TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 22, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLVI: Finale!! 5/22/24 & Reunion: Archive through May 22, 2024 users admin

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
mmmmmm..Grooch ... after seeing the jury's reaction with Kenzie's fire making, I'm thinking the win may be hers.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Yay! Thanks for the updates!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
So this is between Kenzie and Charlie. No way for Ben to win.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It's best Liz didn't win fire. She's convinced she would have won the game. I don't know if she could have handled not winning. I mean this nicely, I think it's best she lives in her delusion.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sassyza, I'm hoping, too.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Good point Grooch. I started thinking, have a missed something during this season. I found Liz to be nothing but a PIA.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think Kenzie will have Tiff, Venus and Q.

Charlie will have Maria

That leaves Soda, Hunter and Tevon. No idea who they will vote for.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
They are showing the final 3 on the beach watching the sun rise.

Charlie feels every single one of them in final 3 can win (No Charlie...you or Kenzie)

They are having their breakfast feast.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
They are showing some jury members stating their opinions on final 3.

Q actually says he could vote Ben if Ben says he has been behind some of the moves.

Soda says...no way for Ben.

Tiff feels Kenzie played the best game.

Don't remember what Venus said (she always turned me off)

Hudson feels that Charlie has a story to tell to win.

Marie says that she and Charlie have been close but she wants to hear all to decide who the best player was

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I have no idea...LOL

Need to pay attention to tribal so not sure I'll be adding much until the vote!

Again, to me, it is between Charlie and Kenzie.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just want to say this now before the vote.

This is not the brightest bunch. Most of them got ousted because they kept the idol in their pocket.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
LOL...right. The only idol that was played was a fake one.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Just looking at the past players in this season. I totally forgot about the guy who want to win a million hearts. Was that really this season??? Seems like a while ago.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm falling asleep now. I'm trying to stay awake, but I think I'll be out in 5 minutes.

Keep up the good work Sassyza! Thanks.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Q is being difficult through all this.

He disagrees with everything Kenzie and Ben are saying.

He's definitely voting for Charlie (who keeps massaging Q's ego.)

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Q is a horrible. He still thinks he is in charge.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Grooch, you're a star!!!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Q's question:

What do you intend to do with the money and how will it change your life?

Surprised it isn't about him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think Charlie answered the most strategically and buttered up the jurors egos the best as he answered.

But I'm hoping for a Kenzie win.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Tribal is over...vote is next.

(Honestly, I have no idea who it will be based on the jury questions and reactions. It is going to be close. No one is getting all the votes. I think Ben will be lucky if he gets any. It will be funny if it is a tie between Kenzie and Charlie and Ben has to be the tie breaker.)

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I think Charlie wins if jurors vote on strategy and Kenzie wins if they vote on the social game.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Kenzie also said that she would have lost against Liz. (I think Kenzie may have been doing her own buttering up with that comment. LOL No way Q will vote for Kenzie. She got him where it hurt. Her comment that one of her best moves was agreeing with Q even when she didn't agree with him just so he could think he was running the show).

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It was a nice group of people this year. Makes the show more enjoyable.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
So for showing votes:

Soda - Charlie
Q - Kenzie (surprised)
Hudson: Charlie
Tiff - Kenzie

That's I think all we saw

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Soda:Charlie
Q:Kenzie
HUNNTER Charlie