TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: 12th Show, May 8: Archive through May 09, 2019 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, May 07, 2019 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Idol or Bust"

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Holding out hope that Devins can pull this off!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Victoria is reminding me of the star of the Amazon Prime show "Anne with an E".

Kearie

07-21-2005

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
I'm not liking Rick's new attitude. The meanness in Ron has infiltrated Rick.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Aurora gets voted out!!!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Is it just me or is Julie the goat that everyone wants to take to the end because she can't win against anyone?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yes. That’s what I got too. I still like Rick. The rest are so boring.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I still like Rick Devens too even though he could lay off the cockiness a little bit.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Is the Edge of Extinction twist just a way to save money by not feeding them after they are voted off?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Rick is hilarious. I want him to win! When he hid behind the log. Lol

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I didn't think of Rick as being cocky. He just didn't break down and give up as he was shut out by the other five.

He worked to find the hidden idols while they all sat around complaining that he might find one. He earned the win at the Immunity Challenge. What credit did they give him for any of that?

In their minds, he was supposed to lay down and let them just vote him off. He didn't and he had every right to feel good about it.

It's the group mentality of the others that bothers me way more then any confidence Rick was feeling for one day.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
"Is the Edge of Extinction twist just a way to save money by not feeding them after they are voted off?"

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am absolutely fine with Rick Devens owning his game-play and having fun with it. He will likely end up being a player for the ages. I would be surprised if he does not win this season, and I would love to see it happen.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I couldn't agree more!

I love Rick and it's because he is not giving up and wants to win this game while the others sit back and enjoy the group mentality. Not to mention, he is playing really smart.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was cracking up at how Rick was making them physically chase him when he already had an idol.

Jeep

10-17-2001

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
Yes, watching Rick was hilarious! I really enjoy watching him. He deserves to be a bit cocky. Just hope it doesn't bite him in the arse. I would love to see him win.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Definitely Naja, Anne with an E.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Still not on the train with all those loving Rick, but he will certainly be a popular winner, so I know he will be back for another season.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Kappy!! Totally agree with you!!

How is Rick supposed to act? Is he supposed to accept his fate? What he said at tribal last night was perfect... he went too easily last time... he's gonna fight now...

I can't imagine having to live with the very people who flat out tell you, you need be voted off... Everyone rolling their eyes at him... It's not a good look for them and especially Lauren.

It's everyone against Rick... and he's in a great position... still got an idol and I think the next tribal is the last time it can be used...

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Plus, you have to remember, Rick is always on TV as part of his job. In my town, it's usually the weatherman who does the 'crazy' stuff in a segment. So, he may know how to play better to a camera than the rest of them.

While Lauren, Gavin and Victoria may have caused Aurora to go out by changing(?) their vote, my bet is the jury thinks it was due to Rick because he owned his role as underdog in how he spoke and acted. All Aurora did was go on and on about how Rick needs to be voted out.... um... sorry, but he has immunity, why are you even talking about him as a threat at tribal. I know it's editing, but shouldn't you focus on those who can be voted out, not someone who is safe?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
One more thing.... Gavin has done a lot in getting people out through blindsides throughout the show.... but, he's so quiet about it, how would the jury even know? He does not seem to talk much.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
One of the things that I'm enjoying so much is watching Devens have fun. He's playing the game with everything he's got and in such a smart way. He's one of my favorite players in several seasons. Has anyone else played this game in such a lighthearted way? I might have to watch again to see the troops following him around after he already found the HII. Fun!

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Either David or Devens for the win.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm completely onboard the Devens train. I hope he wins. And if David made it back into the game, that would make me happy too.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, that was hysterical!! I love Rick!