TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 09, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelor Ben - Spoilers Caution: Archive through February 09, 2012 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A place for spoilers about the upcoming season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Auntiemike - I read somewhere that a grandmother introduces Ben to her granddaughter.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Just got an email from her [Monica]. She can't give any details yet, but said the media is painting her as a villain/lesbian. Neither of which she is. STOOPID MEDIA. Monica is the best.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 09, 2011 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sorry to hear that Escapee, I was just reading about the incident on Reality Steve's site.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Reality Steve released the final 4 and the winner...

http://realitysteve.com/2011/12/14/3205/

The final four are Kacie, Courtney, Nicky, and Lindzi. Kacie is out after the hometown dates. Nicky is out 3rd.

Lindzi gets put back on the horse she (literally) rode in on (probably to the Bachelorette).

Courtney gets the final rose (and Reality Steve is implying she basically only did the show to promote her modeling/acting career...)

Mush

09-09-2002

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mush a private message Print Post    
My home-town paper had an article on Lindzi. She graduated from the local high school here near Seattle in 2000. I figured that I'd root for her just like I rooted for local-girl Chantel in her season, but I don't think I can handle another "heart-breaking" 2nd place finish.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Wow. I hope the spoilers are wrong. Courtney is one whom I'd like to see leave sooner rather than later. But since Ben is obviously not in this for love...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Interesting that Jimmy Kimmel listed these four (I'm pretty sure) and "guessed" Courtney as the winner. So I'd say he has read the spoilers and hoped that Ben would show something with his "predictions".

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Well that sucks. So far from what I've seen, I would have liked to see any of the other 3.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I honestly don't think Ben is ready yet for any relationship so picking Courtney would be just fine. It isn't going anywhere anyway so who cares. I doubt there will be a "love" connection between these two, nor anyone else for that matter. Ben is a very nice but wishy-washy guy IMHO. (Someone get his a hair stylist, please!)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
we watched the previews where Courtney and Ben skinny dip (and other stuff) DH said, well we know who won - unless he kicks her out now!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
La dee dahh...

From what I've heard from friends that have seen the talk shows where Ben has been making appearances, he seems mortified at Courtney's behavior. Even if Ben and Courtney got "engaged" at the FRC, I somehow doubt they would still be together after Ben has watched the show. And he was warned... just like Jake was warned about Vienna, Ashley about Bentley, etc. etc.

They never learn...

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
So, I'm out riding my horse yesterday,and I am coming back down the road from the orchard, and who's sitting in front of Grandma's house with DH? MONICA!!!!! She came to town to see us! It was so great!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Escapee - how is she?

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
She is doing great. She was very mum on the bachelor stuff though. We said we wanted to come visit her in SLC, but she said she wasn't sure if she'd be living there much longer. Said her new 'job' had her traveling alllll over. I was busy with horses so I didn't get to hear much of the conversation with her, DH, and FIL, but she looks amazing and happy. I wonder if she's going be on bachelor pad????

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
That's all good to hear!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I love Bachelor Pad - that is my guilty pleasure (I just don't admit it to anyone).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ah, Escapee, nice that you got to see her..

I hope she has an actual new job with fun travel but I'm sure the lure of bachelor pad would be tempting.

Don't think I could stomach watching it, even for Monica, but I wish her the best.

Danzdol

04-21-2001

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danzdol a private message Print Post    
I keep hoping the spoilers are wrong as well. I actually liked Vienna her season (I know..rare) but the way Courtney acts, well..leaves a lot to be desired. I keep wondering how he feels watching it now. Also wondering if she will act sweet as pie for the after the rose show...

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Boop de Betty Boop de doop...

Do you really think Courtney would take the ring? And be stuck up in Sonoma or San Francisco? All she's trying to do is further her career (such as it is) and she ain't gonna do that up in northern California!

She'll take the final rose and yell out WINNING! And then make that "I smell my stinky butt" face!

Spoton

09-16-2005

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Church Lady, doing her Courtney impression,
Church Lady

"Winning!"

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Danzdol I liked Vienna in her season too and I don't like Courtney at all.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
SPOTON - Spot on!!! LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Costa hon, Courtney will take the ring!!! I mean it's not like Ben had to pay for it out of his pocket.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah. Material girl! LOL!