TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 23, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLVI: Finale!! 5/22/24 & Reunion: Archive through May 23, 2024 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Grooch, Ben was in the pizza reward, and they got the pizza on the beach, so he hadn't gone to the sanctuary.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 1:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sea!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 5:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’m glad Maria didnt win. What does Liz do in RL that she has so much money? What was Charlie’s background? Maria stated she wanted to help Kenzi with her new marriage and to start a family, wasn’t Charlie in the same situation?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I want to live in whatever world Liz lives in where she's a millionaire and if she had gone to the F3 she would have won.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Maria's excuse didnt add up. I think she was still bitter he didnt take her on the reward or try harder to save her

Liz has a successful business, it said online she makes 6 figures a year but i didnt see millionaire. Maybe she owns lots of property or has investments. On paper I am a millionaire too lol

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Liz has a subscription business where people sign up and pay monthly to get emails on how to get better results on email advertising. Or something like that. When I read it, it gave me Jen Shah vibes. Lol!

I think Charlie just graduated from law school, so to Maria, she probably thinks he will do well in life. Kenzie said she didn't want to be in her 70's still cutting kids bangs.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
After some more thought, I do feel Maria’s vote was purely out of bitterness. She really did think she was running the show and was the best player just by The comments she made to the other four when they returned from the tribal were Q was voted out. She said something along the lines of oh so you are all playing the game?

I think with Kenzie’s social game, she really fed Maria’s ego whereas Charlie did not feed her ego.

I just read elsewhere that during an interview between Jeff and Ben on a Podcast Ben said he would’ve voted for Charlie if it came to a tiebreaker.

I’m happy with Kenzie‘s win and I always did feel like it would come down to Charlie and Kenzie but, man, it does annoy me that Charlie lost because of Maria.

If anyone finds some good interview links, it would be appreciated if you would share them here!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Lexi, I agree Liz is totally delusional! I wonder if Ben and Kenzie feeding her the line that they wouldn’t be able to beat her just inflated that ego. She knows what her behavior was on the island so I really can’t imagine why she would think she could win. Also, I guess she wasn’t looking at the jury while she was speaking because their faces said it all!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree that Liz was delusional about winning.

So happy with the outcome, and Charlie obviously didn't handle Maria well enough to keep her vote.

SO happy that Ben didn't get to choose. It was obvious enough with his choice of making Kenzie do the fire challenge that he would favor his music bro.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
“I’m really just done with the whole flip-flopping of your reasons why."

This is from an article from Entertainment that was on my Facebook page. Sounds like this friendship is over and done.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh for sure! Charlie's interview made it clear he is done with Maria, Sounds like she flip flopped on her reasons for the last year. She is getting dragged on twitter and insta

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Well, she did it to herself. I guess I’m not really surprised because for the last three or so weeks I felt like she was too full of herself.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I thought I heard Liz say she was a millionaire last night when she came to the epiphany that they thought she would be the one to beat. I wanted Charlie to win and I blame Maria. I’ll listen to the podcast, how do I go about finding it?

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I would like to listen to the podcast too. Don’t know how find it either.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont know about podcast. I have been reading the EW and Parade interviews

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Why did Maria get so mad at Charlie??

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think Charlie is a sore loser.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Grooch, why do you think Charlie is a sore loser?

I have read some interviews and watched Charlie's interview on Rob has a Podcast (go on YouTube and search), and he just explains what was going on in his head. I believe it was the Entertainment Weekly interview wherein he said he was tired of Maria's flip flopping on why she voted the way she did since the finale (it's been almost a year). It seems they had kept in touch after the finale and at one time, Maria told him she was sorry she didn't vote for him and then he said months later she came to Boston to visit and then said she was tired of having regrets so she does not regret voting the way she did.

In the Rob has a Podcast interview when he was asked why he thought Maria changed her mind and voted Kenzie (Before Maria was voted out, she had told Charlie to make it to final 3 and he had her vote). Charlie said that after the final show was taped, Maria came up to him and asked him when did he decide to try and get her out. He told her when (it matched to what was show on the show) and she said that while at Ponderosa, Tiff told her that Charlie had been trying to get Maria out for a long time. It seems that Charlie had talked Tiff into not using her idol and to save it for when they knew they could get Maria out. Charlie told Maria, this is how I got Tiff to not use her idol so we could get Tiff out and keep Tiff away from you.

I don't look at Charlie as a sore loser. I see him as someone who was shocked and hurt that the one that was supposed to be his number 1 did not vote for him. I think we would have seen a very different look on Charlie's face last night if he had still lost 5 - 3 but if one of the votes he got was Maria's.

I am going to search for Maria's interviews to see what she has to say.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I don’t think Charlie is a sore loser. If anyone was a sore loser it was Maria when Charlie didn’t take her on the reward meal when they got the letters from home.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
My take on Charlie was that his game was so stealth that credit for the various moves went to someone else. He really worked the beach to do what he wanted without stating it directly. This kept the heat off him as a strong player, but the jury then attributed moves to someone else. I also believe that Q and TIFF were always going to vote for Kenzie. So, he was down 2 before anyone even starting the last tribal.

Charlie should go down as one of the best players of the game that didn’t win. Maria is probably in that category too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tiff was always going to vote for Kenzie but Q was one of the ones who raised his hand to say he changed his vote during that tribal council and he also said he based his vote on the answer to the question he asked about what they would do with the money. I think Kenzie was honest about her need AND her need to take care of herself while she took care of and employed others. The others spoke of charities..

I think many of the interviews are happening today so some of the podcasts will be up in time. I tend to mostly watch the RHAP podcasts at robhasawebsite.com robhasapodcast.com and they also go up on youtube too.

Charlie and Maria had agreed that they wouldn't take each other on rewards. but I think the part about letters from home made that harder for Maria to accept at the time.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I felt for Charlie at the end because the vote was so close and then to have zero time to decompress before being hit with questions from Jeff.

I've been refraining from posting because I was majorly disappointed with the entire finale from start to finish. Leading up to it, I was rooting for Kenzie to make final 3 but honestly didn't like the fact that she mainly got there because she was helped in the comp by Liz. I do realize that it apparently isn't cheating but in my mind, it was and I was left with such a bitter taste in mouth that I didn't care who won after that. Telling someone that they should feel complimented because you had to cheat to beat them doesn't cut it. TWO GOATS made it to final four because of that move!! TWO GOATS!!! I have gone from being a rabid fan of Survivor to wondering what this game even is any more. This new era cares more about being able to tell stories then it does about actually competing.

Sorry, I just needed to vent. I'm happy that so many others are still enjoying this show. I'm just realizing that after that last few seasons, it may be time for me to let this show go.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Kappy I sadly think I agree with you. I do NOT like the new era at all. I absolutely hate how fast the game is now. Like less than a month? I don’t buy that it’s harder so just as intense.

Also (and this has nothing to do with Survivior) but how ironic is it that GOAT has 2 different meanings that are absolute opposites to each other. Goat as Kappy used it above means like a floater or someone who does nothing to move along. But GOAT also means greatest of all time.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Another sign Maria was bitter was during questioning she interrupted Charlie and said he only got brought into the 6 because of her. What was the point of that? I dislike her more and more. Just own up that you were pissed.

I am also irritated that ppl crucify Liz for her meltdown yet barely mention Maria's pity party meltdown that started her bitterness towards Charlie.

Lastly, I am so sad for Kenzie that so many are saying she didnt deserve it. She does deserve it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
However you look at it this season and finale brought out an lot of emotions!

I am still happy.