TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 17, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2021: General Discussion: Questions (Not Technical): Archive through July 17, 2021 users admin

Smokey

07-07-2003

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I am having big time issues just fining Big Brother! I was out last night and at least saw the last half of the show. And it would not allow me to go back to see what I missed, like you can with most shows. Now I cannot find it anywhere and neither can I find the feeds anywhere. I do have Paramount Plus, because I went to it automatically, since I had CBS All Access and it just turned over to Paramount. When I search for BB, it always takes me to past seasons! I am so frustrated! Please help!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Smokey, this is what I did. I went to CBS.com, clicked on shows and then BB. Even tho it showed an old season (I don't think they have updated it) I clicked on the live feeds and it took me to them.

Then I bookmarked that.

I don't know about accessing the shows, but I always start out at cbs.com instead of paramount.

Hope this helps.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Dipo, thanks again for your help! When I went through Paramount a few minutes ago, it was actually updated with the new season at the bottom.As usual, you are a great help and I appreciate it! Thank you! I am going to do it your way and bookmark, too. Just for safekeeping.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Dipo, that’s exactly how I get in. Can’t find a more succinct way to log into the feeds.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, July 08, 2021 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Once you pull up the correct season of BB on Paramount + you can add it to “My List”. Then every time you open P+ It will take you straight to the icon to click on BB. At that point you can click on episodes to watch the shows or click on live feeds. I have not found a way to rewind live feeds or search for past times to watch.

Wally

08-13-2011

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
who is a better player from what we've seen so far ? Frenchie (Brandon) or Cowboy ?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Wally, I love that question. It’s too early for a definitive answer but I’d lean Cowboys way.

Wally

08-13-2011

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
heh, at least Cowboy never proclaimed to know how to play the game :-)

Wally

08-13-2011

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
Frenchie just doesn't have that ruthless "cut your own sister" edge that Cowboy had :-)

Wally

08-13-2011

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
in the tweets thread, there's this comment: "Frenchie says the person he really wants to gun for he can't." ...

who does Frenchie actually want to target and why can he not target them ?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, July 09, 2021 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I think he wanted Christian out but Christian got the safety.

Wally

08-13-2011

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
what would the correct play be if DereX did NOT use the VETO ?

(why is he using it anyway ? how does that benefit his game ? has he even used it as a bargaining chip to gain allies or deals ? does he care that he would've been the replace-nom had he not won VETO ?)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 11, 2021 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Wally, Derek X had been close with Kyland and told him he’d take him off the block if he won POV.
Also, Frenchie wanted to send Travis home this week (since his first choice, Christian, won safety) & had hinted to Derek to use it on Alyssa... Derek seems set on saving Kyland, & everyone is pretending to be ok with that, but I’m sure next week Derek X will catch hell for not “honoring what the HoH wanted...”. They all seem to be saying they want to do “whatever Frenchie wants...”

Wally

08-13-2011

Monday, July 12, 2021 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
but isn't Travis one of the few HG's who DX was also close with? wouldn't the smart play be for DX to NOT use the Veto and just let the battle take place over Kyland Vs. Alyssa ? make the house take a stand on them two ? and leave the blood on Frenchie's hands

did anyone try to reason with DX that he was the target had he NOT won VETO and that he doesn't owe anything to Frenchie ? did DX actually gain any deals or promises via this VETO ?

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Please reassure me that there are HG wanting to evict Frenchie at the earliest possibility. I think of them all he is the annoying big fish who needs to go ASAP, just hoping a majority of them will feel that way soon.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I wish I could. Unfortunately, the HG’s often don’t see each other as we see them.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
A lot of the HGs are annoyed by Frenchie’s irrational decisions, his hours-long sililoquies... but they don’t seem to be in a hurry to target him. I don’t get it, even with 20 hours of blue screen, I’M ready to evict Frenchie!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I know who Frenchies target is but Does anyone know what the majority of the hgs want to evict?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
There are some who definitely want him out, but they have figured out how to manage him, don't trust him, so he is lower on the list than say, Brent.

I know Tiffany is on to him but "pretends" to go along with him for everything.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
There seems to be at least one every year that I scream at the tv about, lol.

K9lover1

07-04-2005

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send K9lover1 a private message Print Post    
So, are the live feeds worth it this year? Or is button boy still acting up.

Marej

09-19-2002

Thursday, July 15, 2021 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Is Frenchie in a alliance with everyone? I dislike him.

Sandra

07-05-2004

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sandra a private message Print Post    
Xavier has dentures? Did something happen to him? He's so young to have upper and lower dentures.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Which houseguests know that Tiffany and Derrick were the rogue votes?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 17, 2021 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Don't know the answer Sandra or Grooch, LOL.