TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Caution **Spoilers** Andi's Season Caution...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution **Spoilers** Andi's Season Caution users admin

BigBrotherCanada
The Bachelorette (on ABC)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 26, 2014Seamonkey25 05-26-14  8:55 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sea, I don't think Eric left on his own. Andi cut him before a rose ceremony.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I couldn't even watch Eric with Andi. Watched a lil but had to fast forward. Just so sad knowing such a young spirit is gone.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS's recap for this week. Please note it is long, but page one is for Bachelor in Paradise spoilers, page two is his review of Courtney's book, so his thoughts on last night's show start on page three. As much as he beats on Fleiss and Elan, he gives them credit for how they handled Eric's edit last night.

Episode 2 recap

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - Reality Steve is losing his edge. It almost sounds like he likes this season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS - Sunday recap

RS - Monday's recap

Sunday's recap is kind of long and can probably be skipped. Today's recap from last night's episode is probably worth a read since everything happened last night. Also, Eric's sister sent a very nice e-mail to RS about how he has dealt with Eric's death on his site.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Tonight's show showed that production has some influence in the order of the roses given out. The 2 guys ....Brody and Dylan, who go home next week, got roses before Josh and Marcus who are in the F4. Tonight they tried to make us think Josh was leaving.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Actually, it was lousy production tonight. Josh did not get the last rose of the night. It was screencapped in RS's column this week that Josh actually got his rose before Marcus and Brian. This is very poor editing, and they get busted every year for doing it. You would think they would just show the RC in the order she gives them out since everyone knows they poorly edit them for "drama."

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well this sucks. Now I like Nick (more) and his family. They seemed nice and his little sister was sweet.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I read on RS that Chris doesn't get to enjoy the fantasy suite with Andi. No overnight date for him.

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
His choice not to, or Andi's?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Andi sends him home before the FS.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately, I think Chris was just filling a spot. There was no chance she would ever pick him.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Being as Chris is the next Bachelor, it will be very interesting to see what kind of girls apply. Unlike The Bachelorette where the men are cast and sequestered before the new Bachelorette is announced on AFTR, it is known who the next Bachelor is when they cast for the show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, for Chris that is best, so those who apply know where he lives and what he does.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That should work out well, um provided they are there "for the right reason" as they say. I like Chris.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay... this is what happened the first night in the house (which has never been done before). Andi's father, Hy, was in the house meeting all of the men the first night (which only leads me to believe that both of them are famewhores).

Hy knew exactly who Josh was when he met him. Josh strongly resembles his brother Aaron. Hy lives, eats and breathes UGA football and worships Aaron Murray. If he could have, he would have married Andi off to Josh the first night. When RS posted the bios BEFORE the show started filming, he called it that Josh would either be the one that Andi picks, or he would make it to the F4 and be the next Bachelor. A few days later, RS found out that Hy was in the house on the first night but they edited out any scenes where he meets the men. And more producer manipulation will work its way into the show when Hy "meets" the men for the first time the F2 or F3.

This is why I had to laugh when Dogdoc posted in the general thread that Andi didn't look too thrilled about going to all the football games because there is no way Andi is going without her father. She was probably pissing on herself with excitement at the thought of going to all of the football games. She's a huge football fan and Hy worships Aaron Murray.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
who is Aaron Murray? maybe it just wasn't that good of tv when the dad met the guys early on?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's cool information, Lexie. Love it!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Aaron Murray is Josh's brother. He was the QB for UGA football team - the one everyone was talking about at Josh's hometown re: being scouted by the NFL.

Tex... never EVER EVEEEEEEEEEEER in 25+ seasons of the Bachelor/ette has a parent ever greeted people at the mansion on opening night. What Hy and Andi did falls under Famewhoring 101. But then again, Hy spent all night falling all over Josh so he probably didn't spend a lot of time with the other guys.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chris is the next Bachelor. Being as the casting and filming schedule is different for the Bachelor than it is for the Bachelorette, it should be interesting to see what kind of women show up at the auditions for Chris.

The men that were cast for this season had no idea who was going to be the Bachelorette. They didn't find out it was Andi until after they were sequestered before being shuttled to the house. It always kills me when the men say to the Bachelorette that they were excited to find out "she" was the Bachelorette, being as most of them only found out an hour or two prior to arriving at the house.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Hopefully, a number of 'midwest' women will be in the cast since living in Iowa is not the same as trying to get your career going in LA.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I hope they get sincere women who will appreciate that lifestyle and not people just looking for fame or some modeling gig.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I did notice the last few casting calls which were aired in the last couple of weeks that there seems to be more than the normal number of auditions in the midwest (with the exception of Costa Mesa which was also advertised last night).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That would be a good idea. Not a life for lots of people but hopefully he will have a bunch of them who would treasure that life and what he's got and is capable of.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I hope so too Seamonkey. I think Chris is quite a catch, but I also thinks it takes a special type of person willing to live that life.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS's blog from last night's show as well as spoilers for the MTA show:

RS Week Whatever spoilers

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... HUUUUUUUUUUUGE news regarding the next Bachelor (starts in the second paragraph)

RS Week So and So Spoilers

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wow! Hmmm..... I kind of like the other guy for Bachelor. While I don't think he'll end up engaged or married after the fact, I think it could be an exciting season! Chris is kind of the dull, safe pick.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think if Chris is picked you will more "Middle America" girls who won't mind living in the middle of nowhere (and still a couple of fame horses); whereas if Arie is picked it will be the trashiest Bachelor ever.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Peeking in here

Chris is a business man isn't he, on top of having a large farm?

I bet he is well off.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, Chris is a millionaire.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I've lived in California my whole life and am already married, but if I were (much) younger and still single, I would totally be interested in Chris. He just seems like a great guy. So handsome and sweet, plus successful, and I LOVE his family! It's Iowa, people, not Siberia. It's not the ends of the earth.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely adore Chris, so it will be interesting to see which direction the show takes with regard to either Chris or Arie. If they go with Chris, they will have a few nice girls on the show, if they go with Arie it is going to be a sleaze-fest as far as casting.

There is a difference between the country and farm life. I can drive 45 minutes (about 30+ miles) out of New Orleans and be in the "country," but there are still neighbors, restaurants, businesses, etc. etc. etc. In fact, what is considered the country across the lake is actually one of the more popular areas to live.

There doesn't appear to be anything within miles of Chris's farm. I did a mapquest search and from the edge of Lamont to the edge of Cedar Rapids is a minimum 51 miles one way. I couldn't even imagine anyone making that drive RT on a daily basis. While no one stood a chance against Josh since he was Andi's and Hy's choice from the first night, even if Josh wasn't in the competition, I just don't see Andi making that kind of sacrifice. I think it takes a very special person to make that kind of sacrifice and commitment. It is one thing to live in the "country," but a whole different ballgame to live on a farm in the middle of nowhere.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I agree. Iowa? People don't move to Iowa, they leave Iowa. :-) (I know a few former Iowa residents.) Might as well be Siberia!

Chris is very GUD -- geographically undesirable. And with his "job" he can't just pick up and move. He's stuck there. But he seems like a great guy, so yes, the right girl would move for him. Trista moved to Eagle for her love. Another middle of no where place! Maybe desireable if you like to ski, so it has that over Iowa. So, yes, if they pick Chris at least they have time to try and cast a few ladies who are willing to move to Siberia!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: