TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 27, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Questions (Not Technical): Archive through September 27, 2021 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
She is the worst most disinterested host of any major reality show ever. She is clueless and doesn’t care.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol Jimmer... Tell us how you really feel! You are right though... She is towards the bottom of the list of hosts of shows. She did have a little bit of a sweet spot between the beginning where nobody could stand her and now the end where nobody can stand her either. There was a few years in between there where I didn't mind her...

Strategist

07-01-2014

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
She has always been somewhat clueless and not very good at the host role. I always believed she only got the job because of her husband.

I'm done with her "preachy" interviews. Every time she closes the show with "Julie Chen Moonves" and then "love one another", I cringe. Did she forget that her husband is in the middle of a sex-abuse scandal? She is so out of touch with the world.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Who would you guys like to see take her place?

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Taran.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Since, add to that list that she found Jesus and is using the CBS social media to promote the cause. I unfollowed the Instagram.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes...I'm very surprised they allow that. Most of what she says about the game now is just fluff.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They would censor Taran. I would miss the snark and insights..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Chippy it WOULD be refreshing to have a host that actually watches the feeds. You would think that Julie would at least watch Taran every day LOL

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Maybe we're all wrong? Maybe you can't have a host that watches the feeds or even the show. Maybe the host needs to be fed only certain information that is the focus of each episode? Because how the heck could they remain impartial or not get a jab in here and there otherwise. LOL

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Taran is very knowledgeable but he is not amusing in the least. I'd like to see Neil Patrick Harris (a true fan, with wit and charm).

Chippy

08-16-2007

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
That’s a great idea.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Back when they didn't know if Julie was going to return to BB... There was talk of Jeff Schroeder replacing her. I always thought he did a great job with the exit interviews. However he has his own very successful show. He lives on the other side of the US. And frankly I don't think him or Jordan want to be linked up with BB anymore.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
On second thought, LOL they wouldn't bring him back... Scratch that.

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
So, who does x want gone?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
As of know, he's not sure anymore. He was wanting Ky.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I only watch the show, not the feeds. I keep hearing Big D insisting that he deserves to be in the final 2. I haven't seen any game play that makes him any more deserving, and in fact seems less deserving, than most of the other HGs. Am I missing something?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nope, Mak1, it is all in his mind. He thinks he was running things from his couch in the bedroom where he slept.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Dipo. You've confirmed my suspicions.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mak, Big D is totally delusional and Xavier is almost as bad. X has won things but he is completely convinced that HE kept himself safe until the final six and that is clearly incorrect. The Cookout concept kept him safe and moreso, Tiffany fended off those who wanted to take a shot at Xavier.

They both cast so much shade at Tiffany and deny that she did anything, when SHE came up with the concept and she did more to protect the cookout.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
She pretty much won it for them. Nice of her.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
How about Azah? Her bit in today's show seemed to claim she intentionally played the social game and the hiding out of the firing line game. But from the tv shows it seemed that she spent a lot of time in bed.

Is she likely to win if it were Azah/Big D?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
When Azah said her game was "playing under the radar" and winked....my husband said...you mean "playing under your bedspread"? Lol

I think DF comes in second against both Azah and X.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Sea, we seem to get at least one delusional person in each season, don't we? It's interesting to me to try to figure out what they're thinking. I feel bad for the way the guys dismissed Tiffany's huge contribution to their games.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Mak - They dismissed Tiffany's contribution .. because they don't know how much she did - she didn't go back to them and say "Man, I just saved your butt and convinced so and so not to target you" .. she just quietly moved the chess pieces around and got people to look in another direction...