TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
3rd & 4th Episode - 10/2 and 10/9

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLVII: 3rd & 4th Episode - 10/2 and 10/9 users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 10, 2024Karuuna25 10-10-24  9:42 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Totally agree on all that was said above about Rome and Genevive. No matter how these two play the rest of the season, I don't think my feelings will change on them. I loved it when Jeff went over to the puzzle that Rome was working on and grabbed a piece and instantly fit it in! Enough said!

I'm adoring Sol and Teeny more each week so I was relieved when Sol remained.

Too many of these players are interacting like they're in high school for my taste - Rome, Genevive, Anika, Rachel. Anika doesn't just order Sam around as if she's head of the mean girls, she then blames him for anything and everything that goes wrong. I'd love to root for a strong female alliance but it's not going to be one led by Anika. Too much entitlement there.

Once again, Tiyana was invisible to me, lol! And less Andy please. If he really does get to the end, I don't know if I can watch.

PS - Just a head's up that we're posting under last week's thread, lol.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, no one started a new one, I'll just change the title, thanks for the heads up.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I loved how Andy was described as the George Costanza. I agree and it made me like him a bit more. He just may bumble his way further into this game. He seems like a nice enough guy, just a bit clueless and socially awkward.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I wish I could figure out who Rachel reminds me of. Is it a tv or movie star? Is it another reality contestant? She just seems SO familiar.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Andy is more like Inspector Clousseau (Peter Sellers version) bumbling idiot who comes out on top always

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
You guys are being way too kind to Andy!!!

Thank you, Karuuna, for changing the title of the thread. That works perfectly!

Juju2bigdog

10-26-2000

Thursday, October 10, 2024 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Okay, so Sol for the win? I spotted him on first episode and didn't know who he was but did notice he carried the whole tribe to the win.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 11, 2024 - 3:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
We don't know that Genevieve didn't tell Rome to switch it up at the puzzle. I honestly don't think he would have switched it up if only because he's an ass.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, October 11, 2024 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Probst talked about the puzzle on the podcast and speculated that genevieve was perhaps letting Rome just fail as once it got to a certain point, it was really too late to swap out as they were so far behind. And remember she was initially on board with voting out Rome as he's getting hard to take.

Juju2bigdog

10-26-2000

Saturday, October 12, 2024 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

Yes. At this point I hope Genevive goes home before Rome! Not liking her much at this point. What did she even DO during the puzzle? And Rome's performance was dismal. Worst ever on a Survivor puzzle.

OR, did Genevieve despair that she was ever dumb enough to have allied with Rome, now that he has outed himself as a self-aggrandizing buffoon and decided to out him by doing exactly what he told her to do, which was - he would sit down, and she should hand him one puzzle piece at a time.

I am really old and worked with quite a few Romes in my time. It was usually best, if I was tethered to Rome, to just let him take the lead and demonstrate just how wacky he is.

Holly

07-21-2001

Saturday, October 12, 2024 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Who went home? Still no power from Milton?

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Saturday, October 12, 2024 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kishan

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, October 12, 2024 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
He was blindsided. Started playing a bit too hard, unnecessarily. Then threw out Gā€™s name, then switched to Rome. Kishan thought he had the votes for Rome. This was after they had decided on Sol to go. G went to Rome with the info and Kishan was voted out. Sol continues to live in the game, thankfully.

Holly

07-21-2001

Saturday, October 12, 2024 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Thanks šŸ‘

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: