TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Questions (Not Technical): Archive through August 17, 2021 users admin

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hannah probably is arrogant and egotistical. Most of the people in this house are no dummies. Hannah is young and has many life lessons yet to learn.

Wally

08-13-2011

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 4:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
I don't understand Hannah saying she'd target Derek X next week. Ideally, isn't DX supposed to be Hannah's non-Cookout F2 ? but she's adopted a Cookout tunnel-vision that most of its members probably don't even adhere to personally, so Hannah's willing to sacrifice her +1/F2 in DX to a fragile Cookout just waiting to implode ? (TV sensationalized current Cookout inner-conflict)

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Why is it no one seems to like Sarah Beth? What am I missing?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Can an HG give/pool their money to another HG to gamble for the veto?

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
JuJu I completely agree with your post. Hannah is smart but not wise. She also has a massive ego.

I don't know why no one seems to like Sarah Beth. I want her to go far in the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Maineiac, you mean in the house? I think they don't like her because she was too close to Kyland in the beginning. Which makes them a "showmance" without being able to call them a showmance because there is "no romantic" part to their relationship, at least that is what they both say.

I do believe it is platonic on SarahBeth's part but I am not so sure on Kylands. SarahBeth is practically the spitting image of Kylands former girlfriend.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo. I should have been more clear, I meant viewers here.

Everyseason

06-28-2019

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Everyseason a private message Print Post    
Do the house guests know who Derick F’s father is?

Kalfla

07-17-2005

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kalfla a private message Print Post    
Hey all...let me know if this is not the right place for this...I have watched every season from the beginning. But I disliked last year so much I haven't been watching. Is it better? Should I go back and binge watch to catch up? Is it worth it?

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
IMO this has been the best season in a LONG time. Depending on how it plays out, maybe the best ever. Almost all of the payers are smart, interesting, and NOT "bar pickups" from casting. Be warned - the level of strategy and play are so intense that the TV show is like the iceberg. Only a small bit makes the show and usually they ignore or oversimplify lots of the gameplay,

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Agree this is the best season in years!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Agreed! I'm only watching the feeds and eviction night. The feeds at show time are more interesting to watch than the show, so I skip them.

Get the feeds! Because even though the season is half over, it is going to be interesting to watch how they navigate through the rest of the season.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
So who's coming down so that SB goes up?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Claire is coming down and Britini is the replacement nominee/target.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I don't think Ky would nominate SB. Britini makes more sense, altho I hope they vote Derek F out, I'm thinking probably not.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I don’t think it is a very good season. I’m happy that the typical hunks aren’t the top echelon. (Except X is a hunk!) But until they get down to the 6 cookouts, it’s dullsville. Isn’t it a done deal that no one other than the cookout will be final 6?

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I don't know how that would be a done deal, if Claire or Derek wins HOH in the next two weeks.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Julieboo, do you have the feeds or are you just watching the show?

I'm enjoying it because for once they have an intelligent cast that know the game. The thing with the cook out is something that can only happen one time, it can never be repeated.

They don't necessarily like everyone in the CO, but they are determined to make it work. It's so interesting watching all the dynamics and emotions going into it.

I pretty much like them all and be happy for any of the hgs to win, unless it comes down to one person winning all the comps at the end. (Looking at you X.)

Then it will become boring and predictable.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Juliboo, it always happens with the big alliances that a wrench in the plans occur. Someone that they don't want to win HOH, like SarahBeth, and all of a sudden two cookout members are up on the block.

And then neither of them win POV so one of them has to go. Even tho the Cookout will have the votes someone will go to jury.

Remember how Jerry totally screwed up the plans, LOL. I will never forget it.

Kalfla

07-17-2005

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kalfla a private message Print Post    
Thanks all. I think I will give it a try and start the binge tonight. I don't have enough time to really make the feeds worth it so I will just troll this page. Lol

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
What happened to Derek X's hair?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Hwest - Tiffany "cut" it, but did not do a good job!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
LOL understatement.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Grooch I only see the show. No feeds. So my perception of Hannah is not very good. She seems stuck up or something. I was not liking Tiffany as she seemed too bossy, but I think I’m starting to see a really good heart in her. Maybe. I’m half glad about the cookout because they are at least taking down the big dogs like Christian, Brent and Travis. But ticked that an underdog like Britini has zero chance. And I’m loving Derek F but seems that feed people see more about him that isn’t as charming.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I'm only a show person, and I don't love Derek F at all, he contributes NOTHING. LOL