TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 11, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelorette Emily - Spoilers Caution: Archive through June 11, 2012 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A spoiler thread for Emily - which I'm sure there will be a lot of as ABC can't seem to contain this show at all.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, April 19, 2012 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Realitysteve has up the 4 semi-finalists for Emily's season.

Danzdol

04-21-2001

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danzdol a private message Print Post    
Woop! Just read Jeff & Sean are final two. Hope so because they were in my top 5 especially Jeff!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
From...bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com
Ryan gets the first 1on1 date and Joe the second 1on1. Doug and Kalon get into a big fight.
This is my first time on this site, hope they are reliable.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Zippidy doo dah... zippidy day....

According to RS:

Chris - out at No. 4

Arie, Sean and Jef are the F3. Now what is extremely interesting is Arie used to date the producer, Cassie Lambert, who is in "charge of Emily." Cassie Lambert is still with the show meaning she would see Arie every day. I can't wait to see how this plays out - especially iffin Emily picked Arie. The final rose ceremony was just this past Thursday so RS doesn't have the name of who Emily picked yet. And since they have been traveling, Emily probably wouldn't have any way of knowing that Arie was involved with HER producer!!!

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Monday, May 21, 2012 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
http://www.bachelorspoilers.tv/the-bachelorette-season-8-arie-luyendyk-jr-and-the-drama/

The above link (scroll down) shows a picture of Arie & Cassie.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
There's some interesting information about the show in general in this link from a live chat with Jesse Csincsak:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/entertainment/celebrity/bachelorette-chat-interact-with-jesse-csincsak-and-stephanie-hockridge

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Tresbien.. that was a nice candid interview :-)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, May 27, 2012 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
It has been interesting watching and listening to Emily doing her press to watch the show - she does not admit she is "in love" she does not admit, or she does not confirm or deny whether she is engaged - she does say that she would not go on the show if she was required to accept a ring and a proposal..

and reality steve....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezzsTnZX5Jg

reading his complete synopsis of his love triangle, texting etc makes me hope someone in Emily's camp was able to shine the light on this juvenile crap! The girls are 22 he's 30? idiot.

now. why exactly do I watch?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 28, 2012 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reader... what does that Space: 1999 video have to do with the Bachelorette?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 28, 2012 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read Reality Steve's latest blog, and OMG... everything that is coming out about Arie only reinforces my opinion that he is such a tool. And they need to fire Cassie Lambert (Emily's producer) for this mess (but they never will because this mess that is now coming out about Arie will bring only huge ratings.)

Reality Steve blog

Muffin

08-29-2007

Monday, May 28, 2012 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Muffin a private message Print Post    
Just wanted to add.......I just finished reading about Arie in Reality Steve's blog. Now I feel bad for Emily. There is a child involved in all this, why would they bring guys like Arie and Kalon on the show? I guess it is only a business to the producers. Then again, I don't really know what Emily's agenda is either......

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Can someone spell out what Arie has done? So far, I understand he had a past relationship with one of the Producers on the show. Is there more to it than this?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Since this is a spoiler thread, I assume I don't have to put in a spoiler box. I'll copy from RS's page. Keep in mind there are two Cassies. One is Cassie Lambert, the producer, and the other is Cassie Harshman, the mother of two children that Arie spoke about on last night's show.

"Now everyone break out a pen and paper. Well, you might want to get a pencil due to all the erasing you might be doing trying to sort all this together. Try and stay with me if you can. When I first found out about Arie and Cassie Lambert, I figured I would certainly find out more information about their past relationship. However, most of the stuff I’ve been gathering led to all this you are about to read. I’ve been gathering it for the last month, and even I’M confused by it. However in the end, it should make sense. Lets get started.

more at the link ....

http://realitysteve.com/2012/05/24/the-bachelorette-emily-spoilers-arie-luyendyk-jr/

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie. I appreciate that! By the way, the rules here are that we can't repost extended quotes from other sites so I just added a link to your post.

----------------------------

The whole thing sounds pretty despicable, especially if the producer coached Arie and also influenced Emily. Why would she do this anyway? What is the point? Yuck!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, it is obviously all about ratings. Fleiss and company thrive on a train-wreck of a season. There was an article a couple of weeks ago that when Emily got back from filming, she was super-pissed when she found out about Arie and Cassie-The-Producer, and we know he made it to the F3, and that was before all the stuff came out in the above article. I truly hope for Emily's sake he didn't get the final rose.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I would also add that as despicable as Courtney was last season, Fleiss and Lambert were probably high-fiving each other behind closed doors.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
From that article, Fleiss should have hired Arie and his friends to a TV deal-their antics make Laguna Beach/The Hills look like child's play..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Next week they are in Bermuda..Doug 1on1 date..gets rosé.
2on1 John and Nate. John gets rose. Nate goes home. At RC Michael and Charlie are eliminated.
Episode 5 ...England. Sean and Jef get 1on1 dates. Right after the GD she gets rid of Kalon. At RC Alejandro is eliminated.
Something happens on Ep.6 in Croatia..Ryan and Travis both have 1on1 dates but both go home. Realitysteve is not too clear on what happens.
Ep.7..Prague. Arie and John get 1on1 dates and John does not get a rose. Doug is also eliminated.
Ep.8 ..hometown dates with Chris, Sean, Arie and Jef. Chris is eliminated.
All of this is thanks to realitysteve.com

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 07, 2012 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It's a done deal....

Roberto (Ali's ex) is the next Bachelor.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 07, 2012 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Are they really trying to kill this show?

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Thursday, June 07, 2012 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
I just read not so fast on Roberto. Possibly still a rumor but I would love it if he is. Always loved him!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kellsma, I read that ABC would try to "squelch" it saying the rumor wasn't true... but it is a done deal for Roberto.

Hwy1diva

05-10-2011

Monday, June 11, 2012 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwy1diva a private message Print Post    
I hope the Roberto is not the next Bachelor. I want someone new.