TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Caution Bachelorette Emily - Spoilers Caution...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelorette Emily - Spoilers Caution users admin

Bachelorette08
The Bachelorette (on ABC)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 11, 2012Hwy1diva25 06-11-12  11:20 am
Archive through July 03, 2012Jimmer25 07-03-12  11:40 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sia

03-10-2002

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I'm very happy with that scenario!!! I read the same stuff online, and it looks like that is the outcome of the show. There are rumors, too, that the reason that the particular bachelor (Emily's Final selection) just got on the show to promote his business. If that is the case, I would be so sad for Emily and Rikki. I have another spoiler to report, and will have to see how to make the black spoiler-box so I won't give anything away accidentally.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
How to make a spoiler box:

\spoiler{Put spoiler text here.}

Which looks like:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Put spoiler text here.

Sia

03-10-2002

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
The other spoiler I read is:

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
...Emily did choose J Holm as her final guy, they got engaged in Curacao, but that they broke up after Emily learned he was just wanting to promote his Mormon-church project/company People Water (and that he is a wild party animal, too, and not ready to settle down)

AND THAT SHE AND BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE HOST CHRIS HARRISON (WHO RECENTLY DIVORCED) ARE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER!!! --AND THAT CHRIS HAS HAD FEELINGS FOR EMILY SINCE SHE FIRST APPEARED ON THE BACHELOR!!

Don't know if this is true, but if it is, I'm even happier!!! I'd be happy for the two of them--make that the THREE of them!

Sia

03-10-2002

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Jimmer. LOL, I went to the help section and found out that I had used the wrong slash. I haven't posted here in so long that I have forgotten most of what I ever learned!!

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
the spoiler that Sia posted is believed to be untrue per the person who originally reported it as Vienna Girardi from Jake's season.

Hwy1diva

05-10-2011

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwy1diva a private message Print Post    
I like the outcome that RS is reporting.

Sia

03-10-2002

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
Oh, I didn't know that. Mods, please delete the spoiler I posted. I wouldn't believe anything that came from Vienna. She wasn't quoted as the source!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh that's okay. It's just a spoiler and you've clarified that it probably isn't accurate. :-)

Danzdol

04-21-2001

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danzdol a private message Print Post    
I thought we didn't have to use the spoiler box inside the spoiler thread?

I am super happy with the reported outcome!!!! Cannot wait to watch more of this season.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well you don't have to use one but it's not like it is against the rules if you use one.

Danzdol

04-21-2001

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danzdol a private message Print Post    
Thanks!!!! Just wondering if I can talk "out in the open" on this thread. Glad to know I can :-)

Danzdol

04-21-2001

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danzdol a private message Print Post    
[Avoiding spoilers in new messages ....]

OK so read that Sean goes home tonight! I am heartbroken :-( I knew he was not going to win but wanted more of him!

Also, Arie is F2 but she does not offer the fantasy suite card to him citing that "she doesn't trust herself".

RS and MF have also been having Twitter feuds. Makes me wonder if after all these years they have finally released some wrong information to throw him off. I think they are going to do it every year and they never do!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. Once again, I think she is making a big mistake sending Sean home. I think he was the most sincere about forming a relationship. Unless Emily didn't really want a relationship out of this.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... I read the same thing too Danz. Evidently, she offers the overnight cards to Jef and Sean but she knows (and I guess they know), there's no sexxin' going on as long as Ricki is around. And I can't wait to see how they show this tonight, because I remember at the beginning of the season one of Emily's clauses for doing the show was no "fantasy suite" because of her daughter. From what RS said, nothing happened in the fantasy suite with either Jef or Sean. Evidently, they talked all night - LOL.

Hwy1diva

05-10-2011

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwy1diva a private message Print Post    
Question? I know what RS is, but what is MF? Thank you.

Hwy1diva

05-10-2011

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwy1diva a private message Print Post    
I figured out who MF is.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
My gut says that they offered Ari the #2 position with Emily's permission to showcase him as the next bachelor & to give her an easy breakup with the guy she doesn't choose. I'm betting he was offered & if they did fall in love, so be it & if she hadn't had someone already picked when it narrowed down then he was "expendable" but I'm betting that's why there was a final 4 instead of a final 3

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Many people are thinking Arie will be the next Bachelor. I few weeks ago I heard Roberto Martinez (Ali's ex) had signed a deal to be the next Bachelor, but last night I was on another board and someone said he backed out of it. Said something about ".....money not being everything". Very sad. I would have loved to have seen him as the next Bachelor. Too sexy for words!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I like Sia's potential spoiler, even if it did come from Vienna. I wondered when I saw him crying along with her on the last show then came in here and thought his interactions with her made more sense. Will just have to wait to see, I guess.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Don't put too much stock in that spoiler. It reports that Chris Harrison is divorced. I think he's just "separated" from his wife. They just split up right before Emily's season started filming in May. So he has only been separated from his wife for 2-3 months. I doubt the divorce has gone through yet.

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
I heard a story this morning on the radio that Emily picked Ari and he told her to hold off on the engagement and she turned him down and picked Jef and they are engaged. I don't know if it's true since Reality Steve had nothing about it on his site but it's interesting. This could be why the ATR is live.

Did anyone else hear this story or have heard it's not true?

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
I just found my answer on Reality Steve - story is a fake!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Emily is throwing a B'ette party for Cassie Lambert this weekend.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
ATFR is always live. The Men Tell All was not taped until after Sean was shown leaving on the show because they didn't want anyone who was at the show to leak who were the final 2.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Are there any spoilers out there?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: