TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bachelor Canada - General Discussions

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Canada - General Discussions users admin

BachelorCanada
Bachelor Canada (on Citytv)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 20, 2012Flossiebebe25 10-20-12  6:28 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
I felt so bad for Chantelle last night :-(

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh oh. Maybe I don't want to watch this week. What happened?

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
can i spoil?
spoiler for Bachelor Canada

Chantelle got a call.Her grandpa died so she left the show to be with her family. It was really sad :-(

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 25, 2012 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh that's a shame.

Thank you for spoiling though. It's fine to discuss what happened on a show once it has been seen on the East Coast.

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Friday, November 09, 2012 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
I loved it when Brad told Whitney to apologize to Kara. I really really like this guy.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
me too Luvmom... but seriously? why in the world would Whit (ugh) have to pick THAT moment to have to talk to Brad?? Totally rude... and exactly why I dislike her so much.

Can't Brad see she's not as into this as much as he is? He keeps going on about how closed off she can be sometimes on her emotions... I don't know..

my feelings are that she went onto this show to get "noticed", she knows how to work men and knew she could come close or win...and now that she's winning, she doesn't want to hurt him in the end cuz she knows hes a good guy...

Kara would have been so much better for him... She was my fav to win.. Whit is a manipulator.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm a little embarrassed because it has been so long but we finally watched the whole season through to the finale. I did want to say how much I enjoyed the show overall and it's great that Brad and Bianka are still together and seem to have formed a genuine relationship. I enjoyed watching a Bachelor where the final couple appear to genuinely have feelings for each other.

Oh and it was so cool seeing them visit locations that we have seen for ourselves. For example, we've had ice cream at the ice cream parlour that they went to! I wish we knew that they were filming there.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I see Brad is the new host of Chopped Canada. He does a good job imo. A natural fit for him.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: