TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
10th Show, May 11th

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLII: 10th Show, May 11th users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 13, 2022Lexie_girl25 05-13-22  7:41 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, May 13, 2022 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks. Just from the vibe of the episode who do you think they will be gunning for next week?

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, May 13, 2022 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I think Mike or Jonathan next week.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, May 13, 2022 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, I'm wondering if not Omar? Just based on the fact that Drea made sure everyone knew that the only person she told about her advantage was Omar, as she exited.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 13, 2022 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Week 11: Mike

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, May 13, 2022 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Lexie, you're in the wrong thread, I believe

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 13, 2022 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Damn Scoots... I sure am!!!

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, May 13, 2022 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I was sorry to sea Drea leave.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, May 13, 2022 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Can anyone tell me of the 5 remaining tribe members, who has an Immunity Idol or some type of advantage.

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, May 13, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Mike has Immunity Idol(unless Omar keeps it)
MaryAnn has Immunity Idol
Lindsay now has Immunity Idol now that Drea and Hai are gone.

I'm not sure if there's any others out there but that's what I know.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, May 13, 2022 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Thanks you Scoots!!

hmmm.....I wonder if Omar will return the Immunity Idol to Mike??

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, May 13, 2022 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Opps....posted twice. So Hello my Survivor Game friends!!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, May 13, 2022 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Egbok that's a very good question! I would hope so, but I guess we'll see.

Still want to know if I'm the only one noticing Chanelle's sour puss face while sitting on the jury. Everyone else seems fine and smiles and laughs when appropriate. I sure miss the Ponderosa's to see what's going on.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 13, 2022 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That's a lot of immunity idols!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 4:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is. 6 people, individual immunity, and 3 idols... I think shot in the dark is over.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Scoots, I did notice Chanelle's "sour puss face". She looked bored or unhappy.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
And my fav, Jonathon, has nothing... except his ability to win comps. Fingers crossed he keeps winning!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes Chanelle just seems to have a sour disposition in general. I hope Survivor brings back Ponderosa. We need to let our disappointment around that be heard.

I think Romeo next week. He's the easy choice, unless Johnathon doesn't get immunity.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Looks like Maryann is sitting pretty well.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
There are 6 people left. 3 immunity idols and an immunity necklace. So potentially 4 people could be safe leaving only 2 people to vote for. Crazy!

How many more tribals are there left where they can still use their idols. Is it the next one?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
So until final 5 is last time one can use...so there are 2 more Tribal Councils where they can play the idol.

Unless everyone plays their Idol at next Tribal or they flush some out...that 5th Tribal is going to be brutal. They might have to reach into the "if this then that" part of the rulebook.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kar, good to hear Jonathan is a fav of yours. Me too, but he seems out of favor in the game and out in many places. Of course some of that is they don't want the competition and some is editing. I still like him.

Since, it COULD end up with someone sent home without any votes, like happened to Cirie.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I remember that...not a fan of that outcome when it happens.

So if everyone had immunity at the end would they go to fire making? I wish there was a rule book online that you could read all the procedures for crazy situations. I would love to read those

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I didn't like the looks Jonathan was giving to Lindsay while they were competing.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also like Jonathan. I actually like them all except Romeo. I agreed with Jonathan that they could at least show appreciation for what he has done instead of the one time he was too tired....but of course we dont see everything, I am only going by the edit.

So bummed Drea left! I thought Hai's exit was classy but hers superceded that and added a bunch of laughs as well!! I love this cast!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 14, 2022 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ricard was on one of the RHAP podcasts with Rob Cesternino and it was very interesting that he says that just last season they had different rules enforced by Jeff and they were not allowed to say much with they had their torch snuffed and sternly told about it. He is suprised that Jeff, this season, which was filmed RIGHT after their season, not only allows some of the comments but praises them.

It may be part of other changes made to these otherwise identical seasons, but hearing what he had to say was really quite interesting.

I was also bummed that Drea left.

And am not a fan of Romeo (but, yes could be editing I suppose).

I think the bashing comments are part of how they self justify targeting someone who really is a nice person but maybe they think makes them look bad, or even more important, is tough competition.

I'm not sure what looks Jonathan was giving to Lindsay. They were the only two competing and I think Jonathan was pretty aware that it was a must win for him, so they were intense and would be looking for any sign of weakness in the other. He was disadvantaged by the size of the step they were standing on. The height of the device, per Ricard, was custom for each participant. He said it was a rare time that wasn't filmed but they went into a tent to be measured after they showed the rocks and production knew who was competing in that competition. Rob seemed to also agree that this has been done in past seasons but is never shown

I really enjoy most past survivors who are on the podcasts (exception is Ghandia who just steamrolled over whoever had been asked to speak and made the whole thing about herself and apparently cannot speak without profanity in every sentence. She was on two podcasts that I just stopped watching after awhile. But the vast majority share insights about their season or seasons and about the current season as well.

Claire from Big Brother is a real Survivor junkie and has been on a couple of podcasts too.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: