TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
3/20 - Top 9 Week (Singing and Result...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XII: 3/20 - Top 9 Week (Singing and Results) users admin

AI12
American Idol (on FOX)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 21, 2013Maris25 03-21-13  3:13 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Paul in Bottom 3.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Why am I not surprised that Lazaro is safe?

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Devin in bottom 3 & Lazaro is safe.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Lazaro is this year's Sanjaya. people are voting for him regardless of his talent. As he goes further watch the judges start to panic which for him will be difficult. It won't be pretty

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I guess Mariah can't stand again because her dress is too tight!
Jessica Sanchez just performed and all the judges stood at the end except Mariah.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Loved seeing Jessica Sanchez. She should have won last year. Did not enjoy Casey at all!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Amber is in the Bottom 3 along with Paul and Devin. Not surprised.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Paul bottom 1 and the judges were not unanimous and he's gone.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
crying works.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree with Maris. Not that I really care but once again I get the feeling that America is voting for someone (Lazaro) more for his backstory than because he is more talented than other contestants.

This show is really getting stale. Same old themes and songs and minimal originality. It's like the producers aren't even trying. I'm still watching but it is more from inertia than anything. Boring.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jag2000, Nicki didn't stand up for Jessica either. Neither did I. I thought that song was a hot mess. And Casey may be good at what he does, but just not my cup of tea. Didn't enjoy any of the performances tonight, except for the girls. They sounded really pretty when they blended together. The boys were awful and having the brass players on the stage was cheesy.

Cannot believe Lazaro is still there. He was definitely the worst last night, but Paul Jolley was the 2nd worst, so I'm okay that he's gone. Or as Phillip Phillips sings, "Gone, gone, gone!"

A girl might just win this year! Yay!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Vote For the Worst is also supporting Lazaro.

I loved hearing Jimmy's analysis and he sure called Lazaro out on saying he just got the song yesterday when they worked on it 5 days ago.

And called someone out.. oh Nicki.. that Jimmy didn't choose the songs for them.

I'm almost up to Jessica, after FF through the end of Casey mugging through his performance.

Anticipate some FF with Jessica.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
There is something about Jessica that I just do not like. She is really talented, great voice. But she pushes me away with her energy or something--it feels like it's an arrogance (to me, I am sure it isn't like that to many of you).

I haven't watched a lot this season (a first for me). But, I sure am enjoying most of the girls. There's some really great talent.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I have never liked Jessica either. I also admit she is talented. I thought Casey looked terrible, but I guess he likes his looks. So good for him.
I thought Paul would stick around for awhile since he was the cutest guy. Guess the tweens are using their votes for Lazaro.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Kree is my favorite!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with both of you about Jessica. My heart just sinks when I think about her stinking up Glee. Ugh. Hope it's just a quick cameo. I've never liked her. Beautiful voice, no heart. I was laughing at the guy aiming the fan at her whenever she came over to the right side of the stage (from our perspective--would be stage left in the theater). I was worried about her getting some of that long hair caught in the fan. We FF'd through most of Jessica's performance also.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I played a game on Facebook through Jessica's performance. :-)

Kree is also my favorite.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Burnell moved faster than light away from Amber when he was announced safe

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I really liked Jessica and Neo's performance, thought she was cute as a button.

Loved Kasey's performance.

can't believe that Lazaro didn't go home, but not a Paul fan either.

My favs are Angie, Candice and Kree, oh and Burnell and Devin, lol

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
My favorties so far are Kree, Candice, and Burnell. I think Janelle has a great voice, but I have never been a big fan of the more hillbilly, if you will, sounding Country Western music. That's what she wants to bring back, and I bet it will sell ... just not to me.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I like country music, never thought of it as hillbilly music.

I don't really like any of the guys. Devin doesn't connect like Keith said and Burnell just stands there and waves is arms and hands around while he sings.
I'm pretty sure a gal will win this year. Maybe that was part of the judges plan and why they picked the guys that they did pick. Who knows.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 22, 2013 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I thought vote for the worst closed down.

They really stacked the talent this year, I wonder if they will end up with an all girl top 5.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Vote for the worst is still there, but I don't think they really have much influence in relation to the total number of people voting.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Angie is my pers fav because I like the angelic tone to her voice that only she has in this group.

Kree & Janelle are competing w/each other for the country fans & I think Kree has the edge.

Candice & Amber are competing for the same audience IMO. And, Candice has the edge.

Since I agree that the women are a step above the men, I would say that Angie, Candice, & Kree will be the top 3 & I've no idea what order.

I don't believe Angie is in any trouble just yet. She may have a prob when some of the other gals start going because, she may not get their die hard voters as easily as someone with more the same style.

I think Devin & Amber will go in the next 2 wks followed by Burnell & Lozano.

Paul's die hard voters will prob follow Lozano. I agree that Devin just doesn't connect to the audience very well. I think he is the best of the guys left though. Lozano is getting sympothy votes! And, I just don't care for Burnell but he is getting the voters of the 1st guy out.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 24, 2013 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Now see, hubby and I think Burnell is the best of the boys (which isn't saying a lot, cause the girls are just better this year). He has such a smooth tone to his voice and he's so unique. Doesn't sound like he's trying to copy anyone else, he's just himself. We just love him.

I agree with Jimmy Iovine that Angie is good, but she's a little too dramatic. She needs to dial the theatrics back a bit and just sing from the heart. She's a very pretty girl, but she needs to pull all that hair back from her face. It's just too heavy. Glad she made friends with the flat iron. It looks better.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: