TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 06, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Questions (Not Technical): Archive through September 06, 2021 users admin

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere that a lot of people experienced that - able to watch 'live shows" with the roll-over from CBS All Access to Paramount+, but it has now changed that you have to pay more in order to continue to be able to watch "live shows."

Smokey

07-07-2003

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Mysticlady.

Catbowl

02-12-2008

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catbowl a private message Print Post    
Smokey, try going to the live feeds and go to the top and if you see Paramount there should be a link to LIVE TV. Hope this helps. I had a little problem clicking on it so just click around it a bit

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Hi all...not sure if there is an absolute answer or just opinion but would like some light on what the heck happened with Tiffany? It appeared that Tiff was going to keep DX. Was it for appearances or did something happen for her to change her mind?

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
She couldn't get Azah and, knowing she didn't have the votes, she went with the house to keep in good with the CO. :<

And to keep her alliance with Clair who would still be there.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Gusmonster. I had same question.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Yeah kinda irritating. Hannah and Ky were able to offer sympathy votes (and jury management) for DX because they knew Tiffany didn't have the vote from Azah to do the flip. Though I am not sure if she ever had three solid votes anyway without Azah?

I missed if they all discussed this ahead of time and "decided" as a group who would vote which way or not. I keep hoping the "sympathy/jury stroking" votes will accidentally tip a flip.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, August 27, 2021 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Thanks Gusmonster!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Anyone have suggestions of things to watch on Paramount + before the season ends? I have enjoyed both seasons of Why Women Kill. They are produced or directed (?) by Mark Cherry so they have a Desperate Housewives vibe. Just watched A Quiet Place and A Quiet Place II today, they were okay, better than puppies and kittens during the Veto comp again.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love Rupaul's drag race

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
The Good Fight (especially if you liked The Good Wife)
The Stand

Risca76

05-12-2011

Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
The Twilight Zone!

Wicked

06-28-2007

Sunday, August 29, 2021 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
Is there any word if DF played in the coin toss?
I know Claire won.
How many BB bucks did he receive from our votes?Just wondering if he was still getting viewers votes with Derek X gone. Hope it cleared up that debacle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 29, 2021 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wicked, I have heard that he did not receive the $100, so there is speculation that the only reason he got that much before was confusion with DerekX.

There was a tweet where he was upset because the thought he did something wrong for America to not give him the dollars.

I do think the whole thing was a screwup by BB because he wasn't supposed to get the initial 100

Wicked

06-28-2007

Sunday, August 29, 2021 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo.. That's what I figured.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Gbcole and Mysticlady Thanks again for your help last week, when I couldn't get the live BB show. For whatever reasons, I could watch this week! It makes absolutely no sense, but who am I to question it! I do have an alternative way, if needed, thanks to my unnamed friend!

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
You're Welcome, Smokey! Glad it worked out for you!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Mystic

Catbowl So sorry I did not see your response till now! And you're right about clicking on the live button! Thank you!

Kalfla

07-17-2005

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kalfla a private message Print Post    
I think this may have been asked but I couldn't find the question or an answer.

Why does big d say the "I vote to evict" part wrong everything? It drives me bonkers...

Chippy

08-16-2007

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
They say he’s dyslexic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, September 03, 2021 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I’ve also seen it speculated that he wants to honestly say he never voted anyone out.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, September 04, 2021 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It appears to me he's doing it on purpose as we don't see him mess up his words in other confessionals. I think he's smashing two words together. Evict + vote = evote.
Some have speculated he's doing it to be clever or funny or some kind of inside joke.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, September 05, 2021 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I think he says evote. And I’ve hear it’s cuz he wants to say he never said “I evict anyone…”

Strategist

07-01-2014

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I think he has verbal dyslexia, but I guess we'll find out at the end of the season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 06, 2021 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
He says the words correctly when he is around the house, so he is capable. I posted a tweet of him saying the correct words some time ago.

I do believe it is a ploy of his, JMO.