TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 25, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Questions (Not Technical): Archive through August 25, 2021 users admin

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I don't have feeds but keep up here & at Jokers (more posts even when nothing is going on over there) & I don't really care for DF. He is starting to move up on my list though as folks start leaving & he is shown more. I see him as being the house clown & for that reason if no other, others can be evicted before him. He also does quite a bit of cooking/kitchen cleaning from what I read. His laying in bed/couch 22 hrs a day for the whole time & talking negative about others is what keeps him down on my likability list. If a CO member has to win this, I would put him 3rd with Tiff & Hannah as F2.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
And what is the deal with DF when it comes time for him to tell Julie the HG he’s evicting?

For the past three or so evictions he has made no sense at all when declaring his choice. Is there such a thing as verbal dyslexia?? It sounds like he’s saying “I addly to oat evict Christian” (instead of “I sadly vote to evict Christian”) - not sure of his exact words, but it’s definitely a word salad of some kind.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
He says "I sadly evote ..."

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Is he purposedly saying "evote"? Is this a word he made up for 'eviction vote'? It makes him seem like he can't speak clearly. It's not cute!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So, does Brit know she is going home this week? (I'm guessing she's still the target)

Also, has it been discussed how on earth Derek F got $100 in the vote? It seems it has to be that all of those generic "derek" votes were granted to him or to both Dereks??!!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Brenda, not sure of your first question...but to your second...yeah, I'm thinking before they fixed the glitch specifying which Derek, they just had to divide them, to make them fair?

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else notice that for the OTEV comp, all houseguests were dressed in beach attire. Except for Hannah...she was in long pants and what looked like a flannel shirt...I know when that comp happened it was quite warm here in Southern California, was there a reason she wasn't dressed like the others?

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, August 20, 2021 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I didn't pay attention to the non participating houseguests in the OTEV comp so I can't tell you what any of them were wearing. I do notice that Hannah sometime is dressed in warmer clothing than most some of the time. It may be cold in the house to her.

We know Alyssa won HR & took DF off the block & X was put up by the roulette wheel spin. Now, when veto is played, if Claire or X come off the block, can Alyssa and/or DF be replacement nom? I don't recall seeing anywhere that results of HR contest makes them safe from veto replacement.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Who is Chaddha? Can't seem to figure out. Thanks

Risca76

05-12-2011

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Chaddha is Hannah. 🥰

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
In real like I gather her friends call her Chaddha.

I liked her outfit and kind of wanted it.....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was just looking at the banner and at Britini and hoping her handler is not exhausted and thinking of DX joining her and the pretense that she has been in the jury house all week (assuming they have a jury house .. but we know she's been in a hotel room...

Anyway I suddenly thought that I wonder if they get a family phone call and how strictly monitored they would have to be to keep family from revealing the Cookout to the evictees.

I also wonder about the first cookut evictee.. will they spill the beans and blame the Cookout on another member (even though several of them seem to think THEY created and maintained that alliance)

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
So they do not have a jury house any more and are stuck in a room? Well that sucks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't know that. I think that happened last season due to COVID, so maybe this season? I'm not sure about last season, even..

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
They had a jury house last season. There are clips on youtube of the jury members showing up each week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OK, so that shows how much I retained of last season! Then there is a good chance that the first member of the cookout on the jury might spill the beans..

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Earlier DX said to Tiff that Alyssa is coming for her. Does anyone know who told him that?

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I'm frustrated. I can never get to the live show. This is the third time I am trying and will miss it. I have Paramount+. I try every way I can think of to get there, but every time it takes me to an old episode with Tiffany talking in the diary room. I want to punch her. LOL Not really but I am so frustrated. I go to CBS and try that way. When I click on Julie holding the key in her red dress, it just takes me right to Tiffany and if I stay there longer, it is an old feed that still has older houseguests. IF I click on BB without clicking CBS first, the same deal. I may just be missing brain cells here, but if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, it would be appreciated!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
oops not just the Thurs. live show. Every show, Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Unless you have the upgraded version of Paramount+, not the $4.99 deal, you cannot watch CBS "LIVE." You can only watch the episode the next day.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Smokey ... I sent you a link to watch the Big Brother shows live east coast time. Check your email.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Mystic lady I had CBS All Access and as I understood it, I thought it rolled over, if you had already been paying for that. I've watched it live before. But maybe I've been cut off. The video has now been shut down, too. Oh well....thanks you guys.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I had that, too, CBS All Access, last year and could watch CBS Live. With the changeover to Paramount+, they changed it so that you have to pay more/upgrade if you want to watch CBS Live.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but had you kept All Access? I kept it and got an email saying if I still had it, I would get Paramount at the same price. And, I have watched some shows this season. It's just been the last week or so that I haven't been able to. Maybe it was a mistake that I was able. Or a mistake that I took the email the way I did. I don't know. I forget to get out of bed sometimes. lol