TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 25, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLVI: Finale!! 5/22/24 & Reunion: Archive through May 25, 2024 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Read an interview with Charlie. In the interview, he was very gracious about Maria not voting for him, but did say that their relationship changed because of the last tribal. He did say that watching the finale was very difficult for him.

https://parade.com/tv/charlie-davis-survivor-46-runner-up-finale-interview

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kappy and Julieboo, you aren't alone. I've been more than vocal the last few years how much I hate the "new era" of Survivor.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
OMG... Rob's interview with Liz...

she is NOT a millionaire!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFqDfF-j0nY

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Does that surprise anyone? Nope.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't think Charlie was a sore loser, just deeply disappointed that he lost. He still pulled it together enough to say that Kenzie deserved it because the jury said she deserved it. I think maybe he wished he had answered some questions differently.

Also, some said he was a lawyer. Not correct. He's going to law school. I think however that the jury thought, well, you'll be rich someday then... but he does immigration work now, and if he continues that path, he isn't going to be rich.

I would have voted for Charlie. He really did play the better game.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
As I watched last night I changed my vote to Kenzi based on the answers of Q's question.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I have not seen so much hate on the internet over someone not winning! It just dawned on me why soooo many are pissed Charlie didnt win. He is a swiftie and that fan base is wild.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also didnt like that Soda limited how long their answers could be. That just came off as so freaking rude. Ben's interview made me sad. He said they wouldn't let him tell his story.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Did Sia give out any monetary gifts this season/yet?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It hasnt been announced yet. Someone joked she gave Jelinsky 7.00. haha

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I heard that Tiff got the big prize, but 2 others received some, can’t remember who though.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, nice for Tiff!! I will be interested to see who else she chose.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
As I went to look for the article I saw, now I’m not sure if Tiff won or not. Can’t find where I read it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Okay, found something that looks official.

After eight years, 14 seasons, 19 players and over 61,000,000 awarded, Survivor is officially bringing the Sia Prize to a triumphant end!

I still vividly remember the day Sia stood up in the audience during the live finale of Survivor: Kaoh Rong back in 2016 and made her way onstage. She was so taken by Tai’s commitment to protecting a chicken from being eaten that she awarded him $50,000 of her own money.

Tai was shocked, the audience was shocked, I was shocked! What was happening? Sia was on stage in her wig handing out money to a Survivor player!?

That was the beginning of what became affectionately known as “The Sia Prize.” And over the many years Sia has brought so much joy to so many players and it was always straight from her heart.

So it is with tremendous gratitude and admiration to Sia that we bring to a close one of the most unique relationships a TV show could ever have with a pop star of Sia’s global wattage.

https://www.justjared.com/2024/05/24/sia-no-longer-giving-money-to-survivor-contestants-jeff-probst-announces-end-to-sia-prize/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
so no one gets it this season?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sia Award is over. Nothing this season...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think they prolly asked her to stop it because people were playing for that award

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Could be, and I sure think some people did play to that.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She’s paid out over $100,000. Not hearing much new music from her, so maybe it’s a financial decision.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 24, 2024 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Apparently, Twitter is going after Maria for voting for Kensie instead of Charlie. Charlie has posted multiple times to please stop.

https://x.com/charlieldavis/status/1794215339380850903?s=61&t=u7qzB-_p-GoOwt0nR8JL0Q

https://x.com/charlieldavis/status/1794215339380850903?s=61&t=u7qzB-_p-GoOwt0nR8JL0Q

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, May 25, 2024 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere Kenzie is pregnant. I guess The Swifties are after Maria.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 25, 2024 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes Kenzie had her wedding, that she postponed to go on Survivor. And 4 months post wedding, she got pregnant. Looking forward to their baby boy. She says she can take a longer maternity leave, but her winnings are all going to be invested for their future.

Charlie and Maria both sound bitter, Charlie moreso.

Maria is naturally salty about the immunity competition but more about Charlie.

He is upset because when she left she said she would vote for him, but she changed her mind in favor of Kenzie, as did Q.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, May 25, 2024 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Crazies are going to Kenz and Maria's work! I feel so bad for them. Charlie wasnt the best player ever. Goodness people need to get a grip. It is almost to the point the Taylor needs to call off The swifties!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, May 25, 2024 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am starting to dislike charlie. He posts and tells people to not harrass Maria it is ok if they arent friends but then gives interviews talking about she flip flopped excuses etc. Honestly, he is just as bitter about not winning. Let it go dude! The jury decided and it wasnt you. Better players have played and lost and werent as bitter as you!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 25, 2024 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That was the feeling I got.. Maria said something to the effect that they could maybe be friends again but he seems dead set against that.

And going to Kenzie's work.. she is the salon owner.. they need to get a life, those people.

apparently people have tried to hurt Vinnie's job after Amazing Race. Yet all the other racers and other people from RHAP who met them in Chicago for the finale all seem to think that couple is ok.

Going after someone's job based on not liking them on an edited reality show sucks.