TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Caution Bachelor Ben - Spoilers Caution...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelor Ben - Spoilers Caution users admin

The Bachelor
The Bachelor (on ABC)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 09, 2012Costacat25 02-09-12  4:45 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 1:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I for one want to see Courtney's family... it isn't as though he will end up with any of these women anyway.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
I actually do like Courtney. I take a lot of what she is saying as a pep talk to herself, sort of like guys do before football games when they call their opponents pussies. I don't think it means she doesn't care about Ben, I think it is just her defense mechanism. She hasn't said or done mean things to the other girls the way some of the other girls have done in the past, she is mainly guilty of being confident in front of them. I don't get the Courtney hate.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Oh, I don't particularly like:

The smirky look to Emily when she got the rose last night. Her eyes and smirk said a lot.....all negative in my opinion.

"Bye, bye, wouldn't want to be ya" comment. Totally childish and inappropriate.

"winning"......need I say more.

She deliberately says things to bait the girls and knows very well what she is doing. She is a master manipulator and not very nice towards others...sort of condensending (?sp), from my observations.

I don't see her as confident at all. I see her as very insecure and needs to manipulate to feel like she has power and control.

She found a willing puppy dog in Ben. I think the other women just can't warm up to her because she really hasn't made an effort to fit in either. It goes both ways.

Then she tells Ben how she's tried and they are all so childish and "mean" to her. Bleck again!

I don't hate her, however, I feel very, very sorry for her. She is pathetic and has a lot of growing up to do.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
I think Deanna was meaner in her season. There is always a group of contestants on the show who decide that contestants the Bachelor/ette like better are "not here for the right reasons", etc. Lindzee is the smartest one, keeping her head down and her mouth shut. The "I have to warn you about someone" people never get anywhere.

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
Auntiemike,

I couldn't agree with your post more. You wrote what I had been thinking last night.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
<doodah, doodah>

wow I can't believe she is the one he picks - :S

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Interesting article about Courtney

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-source-courtney-robertson-tricked-producers-of-show-13126.php

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Courtney's sister said:

"She has described being in that house as one of the most difficult things she has ever experienced," Rachel told Us. "The women were flat-out cruel to her. By taking the high road, she may have seemed standoffish. But Courtney treats everyone with respect."

Now I really can't wait to see the HTD so I can see what procreated to reproduce Courtney and her sister - especially now that we know the mother has also been slamming Ben in the media. And, as stated in that particular article, I have also read in a couple of places about Courtney getting engaged before going on the show, but needing three months off for "girl time."

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's "taking the high road"??? Courtney just seems to take so much pleasure in goading the other girls. She is so childish with her "See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!" and "Winning!" What about referring to Chantal as "what's her butt"? I can't believe Ben falls for her manipulation! I read on another site that she's the final girl and came here to see what y'all were saying, even though I've avoided spoilers the past few seasons. It changes the whole show for me to know who the "winner" is, but in this case I'm just disgusted. Used to think Ben was cute. Blech!!!!

P.S. Lexie, I'm with you, girl! I love Bachelor Pad, even though I feel kind of dirty afterwards. It's just fun!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, any time I need to take a shower after watching the Bachelor Pad because I feel so dirty, I consider the show a success !!!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
So Wilson gets the final rose... his Dec 14 post has been spot on to this point, and there is no doubt that Reality Steve was correct on the finale.

Pretty interesting how they spoiled that so perfectly!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wilson? Who is Wilson???

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Our own poster!!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 3:56 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reality Steve released the final 4 and the winner...

http://realitysteve.com/2011/12/14/3205/

The final four are Kacie, Courtney, Nicky, and Lindzi. Kacie is out after the hometown dates. Nicky is out 3rd.

Lindzi gets put back on the horse she (literally) rode in on (probably to the Bachelorette).

Courtney gets the final rose (and Reality Steve is implying she basically only did the show to promote her modeling/acting career...)

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Except...

His latest spoilers having the two of then (B and C) still ENGAGED! Which makes me wonder if she HAS to stay engaged until they show the rose ceremony?

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Maybe they will stay together and spare the agony of others getting involved with either of them.

Like I said earlier, PICK COURTNEY. They deserve each other.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
LOL! True that!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Maybe so Costa - since they show AFTR directly after the the final rose ceremony.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Photos of Courtney going to the taping of AFTR:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/mLix10pEpRc/Courtney+
Robertson+Goes+Final+Taping+Bachelor

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    

It is odd... Reality Steve is adamant that they are still together and engaged... yet Us Magazine has him cavorting around with other women... photos of him kissing one woman about 2 weeks ago while an all together different girl going home with him from a local bar (emerging the following morning in the same clothes)

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Maybe Reality Steve has been drinking too much Kool-Aid?

Because I can't imagine they ARE still together... And the way she spoke about him in past tense.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Our local paper in Ft. Lauderdale said Courtney was seen shopping for a wedding gown. They also said Ben asked for 3 things..no models, no make-up, and no hairdresser. Interesting!

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jag... I saw that issue of the wedding dress addressed somewhere. Apparently she has a job in which she will be modeling a wedding dress.

I doubt she and Ben are still together... but even if they were I would be shocked if they were planning a wedding this early.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They probably have to stay together until ATFR airs. They can break up next Tuesday.

Ginger1218

08-30-2001

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
Jag, you live in Pompano. Cool, I am planning on moving there Ft. Lauderdale, Tamarac, Pompano area within the next year. I am goinna be in Ft. Lauderdale in April

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Bailing outta the cold winters in the north, Ginger? :-)

Ginger1218

08-30-2001

Friday, March 09, 2012 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
You got it Costa :-)

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, March 09, 2012 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 10, 2012 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
This is spoiler info, as well as proof that Ben is a schmuck and probably deserves Courtney:

Link is to reality tv world

They are apparently still engaged, but he's been stepping out on her....and lying about it as well.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
but but but they said the would love each other forever!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: