire season being mostly about Brandi? I wish it could be more like in the beginning where they follow their lives and we get to see their houses and where they hang out, instead of just one long argument every week.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, January 18, 2013 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Sean sounds like a druggie whose claim to fame is that his Daddy is an old rocker..........intersting, yawn.
With her looks and $ Adrienne could do SOOOOOO much better and if she wants to be a cougar why not some hot young thang since there has to be plenty in Hollywood.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 18, 2013 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
As much as I love Yolanda, that whole cleanse thing freaked. me. out. Who doesn't eat for 10 days?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 18, 2013 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, a lot of people in LA, Lexie girl.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 18, 2013 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I couldn't do it. It's really not very healthy either. I have a friend who's a nurse who says that whole "cleansing" thing is BS. The colon is a self-cleaning organ. No need to "cleanse" unless you're having a colonoscopy and need it to be "squeaky."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 18, 2013 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So true, BJM. I have read a lot of reports that say the same thing, but it is one of those things that they do to lose weight before the award shows.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, January 19, 2013 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
ITA Scout. Kim's comments about the cleanse cracked me up. She definitely should be eating and not fasting after years of alcoholism.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, January 20, 2013 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Kim needs to focus on having a healthy, normal life. Starving yourself to lose weight is not normal. She needs to eat healthy and take care of herself, especially right now.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, January 21, 2013 - 2:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Radaronline posted pic's of Adrienne posing for the paparazzi with Sean Stewart http://radaronline.com/photos/sean-stewart-and-adrienne-maloof-hot-dinner-date/1/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 21, 2013 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Adrienne looks absolutely ridonkulous in that outfit and he looks like he crawled out of a gutter in a drunken stupor.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, January 21, 2013 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
TMZ has video of Adrienne and Sean together and she is smiling for the camera, holding Sean's hand looking happy. Sean looks emotionless.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, January 21, 2013 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Run-Sean-Run!!!!!

Sourweedjm

04-06-2007

Monday, January 21, 2013 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sourweedjm a private message Print Post    
looks like adrian is going thru a midlife crisis!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, January 21, 2013 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Well, it seems it is the surrogacy for sure. In the second clip you see Kyle, and hear in the background, say, "it's not about the surrogacy". Basically arguing that even if it was true, it should not have been said.

I guess it is their business, but I don't understand why surrogacy is something to hide and lie about. It is a wonderful thing.

http://tinyurl.com/afq2vp6

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 21, 2013 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Man Adrienne looks ridiculous, LOL, like she is trying way tooooo hard to look young. Somehow they need to get her off the show and put Paul back on, LOL. I liked him better.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, January 21, 2013 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I like Marysol on the Miami show but her face looks too big, same thing with Adrienne. I don't like this type of filler or botox they are using.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 21, 2013 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So does anyone know when this season was filmed? I wish they had to put the date on this stuff, I say the same thing about the house hunters shows too because I always want to know when and where those houses are that are so cheap, LOL.

Anyway, it is weird to see A&P together as a couple when you know they are divorced and A is running around town acting like a 20 year old, LOL.

Oh, and who was David (Yolanda's husband) married to for 20 years, was Taylor trying to imply that Yolanda broke up a marriage or something, LOL?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 21, 2013 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and OMG, Kyle looks like pocahontas (sp) at the art gallery, I thought it was awful. She usually looks better.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Monday, January 21, 2013 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
I was wondering about Mauricio and his actions.WOW

Mauricio and Kyle were sticking up for Adriana because I think they knew a bit more about the relationship.

Mauricio knows to keep on the side of a 'sale' and the Vanderpump move, had occurred.

Then he went home and realized that Lisa is valuable in her status with their restaurants.

Thus the bottle of liquer and Ken smelled that a mile away.

They do after all, have a high clientele which was all the more reason for Adriana to even suggest that Lisa would hurt her reputation for $10k.

I have a whole 'nother' thinking about Kim and Kyle but I have to ponder it for awhile.

Didn't Kyle tell her daughter that she smashed Kims expensive car when she was a teen?

Kim did the most to support her family as a child and lost out on growing up.

Ken has balls I liked that he did stick up for Brandi for the "reason" not for her action but that she was being bullied at the time.

Brandi could learn to mind her tongue. It gets her into a lot of trouble.