TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 20, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Questions (Not Technical): Archive through July 20, 2021 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
K9, the feeds are much better today.

The hgs even shut themselves up and stopped talking about something that was going to upset button boy. They said something to the effect that they were always being warned about it and that they can't blame Big Brother because people are paying Paramount good money for the feeds.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Why was Brintini put up?

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Grooch, only Frenchie knows that Tiffany was one of the rogue votes. I don't think anyone knows for sure that Derek F was the other vote, but he joked about doing one so is suspected.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Julieboo, Kyland said she was the only one who didn't suggest Frenchie as a possible nom, so I think he just fell back on that as a reason.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Julie, Taran predicted she might be the nom as she is one of the few not in the Cookout OR the Slaughterhouse, which are Ky's two main alliances before the Kings and Queens came together (not sure if that was finalized).

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Do the hamsters know that Derek F is Smokin' Joe Frazier's son?
TIA

Smokey

07-07-2003

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I didn't know that Bluejax! Thanks for the info!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, July 18, 2021 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

Why was Brintini put up?

I think Kyland articulated it very well at the nomination ceremony. He said her loyalty is very clearly with her group of four and her former leader (Frenchie), and that is why he nominated her. In a diary room explanation he said he couldn't take the chance of her getting the veto and using it on Frenchie.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bluejax, I don't think they know.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
<Xavier has dentures? Did something happen to him? He's so young to have upper and lower dentures.>

I think he has invisalign or a retainer that looks like invisalign. I used to have a retainer like that and used to brush it like I saw him doing before he put it over his teeth.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bluejax, I don't think so. Yesterday, when they were in the back yard they were discussing that another Rocky (or wax it Apollo Creed) movie is about to start filming. Britini kept going on and on about how she loves the Rocky movies and watches them anytime she gets the chance.

No word was mentioned about DF being Fraser's son.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
So on Thursday's show, my DVR cut off right before they did the HOH comp...am I missing anything, or should I try to find it somewhere to watch?

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Scooter For what it's worth, in my humble opinion, I don't think you have to go back. I think Brent was the first one who rolled his ball into a sharks mouth. It was set up like a miniature golf course, but just one shot, into a sharks mouth. But, the shark was on an angle, so it wasn't an easy task. Who was next? I think there were only 3 who got a ball in. So, just rolling balls.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you Smokey...much appreciated :-)

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Thanks, everyone, about Derek F.
Scooter, the HOH comp is explained pretty well in the Important Happenings thread.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Serious question here.

Why does everyone not like Brent?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Grooch, for me he just comes across as a con man, he is just a little too slick and always says what he thinks the person wants to hear. He is not sincere that I have seen.

That's how he comes across on the feeds to me. Just when I think maybe he is sincere about something he then cancels my thought by doing something douchie.

JMO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Grooch, check out my 7.05 tweet post where Hannah talks about Brent.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I agree with Dipo. He has much more smarm than charm. 🤮

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Had to come back and add - the other day he made a comment toward Alyssa about being a cow (or pig) while she was eating a piece of cake. He can be a real jerk.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, July 19, 2021 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Why does LA have all the cute puppies and all our shelter ever seems to have are pit bulls?

Sandra

07-05-2004

Tuesday, July 20, 2021 - 1:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
Brent Champagne
My life’s motto is…
“I’m here for a good time, not a long time.”
OK!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 20, 2021 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Why isn't Derek X in any alliances? Do they not like him? Does he not agree to be in any? or just never asked?