TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 10, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLVII: 3rd & 4th Episode - 10/2 and 10/9: Archive through October 10, 2024 users admin

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, October 02, 2024 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Getting ready on the west coast . . . .

Rvon

12-10-2003

Wednesday, October 02, 2024 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Me too.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 02, 2024 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Great ep. I love the 90 min we get to know everyone so much better

Rvon

12-10-2003

Wednesday, October 02, 2024 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I don’t like Sue at all.

Tishala

07-31-2000

Wednesday, October 02, 2024 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Somehow, this was the first time I noticed Sierra's Philadelphia accent (ok, she's from Delaware but North Delaware is basically a suburb of Philadelphia and I'm sure she says "water" as "woofer.")

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Wednesday, October 02, 2024 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Arrgh. ***†********************************************** Rome is obnoxious. At least he burned his immunity idol and I hope someone else finds the replacement, Sue is unlikeable (but what is with that blood in the preview)

Aysha, who I hoped would go far, didn't read the tea leaves, but was lulled into security by Teeny.. Let her dislike of Rome show. I wouldn't have been able to tolerate him either.

Seems like there was someone else.. Sam.. Yeah

Oh well.. It was fun having Aysha on the show for awhile.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 03, 2024 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I thought that II was only good for the next tribal. So, he could only use it that tribal.

Not understanding the group wanting Sol out. I like Sol. Seems quite level headed.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2024 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I am not a Sue fan. Anika would probably get on my nerves although she was right about cutting the rope. Rome is annoying but part of me would love to see him win because he is so arrogant.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2024 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, I agree about Sol.

Kyle is one of my favs. He seems like the nicest guy. I just smile when he is on screen.

I like Sue, wonder what happens to her next week.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 03, 2024 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I thought I would like Teeny, but now not so much.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 03, 2024 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Kyle is good too. He pretty much put the team on his back to jump start getting the keys.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2024 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I like Sue too, so far. And I like Teeny as well. I think Aysha didn't really understand her position in the tribe and when it was suggested to her to vote one way, she was determined to try to get the vote another way. So, yes, not picking up on the clues being given to her to go along with the suggestion.

I really wanted Andy to succeed in that challenge. Luckily the other team fell behind and his struggle didn't make them lose.
Rome is not getting on my nerves yet, but I also don't have to live with him. His confidence is amusing.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2024 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Both Rome and Andy drive me crazy in their confessionals where both think very highly of themselves. I'm rooting for Sol to stay in the game a long time. I like his patience with the immature and hyper Rome.

I was surprised at Kishan just standing there and not doing much at the puzzle portion. He's an ER doctor and I would think that puzzle would have been a breeze for him. It looked like he was blatantly throwing it but will anyone call him out on it?

I was happy with Aysha going. She had a sense of entitlement about her that I didn't care for. Teeny seems able to adapt day by the day which is needed out there. Adapt adapt adapt! Kyle is making those adjustments as well.

Looking at the photos above, I see there is someone named Tiyana. Has anyone seen her?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2024 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Tyana was the swing vote that got TK voted out

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, October 05, 2024 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I can't believe I've never posted on Survivor here before. I try not to say my favorites out loud because they go home immediately, but I'm good so far. It is painful to see how quickly their legs especially get cut and banged up so quickly. Seasons ago they used to actually try to fish more often, use your clothing as nets.
I have to mute the show during the comps, Jeff must get paid by the word.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 09, 2024 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Rome is playing so hard that I think it’s going to bite him in the end. He’s very reactive, which might work on a small tribe, but if he makes the merge, I don’t believe he will last long. At least Sol is still there. If Teeny had not gone on the journey, I suspect she would’ve been able to quash the switch to Kishan.

Julieboo

02-04-2002

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Too bad Teeny went on that trip. Rome is an ass. Worse by many miles than Johnny FairPlay. I did like the red paint idol way better than the multiple task thing to getting the idol. I LOVE Sol. Rome is an ass. Big dislike on Genevieve.

Juju2bigdog

10-26-2000

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Rome not getting a single piece on that puzzle should have doomed him. Have they not noticed that Sol single-handedly saves the tribe in every challenge that calls for strength every week? I noticed him first episode.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I think Sol will go farher than Rome.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I hope he does. He and Teeny should make an alliance. Of all the members of their tribe, Sol is the most level headed, like Teeny. I think they would be really strong together, especially if they both make the merge.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Sol is probably my favorite. He is my kind of person.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree, he is a great guy

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes. At this point I hope Genevive goes home before Rome! Not liking her much at this point. What did she even DO during the puzzle? And Rome's performance was dismal. Worst ever on a Survivor puzzle. Very sad to see Kishan voted out.

Agree that the red paint idol was priceless. She did a good job of cleaning up the ground.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Agree on Genevive. Like to see her gone.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I really want to see Rome gone. And like others, I don't see how failing to get a single piece on that puzzle didn't doom him. and neither he or Genevieve said to themselves that their strategy wasn't working and they should switch it up. Who in their right mind just goes thru a stack of pieces and tries each one, one at a time??