TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bachelorettes - Gabby and Rachel 🌹

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Bachelorettes - Gabby and Rachel 🌹 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 02, 2022Brenda196625 08-02-22  11:55 am
Archive through August 23, 2022Babyjaxmom25 08-23-22  3:41 pm
Archive through September 12, 2022Babyjaxmom25 09-12-22  11:35 am
Archive through September 21, 2022Sincebb125 09-21-22  1:32 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jesse only does what the producers tell him to do, Sincebb1. It's his job and in his contract. I still like him better than Harrison.

I'm glad the rest of you feel about Rachel as I do: that she's a self-righteous little beotch. I find her very unlikeable and have since the beginning of the show. I'm not that fond of Gabby either. This whole season was a gigantic waste of time -- except for the cruise ship. I enjoyed that!

I'm just watching last night's show now, in between folding laundry. Only another hour to go. This show is painful to watch. Entertainment at its worst.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, I'm back to say I CAN'T F***ING BELIEVE they brought Aven out right in front of Tino! Why didn't they just dismiss the poor guy from the stage first? That's how shi**y the producers of this show are, that's why. That was just cruel.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I can't believe how poorly they treated Tino. And how they used Aven. I think it all made them ALL look foolish.
And yes, all the secrecy about the "private" things going on. Makes me think she was having a mental breakdown. I found it interesting that they basically assumed people had looked up spoilers about Tino and what he did. I knew nothing of the allegations!
Lastly, it was interesting to me that the basically spoiled that Gabby was engaged because we could see her ring in the footage when she visited Rachel right before Rachel gave the ring back.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah I know.... I thought I missed one! I did know the spoilers...but that was weird!

Babyjax...see I still like Chris Harrison better than Jesse

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think Chris and Jesse are one in the same. The same voice, same mannerisms, same venacular. I like Zach bc he called Rachael out on her BS after the overnight.
Gino will have no problems with the ladies, especially after watching what this show did to him.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I did like Chris, partly because he was a bit flippant about things at times. Jesse seems a bit more geniune (as much as one can be on a show like this). So I don't really mind him. But if he could inject some more humor that would work for me.
Yes, Tino is probably relieved now. He survived the beating on the show and now he can talk to all the ladies slipping into his DM's and hopefully not fall for another drama queen.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Rachel came off as a spoiled little princess who needs to be on a pedestal. Ugh. So unlikeable.

Brenda, I think Harrison had done this show for so long, he felt comfortable making jokes sometimes. Jesse's still finding his footing. I find the change refreshing, but realize almost everything is directed by the producers, so he doesn't have a lot of leeway.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I just watched the After The Rose Ceremony on On Demand…..where is the barf emoji? Rachel acting like a first class b***h. Oh cry me a river listening to Kristal Barstow (however you spell her name). I never liked her either. I think I’m in a bad mood after watching this. Yup. Tino dodged a BIG bullet!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The whole season was off. So much drama and cancelling chances to actually get to know they guys and the absolute insistence that there must be a proposal, when after this amount of time it would be so much more logical to date with intent to see if it was a great match. And so much more.

And the "live shows".. yes, many uncomfortable moments that they tried to force on people. And constant promotion of other shows, which I could just fast forward through.

Had I never started watching this show, I probably wouldn't be watching today, just a habit. Heck, if they went to streaming on a paid app, I would be fine walking away.

Yes, I thought Gabby's dress was straight out of DWTS wardrobe

Zach is kind of meh to me.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 23, 2022 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I thought he kind of lost it after Rachel told him she was going to cut him... didn't he go running to Jesse or a producer and complain that Rachel did a 180°? He seems to feed into drama easily....oh I guess that's what they want?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, September 24, 2022 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't even remember Zach from this past season. I remember his face, but that's all. Alltogether a very forgetable season. Except for that cruise ship. I'm obsessed with that cruise ship.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
So, after this season, I have taken this franchise off of my TIVO. I won't miss it if it does not show up on my recorded shows. I do have one last question, and I have looked a little online, but not found it.

What was the big secret that Rachel kept threatening to share with EVERYONE that Tino kept saying not to share?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Christy they never said on the show...and no one has said elsewhere on any other platform.

Rachel for some reason was going to therapy according to what they said. Tino said he was so very happy she was finally going to therapy and "doing so good at it".

I'm wondering if there was something in particular that she was addressing? So maybe it was like a mental health issue somehow? Could have been something that was her issue that then became their issue. Or something that happened between them.

I'm sure we'll find out through someone, somewhere at some point. I do know that it seems like their relationship is completely kaput.

Also hearing that Gabby and Erich's relationship probably won't last either. I can just imagine the show was imploding because they would have gotten to the end of the season without a proposal. They probably had a lot to do with trying to keep the couples together. I can see them begging Gabby (if not heavily influencing) her not break up before the end of the show lol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I don't think Rachel wanted the "secret" exposed. Seems like they kind of agreed not to air a certain segment of their dirty laundry, but my guess is it pertains to Rachel's mental health.

It will make me sad if Gabby and Erich break up,but chances are they will. The show is just not spending enough time on couples getting to know each other. Too much time spent on drama instead.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 26, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
There is a lot about Erich and an ex ...that is coming out. Not the doctored up version they told on the show. Plus some other stuff. So I'm thinking it's going unravel

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, November 05, 2022 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well, it only took 2 months....Gabby and Erich officially announced they were going to "support each other from afar". That's a new one. We all know relationships start falling apart way before they actually announce it to the public. I'm thinking they had....one good week? lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, November 05, 2022 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I read about this earlier this week, although I had noticed the engagement ring was missing from her left hand on DWTS and he wasn't in the audience this week (or maybe even last, I'm not sure). No big surprise.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, November 05, 2022 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I guess their "fake it until you make it" didn't work. Not surprised at this one.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, November 05, 2022 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I never got into the Rachel/Gabby season. Watched the first episode and decided that I didn’t care for either of them. I tried a couple of times more, but always switched over to something else about 10 minutes into it. .

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 13, 2022 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The Gabby and Erich split just made People Magazine.. I guess she was more interested in all the contacts made on DWTS than a Bachelorette relationship..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, November 15, 2022 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I thought this tweet funny...."All the women screaming at Gabby’s ring on the very night she addressed the Erich breakup on DWTS is quite comical"

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, November 15, 2022 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LOL. I can't wait to see tonights show. I'm also wondering if Rachel is pre-breakup as well? I thought I heard someone tell her "congrats". Hmmm....

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
They were both wearing their engagement rings, so it was just after filming ended.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Not sure if Rachel had actually announced her break up? But for sure, both women knew the wheels were falling off the cart, but hadn't made it public yet. Honestly I think we all knew neither couple had a chance.

I thought it was in questionable taste for Gabby and Rachel to say that Logan was a flip-floper. Gabby was happy to accept him, give him a rose and make out with him after he flip-floped.

For the most part, it has been a sad bunch of Bachelor Nation guys and girls they picked this season.

I do think there is so much bias and backlash attached to each contestant and couple in the whole franchise. It must be hard to date anyone after. Everyone is in your business, judging you and on social media. Although some things that come out later are quite eye opening. Got to say a few things I've read about some are not surprising

Well they have enough content for a two part reunion...unless they feature Wells and Ashley and Jarrod lol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
They surely have a way of dragging things out and repeating scenes over and over, but I feel like they have enough content for 4 hours. First we need the final rose ceremony, and then all the breakups and leaving in limos. Then the overnight dates and any pending proposals or weddings. Then the reunion show where we can show more clips and rehash the nightmare. :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: