TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Questions (Not Technical): Archive through August 12, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Julieboo, so far it seems everyone is on board with Whitney going (they keep referencing that she doesn't want to be in sequester, wants to go home to her kids).

SarahBeth has done her hardest to try and get Hannah out and has even said "why are you protecting her so much, or something like that"; but she is the only one who has said anything.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Saba, appears to be no BBAD this year :<

Brian2204

09-14-2004

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brian2204 a private message Print Post    
Question about live feeds (first timer here); When you say that feeds will be live for the endurance comp, does that mean they will be live after the east coast airing or after the west coast airing. If after the west then what's the point? Haven't have a 3 hour comp in ages and ages. (FYI West coaster here who watches the East coast feed at 5)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 05, 2021 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Brian, the feeds have gone live after the east coast show. Typically the endurance comps end before the West Coast show airs, but we always have hope it will go into the night.

Just depends what type of endurance comp they build.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what kind of law X practices? Civil, criminal, real estate, family, etc?

It's funny how a lot of the hgs say that they think X is a lawyer, and now it makes me wonder.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Xavier's Law Practice

Wow!

https://www.reinhartlaw.com/people/xavier-prather/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, not a criminal guy more of a corporate advisor.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Kmnfinity, Thanks for the link on X. His career is impressive.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Friday, August 06, 2021 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Clueless here. What was the boogie incident?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, August 07, 2021 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, KM!

Last night Hannah and Ky were talking and they are both convinced he is a lawyer. Lol!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Do any of the HGs notice that the black/African American HG have an alliance? Can’t say non-white or POC because DX isn’t in it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Julieboo, I think Claire has suspicions but no one has said anything yet.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Is Hannah as “yuck” as I think she is?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't know how to answer that Julieboo. I don't care for Hannah or Azah, both seem to be a little sanctimonious and kind of pretentious in how they think the game should be played. And they don't seem to be aware of the fact that their way might not be the way.

I'm not sure if that is the correct description but it's what I am thinking.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I like Azah a tone more than Hannah. I think Azah has a bigger heart than Hannah.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I don't get a yuck feeling from Hannah, and I sort of think she and Derek X will be seeing each other after departing the house.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I like Hannah & don't care for Azah.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I think I would like Azah better outside the House, but I think Hannah has better gameplay. Well... not *better* precisely, just more active with more personal agency.

I like that Azah has self knowledge and has admitted that she knows intellectually what she should do to play BB, but allows her heart and emotions to rule. But that can lead to more sanctimonious behavior as Dipo says.

So my question: Where do you draw the line between legit gameplay moves VS making the game personal?

For me, no one in the game has yet really crossed that line, but some are skating pretty close to it - Alyssa, X, Tiff especially.

For example, lying about gameplay moves is fine. Lying about someone just to demonize them is not.
Legit lie - "So and so said they will put you up next week."
Demon lie - " Joe thought I was on board with it so last night he admitted he thinks ___ people are cursed by God." (Okay demon lies are hard to think of. )

Strategist

07-01-2014

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Would telling people that someone knows someone else outside of the game, when you don't know that for sure be a "demon lie"?

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
I’m not a fan of Hannah at all and thought I was the only one.
I find her a bit egotistical and arrogant.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Yeah this is skirting the line, but because it's posed (I think so far) as speculation that they think is true, it isn't demony. There have been twists with people in the House who knew each other, so it's also a "reasonable" paranoia...

Wally

08-13-2011

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
is Claire still safe from nomination ? or did that change w/the Jury opening now ?

Wally

08-13-2011

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
is Kyland going to do speed-meetings w/each HG before Friday morning noms ?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kyland seems to want to put Claire up and Jury has started, so I think she is fair game for nomination.

I like Hannah.