TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
4th Show, Jan 24

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXX: 4th Show, Jan 24 users admin

"Gotta Put Your Sole Into It"

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 25, 2018Rvon25 01-25-18  5:12 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Lexie- I don’t have an issue with the head to head challenges- my problem is they put it in the wrong part of the leg. They need to put it in the middle of the leg to give the last losing team a chance to survive the leg (Other TAR versions use this- most often the team that loses the last head to head have to serve a 15 minute penalty before going on, but they usually place it before a Detour or Roadblock so there’s a chance to catch up)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Wilson, I think that's the problem the fans are having with the head-to-heads on our version of the show. On other versions, they are not elimination challenges. And it absolutely sucked for the skiers that they were the first to the mat but lost such a random head-to-head competition (especially where first place was a trip to Bali). Phil has been getting hammered on social media about the head-to-head for the last couple of weeks so hopefully this will be the last season or they will re-work it like other versions of the show.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Cedric Ceballos and Shawn Marion talk 'The Amazing Race' (Part 1)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-cedric-ceballos-and-shawn-marion-talk-the-amazing-race-%28part-1%29-23436.php

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Ugh, yes, hating the head to head! But if they want to do it, I agree, it needs to be in the middle of the leg, so that it is a disadvantage, not a game ender.

I like the yale kids so far and she handled the broken tooth like a champ. Not sure I would have!

And yes, I find myself not hating the BB couple like I thought I would, or should. LOL. I guess the pressure of the BB house brought out the very worst in him.

So far there really isn't a team to hate.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Good interview. I enjoyed these players. Cute story about Shawn being a whiz at making the sandals.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the head to heads are soooo very boring. I love Phil but he is no Jeffy

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope that was the last ever head to head.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well if the head to head was in the middle, what would happen to the last team? and additional task?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, January 26, 2018 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
editing was weird when Jody came in. seems like it was spliced in. i wonder how far behind the pack they are

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, January 26, 2018 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Sadie- when TAR Canada has done this, the team that lost the last head-to-head has to serve a time penalty before they can go on (usually 15 minutes). However it's placed where there is at least one major task left to do before they get to the pit stop, so there is a chance for the trailing team to catch up through other teams having issues at the task or getting lost or something.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, January 26, 2018 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I had to go back and rewatch to make sure Jody checked in!

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The week Jess and Cody filmed another appearance on Bold and Beautiful that will air on Feb 27 and 28. I really hope that isn't a sign they won.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It could also be a sign that she just won't go away. Julie Chen is doing everything she can to make Jess relevant. My gut tells me Julie will bring her back this summer for BB.

Marej

09-19-2002

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
I bet Henry & Evan will win because you know....."We went to Yale and we are VERY smart."

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Well, appearing on endless reality television shows is probably a better living than being a pros... er, high-priced saloon girl ... uh, personal drink server.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 29, 2018 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Isn't there one more slot on celebrity BB?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Bwahahahahaha, Seamonkey!!! IF true, I would think that slot is reserved for either Evel Dick or Mike Boogie.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: