TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Finale!! 5/22/24 & Reunion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLVI: Finale!! 5/22/24 & Reunion users admin

"Friends Going to War"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 22, 2024Grooch25 05-22-24  6:07 pm
Archive through May 22, 2024Grooch25 05-22-24  6:39 pm
Archive through May 22, 2024Grooch25 05-22-24  7:21 pm
Archive through May 22, 2024Seamonkey25 05-22-24  11:33 pm
Archive through May 23, 2024Seamonkey25 05-23-24  9:48 pm
Archive through May 25, 2024Seamonkey25 05-25-24  9:24 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, May 26, 2024 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
So WHY is/was Maria so mad at Charlie? WHY didn’t she vote for him??

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 26, 2024 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree that going after people's work is way out of line.

I don't agree that Charlie is bitter, and/or is provoking the attacks. He is asked the question about why he was disappointed in Maria and he answers them honestly. What is he supposed to do? Lie?

Maria on the other hand has changed her story MULTIPLE times. I get why he doesn't want to be friends with her. I wouldn't either.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 26, 2024 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't think Charlie is provoking any attacks.. Apparently because there are so many Switches who supported a fellow Swift ie the may be attacking Maria and Kenzie.

I don't think Maria is mad AT Charlie and the story changes may come from the attacks of fans and involving her job?

As for her vote, she made a choice, as did the other jurors and that is that. She didn't flip a coin..

I was not a Maria fan but don't think she deserves all the flak she is getting. I am sure she will be fine without Charlie if he chooses to stay bitter about her vote.

And I am certainly happy that it wasn't a tie leaving it to Ben to hand the money to his bro.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 26, 2024 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kar, I think if you saw his recent tiktok you would change your mind. His is lipsyncing to a Taylor song. The caption says when your #1 ally doesnt vote for you to win and you lose by 1 vote

this is what I am talking about. He didnt lose because of her one vote. He lost because others also didnt vote for him. Blaming his loss on only her is wrong. What about how Tiff kind of bullied and swayed the questioning for Kenz? This video is recent, he is not letting this go even KNOWING how Maria is being treated (going to her work, etc)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 26, 2024 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
i dont know the song title but he is in a running shower crying while singing

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, May 27, 2024 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, if that's true, I think less about him being a sore loser, and more about some underlying issue, so that invokes my compassion, not disdain. That's just me. :-)

and really, he did lose by one vote, because I think Ben would have been the decider?

It makes no sense to blame Tiff, as he was never allied with her. But he did everything to protect Maria throughout the game, even when she was already turning on him. Yeah, he turned on her, but he would have voted for her had the situations been reversed.

I would just say, that votes for people because of how they would use the money, while allowed, do not earn my respect. I'm looking at you, Q and Maria. I think THEY are the sore losers, for their votes.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, May 28, 2024 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Can anyone tell me why Maria didn’t vote for Charlie?

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, May 28, 2024 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Was she mad at him? If so, why??

Am I the only one confused about why she didn’t give him her vote?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 28, 2024 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She was definitely not mad at him, according to her. She was just more swayed by the determination shown by Kenzie and then when Kenzie answered the question about what she would do with the money and why, it resonated with Maria as both described living more for others (not complaining in either case) and that it was time to do for their own future. Kenzie's plan was to invest for the future, a she was going to have her wedding, postponed while she was on Survivor and then wanted to start a family and that is what she's done.. had her wedding and is now pregnant with a baby boy and very excited about that.

Maria describes walking up the stairs to vote tossing Charlie's and Kenzie's names back and forth.

But definitely not mad.

Looking at social media the hype about season 50 being returnees has a bunch of them acting like most of them will be on that season

Kenzie says before social media started attacking several of them she might have said yes if asked but now wouldn't do it. Obviously that could change and we have NO idea what season 50 will be.. winners? Losers? Recent seasons? Who knows? Jeff Probst?

I am not sure most are confused but a great many people have opinions about Maria's vote (and Q's) but I just remember the vote where in a way past season, someone actually flipped a coin..

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, May 29, 2024 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
It all just confirms for me that the new era is all about story telling, not outwit, outlast or outplay. I wasn't as upset about the voting as I was that Liz was allowed to help Kenzie in the final 5 comp. That was a new low point of Survivor for me and now no one is even talking about it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 29, 2024 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Totally agree!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, May 29, 2024 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I just can't believe that people get so worked up about what happens on a TV show they actually take the time to find out where someone works then actually show up to harass them!!!

If it was possible laws need to be passed to stop this sort of behavior!!! I just don't understand what it is they hope to accomplish.

and regarding the Sia money... there was 1 conversation on one of the episodes were they were discussing the Sia money and who they thought had a shot at it... I really that it was in poor taste to talk about it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 29, 2024 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
That is another thing I don't get...how people go after people's jobs because of what happens on a show. No matter how I feel about a contestant, no matter what I write about them in this forum..I would never even go on social media to discredit them, or attack them, especially go after their job! I have read about so many Big Brother contestants that have lost their jobs and their homes because of these crazy people. That should never ever happen. It has really gotten so crazy

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, May 29, 2024 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the season and I’m happy with the winner.

That out of the way, the apparent ability within the rules to help someone win an individual immunity challenge has the potential to significantly change future gameplay. That is a game changer and it is shocking. I’m also surprised more people aren’t talking about it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 29, 2024 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I hope they stop that in the future.

I am thrilled Kenzie won and still sad that her win is being so tarnished

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 29, 2024 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Venus deleted her twitter. this is the worst post season group on twitter. Bullying each other

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: