TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Questions (Not Technical)

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Questions (Not Technical) users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 17, 2021Dipo25 07-17-21  8:27 pm
Archive through July 20, 2021Brenda196625 07-20-21  1:03 pm
Archive through August 02, 2021Julieboo25 08-02-21  6:53 pm
Archive through August 12, 2021Seamonkey25 08-12-21  9:55 pm
Archive through August 17, 2021Scooterrific25 08-17-21  1:24 pm
Archive through August 25, 2021Smokey25 08-25-21  5:48 pm
Archive through September 06, 2021Dipo25 09-06-21  8:13 am
Archive through September 09, 2021Smokey25 09-09-21  7:05 pm
Archive through September 18, 2021Sincebb125 09-18-21  10:46 pm
Archive through September 27, 2021Needmylifeback25 09-27-21  7:50 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Does anyone think the CO would have succeeded had it not been for the teams in the beginning and also the way BB made sure to not give them complete free choice to pick their own teams?

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Tiff did not go around bragging about what she was doing & how she was getting things done for the advantage of the CO. DF is a total different personality cause he is bragging & claiming all of what Tiff did as his own doings. They all know it was not DF's doings but, do they realize just how much of the work was actually done by Tiff? They will see if they read the live feed posts & watch some of he daily pod casts just how much credit Tiff deserves for the success of the CO. Whoever wins needs to treat this fine women to a nice trip or contribution to her son's college fund or something....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I think it's interesting that every year we have rumors flying F2, F3, F4 etc. having a deal to split the money. Not a peep about it this year...?

Now that I think about it, of course, DF did try, I think...makes sense.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, I think that they CO would have succeeded in getting there more easily without th teams.

Some of the HG"s hung onto the teams to the detriment of the game. I hate when they do teams because it creates an unnecessary reliance on the teams.

All Season I kept yelling at my TV, THE TEAMS ARE OVER. Stop protecting your former teamates, play the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, Since, I remember when DF talked about that and Xavier, being the lawyer that he is, about died. I could just see the wheels in his head turning about them committing Fraud.

But I do think there will probably be some "gifts" given depending on who ends up winning.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Dipo you are more optimistic than I. I do not think any one of the final four would have given "gifts" to anyone if they won. Not even Azah. They are all so delusional as to how they got to the end.

I would think that my speech would be very simple. I would say anybody that gets to the end thinking that they played more than a small part in actually getting there is giving themselves a lot of credit. It's part strategy. It's part gameplay. It's part social play. A lot of it is being able to be flexible and pivot and make appropriate decisions at the appropriate time. But I think the big chunk of it is luck. Just simple plain stupid luck. We've seen both good luck and bad luck be responsible year after year for people getting through to the end that had no business. Or people being in the final two and not winning. I would tell the jury that all these are pieces to the puzzle of BB. And anyone that gets to the end and credits them being there only to their brilliant gameplay is fooling themselves. Maybe Dr Will. But he still had a good chunk of luck thrown in.

I would definitely stand before the jury and tell them this. I would also point to each one and thank them and say that I would not be here unless it was because of each one of you. I got here by something you did or didn't do so I share with all of you my good fortune to be in this position. I think someone could win a few votes that way. It sure would refreshing.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I forgot... It's also part physical

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Since, I do think the teams were an advantage for the Cookout. Because they were on different teams, it was camouflage for them. Without the teams, it may have been more obvious that they were a potential alliance. But the tems acted as a shield.

I'm not explaining it well.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 27, 2021 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I agree. I also think the way BB only gave each head of each team two people that BB picked to choose from... Than being able to choose from all 16 people... They manipulated to some extent how each team was going to be put together.

Maybe both X and Christian were offered to be picks on the same team as Alyssa because they were trying to start some type of showmance? What would have happened if there were no teams and X and Alyssa gotten together? I think with no teams the cookout couldn't have had a "plus one" so easily. I hate teams anyway I always have always will... Not just this year.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 1:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me too.. No teams needed. And no group safety.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Yes, the group safety was another thing that forced a certain path forward. Easier to hide that some people would not be considered at all for the block.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, September 29, 2021 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Teams were very helpful to the co alliance. I agree.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: