TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Questions (Not Technical): Archive through September 09, 2021 users admin

Pamplemousse

09-28-2003

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamplemousse a private message Print Post    
Is there even a remote chance Tiff will step up her personal game, realize an alliance with Claire is to her advantage, and put up one of the boys? I know, I know, won't happen. But imagine the reaction in the house if it did.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Are there goodbye messages anywhere ??

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Missy the ones I have seen have been included in the extended interviews on the BB website.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Is this Thurs a double eviction?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Yes, this Thursday (9/9) is a Double Eviction and Thursday (9/16) is a Double Eviction. The 9/16 Double Eviction is two hours. The Double Eviction on 9/9 is only an hour.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ty!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mysticlady, for the info on double eviction and two hour shows.

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
Do they know or speculate that it’s a double elimination on Friday.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think they know one is coming.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
What is Alyssa's heritage or race? I am reading that she has commented more than once that Claire is the last white person in the House. So why wasn't Alyssa included in the Cookout?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kim, I believe she is Puerto Rican.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Tuesday, September 07, 2021 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Kminfinity you have to be black to be in the CO. DX wasn’t in it either. Hannah wasn’t at first cause she’s half white I think. Half something.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one FLOORED that Claire is not angry at Tiffany??

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
I’m not floored. Claire’s been a doormat for a while now and put all her eggs in Tiffiany’s basket. She’s woke. I’m not sure she’d feel the same knowing Tiffiany lied about the alliance when she asked her straight out. And as much as everyone says Tiffiany did it for the CO, it’s pretty obvious she did it because she couldn’t risk pissing off the CO and Claire was always just her person to be discarded at the appropriate time and unexpectedly by her. I can respect Claire’s convictions agree with them or not but I can’t respect her game.

Gonna go out like a lion. Yeah Claire. No. You’re not.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am sure you are not alone, Julieboo, but I am not in the floored group, or even mildly surprised.

Whoever is running her Twitter account has said her reaction would be exactly as it has been.

Claire thought she was in a solid alliance, so her decisions made some sense (but yes, very painful and one could wish she had gone with targetting Xavier when she had the chance).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Kyland is only half black, but they just didn't know.. Hannah talked about her Indian side and her last name gave that away as well.

I think it was only Azah who questioned Hannah being included at the beginning.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sea, they know Ky is half black. At the very beginning of the game, i dont remember what Big D and Ky were talking about, but Big D said you're only half black. Ky got serious and told him to not even go there.

So, who knows the real reason they didn't include Hannah at the beginning. Probably a few different reasons.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Granted I don't like Big D, but the comment on Ky being 1/2 Black is ridiculous. In the USA if you have a drop of Black blood you are Black. That is why someone like Barack Obama self identifies as a Black man as he know who he and how he is perceived. Period.
If you are not a person of color , like me > you may not "get it" but I cannot imagine little Obama rolling around telling people he is white. The child would lead a hard life...trust me and if you don't know you ask someone of color...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Marmako, I'm just reporting what Big D said to Ky one day. I don't know what the conversation was that brought it up. Big D said it as a joke but Ky wasn't having any of it. Whether it had to do with being in the cook out or not, I don't dont know. Ky is half black and half Mexican. The fact that they accepted Ky in the cook out with no problem, but didn't bring in Hannah right away, makes me think that there were additional/other reasons. But Azah, being Azah, and she is so literal, latched onto that idea about Hannah. I'm not even sure Azah was aware for awhile that Hannah had joined the cook out for the first week or two. And I'm not picking on Azah. She's one of my favorite people in the house.

Anyway, my point of my original post was that people seem to think that Hannah wasn't accepted into the cook out at first because she's only half black. I just don't think that's the case, since Ky was, and they knew it.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Grooch my criticism is clearly towards Big D….he is old enough to know better than to even ask that question. It’s not that I am a fan of Big D or Ky.The feeds have been so sporadic that I have missed Ky’s one on one chats as well as his long monologues .But apparently I missed ….nothing, nada.
Go Tiffany !

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
What is the definition of POC? I really dislike the whole term. We’re all people of a color. The more we keep up this crap, the more division we cause between people of all colors no?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
anyone that's not white

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Well color me disgusted. Lol

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
My youngest daughter, now 41, was upset in kindergarten when somebody commented she was white. She declared “I am not white, I am pink!”

Smokey

07-07-2003

Thursday, September 09, 2021 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I really like POC. I always felt uneasy or uncomfortable with saying black, because there are so many different shades of brown, dark brown, tan, amber, etc. POC covers everybody. Except me, white. With a ton of age spots.

To add to Marameko's post, I remember learning in an American history class (I think), that if someone was proved to even have 1/4 or less African American blood, they were considered, "colored" and branded as less-than the white folks. So people who had a history with colored folks, but were white, were terrified to be found out. Disgusting, but true.