TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 26, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution **Spoilers** Andi's Season Caution: Archive through May 26, 2014 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thread to discuss spoilers for Andi's season.

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
http://realitysteve.com/2014/04/23/the-bachelorette-andi-spoilers-eric-hill-passes-away/

Sad to hear this.
I wonder how the show will handle this.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Chris Harrison on the View said they hadn't discussed it yet (is Chris a producer?)

Reality Steve said Eric had been cut, but did get a one on one date with Andi. They are still filming, RS has the 4 guys on hometown dates

One of Eric's friends said Eric was experienced in parasailing. He seemed like a fun, adventurous guy, very sad

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Eric actually got the first one on one date with Andi so he's fairly prominent early on. He lasted a few weeks because he did travel with the guys. Also, when he left the show, he left before a rose ceremony. RS was going to spoil it but now he's unsure how to handle the spoiling because he doesn't know yet how production is going to handle this.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Really sad.. another link

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/04/24/contestant-of-abc-tvs-the-bachelorette-dies-in-utah-accident/20874899/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D468264

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Steve's article is more interesting but I guess mine is the start of seeing how it will be handled on the show.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
My hope is that they will tell Andi and the remaining men as soon as possible, if they haven't already, to avoid them finding out in public.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sea, I watched the two videos. I didn't see how ABC is going to handle this. Was there another video that I missed?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS talks a little bit more about Eric and gives a few more Easter eggs for the season. Evidently, the family will have absolutely no say-so in how Eric is edited on TV. As I mentioned above, Eric wasn't eliminated at a rose ceremony. RS is now saying he is not going to post what happens with Eric leaving until he sees how it plays out on TV. It would seem that RS is being very respectful to the deceased and his family. So it sounds like something went down this season with Eric.

RS Blog - 04/24/2014

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think RS is correct that no matter how ABC spins it, they will be criticized. I was impressed by his article and the tone he took.

Tres, I think he said she is down to home visits and they aren't sure if they should tell her now or just wait until she chooses.. It would be hard if she was all sad while making a decision and since he was gone already and not just be a rose ceremony, who knows what feelings would come up.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is RS's "pre-season" episode-by-episode spoiler up until the F4.

Episode-By-Episode spoilers

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize Eric; was on the upcoming season. That's painful.... I am so sorry for his family's loss.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS will be posting the breakdown of the F4 and the "lucky" winner later today. I will bring over the link when it is posted.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS has his spoilers for the F4 and the "lucky" winner. RS absolutely nailed it BEFORE they started shooting with regard to this particular person.

RS Final Four

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie. Now I'll debate reading it (but I usually succumb for this show).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You almost have to read the spoilers to appreciate how much of a train-wreck this show is. At least three of the men didn't really care for Andi. Yet, Chris Harrison will at some point in the first show talk about all of the videos they received from men from all over the country for Andi's season - which is total bullshit. Andi was announced as the next Bachelorette on JP's AFTR show (on a Monday night), and they started filming that Friday night. The men for her season had already been "officially" selected a month before it was publicly announced that Andi was the Bachelorette, and they were already in hotel rooms in seclusion.

Honestly, I don't think Andi is going to be a great Bachelorette. I do not think she has the personality to pull it off.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I read Reality Steve's episode by episode and Final 4 spoilers this morning.

One thing he mentioned was Harper Collins sent him a copy of Courtney Robertson's book "I Didn't Come Here to Make Friends: Confessions of a Reality Show Villain". He said if you like this show, if you watch this show, and you enjoy the gossip and everything that goes with it, Courtney’s book is a quick, easy read that you’ll definitely learn stuff from that you didn’t know. Release date is June 24.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Hate to say this, but I think many people will watch this year to see how they handle Eric's death.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think you're right Iluv. It will be interesting to say the least how they handle it since he didn't really leave on good terms.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I hope they don't sugar-coat it. His death shouldn't change how it happened. But then again, there isn't a lot of reality here anyway.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS's recap for Week 1:

Episode 1 Recap

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, May 26, 2014 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I truly love this thread, but it makes me giggle we don't post the actual names of the spoiled on RS site - and some times his site gets so much traffic, I can't get to it... ( but I appreciate there are legal things and can't c/p etc)

Eric is on the show right now - the 1 on 1 date

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 26, 2014 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, from what Chris said before the first episode they just stated that he was on the season and we'd see that and told a bit about what he had been doing and that he died.. pretty straightforward, really.

Not sure what will be said about him leaving the show, though.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, May 26, 2014 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch the premier until today, and am now watching tonight's episode. Missed the beginning of Eric and Andi's one on one, but have been watching their dinner conversation.
It is heartbreaking to watch knowing he's died. What an interesting man he was. When he was talking about Syria and texting his parents he loved them thinking he wasn't going to get out of the country alive, I got a lump in my throat.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 26, 2014 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree.. he seemed to have been such a great guy and it nags at me.. what if he had stayed (since we know he left on his own) and was in the final 2, then he might still be alive, since he wouldn't have been where he was when he died, but still taping the show.

The misic was pretty poignant when they were sledding on the mountain.