TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 01, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: 2nd Show, Feb 27: Archive through March 01, 2019 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"One of Us Is Going To Win the War"

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see how the Extinction twist works but I hope they don't spend too much time on it at the expense of showing the players strategizing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No spoilers???? I am off to a meeting or I would track some info down. TIA.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
My dvr cut off the end. Did they show if Keith chose to go to the island or not?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
No. The networks are acting childish. Purposely running shows beyond the hour mark. Need to record one hour and five minutes.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Keith was voted out. Didn't show who voted for who. Don't know if he went to Extinction. Reem has been there for three days and is not liking it.

Punkin

08-13-2009

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkin a private message Print Post    
Those evicted pre-jury, don't they send them on a vacation somewhere to keep them under wraps until the filming is over? Then the jurors go to Ponderosa.

Extinction Island - or - a fabulous all expense paid vacation on CBS. Hmmmmmmmm? What to do? I know which I'd pick if I were Keith. He's such an unlikely cast member. Physically unimpressive and can't swim. Go for the fabulous vaca, Keith! Why suffer with Reem? LOL

Kearie

07-21-2005

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Is there some where I can watch this episode on-line tomorrow for free? My satellite isn't picking up a signal, so it won't be recorded either.

Thanks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Darn I liked Keith.

8:49 p.m. – Jeff opened up Tribal Council by asking Wendy and Kelley how vulnerable they felt considering they received votes last time. Rick made it clear that Kelley was still a possibility for this vote because of how strategic they know her to be, to which Kelley agreed, but argued that those aspects of her game are also a huge asset to them while they’re in the tribe mode of the game. As talk turned to “keeping the tribe strong,” Keith had to defend his poor performance at the challenge and argue that loyalty can be just as strong of an asset as being strong in challenges.

Lauren did not use her newly found idol to save her ally Kelley, and so Jeff read the votes: Kelley, Keith, Wendy, Keith, Keith, Keith. Those four votes made it enough and sure enough Keith was “blindsided” and left the Council frustrated and full of “wows.” Luckily for him he quickly learned of his second chance, but oddly struggled with his decision to stay or leave….. which we didn’t get to actually see yet. What? How do you not choose to fight to stay?!

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2019/survivor-38-episode-2-recap-one-of-us-is-going-to-win-the-war-news/

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Sure, Kearie, cbs.com, full episodes. I watch a lot of cbs shows there, and with Ad-Block Plus browser extension, it even lets me watch with no commercials.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Keith, if this was a dream, why wouldn't you learn to swim and build up endurance.

He was kind of smug thinking he was staying and then did he think Jesus was going to come back to tell him what to do?

I cannot imagine anyone, especially this early in the season, if uninjured, to not grab the torch!

At least give it a try.

And I am not a big Wendy fan, but she seems she does have many fans.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It ended at 9:01 with Keith invoking Jesus over and over, presumably to tell him what to do.

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
Why would anyone go thru all the trouble of being a contestant and not take the 2nd chance. Unless they realize how difficult the conditions are and realize they are way over their head. Also, they didn't show how the tribe voted. Hopefully they show that at the Beginning of the next episode when we find out what choice Keith made.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
OK... after last night when they had to the chance to get rid of Kelly... I now -so much- want to see Kelly blindside WarDog Dan!! Karma!

I'm on the David-Rick train!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
It ended at 9:01 with Keith invoking Jesus over and over, presumably to tell him what to do.

And then there was a commercial followed by previews for next week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, I blanked.. Yes, commercial and a blip of preview.. I think showing Reem wondering if anyone would join her, as we wondered the same thing!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Was that Julia with the swollen ankle in the preview?

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
the swollen ankle belongs to Wendy. Keith might be a nice kid (as Chris told us last night), but despite his 'pre med' status, doesn't seem to bright to me...why would you not learn how to swim and get reasonably proficient at it when you know you're going to be on Survivor, and there are ALWAYS challenges in the water? He did himself in, was a complete liability, and if he did have anything to offer, (other than loyalty), he didn't display it, nor point it out in any attempt to save himself. Waste of a space there, really. How did casting get sucked into him? all that praying to make the final decision of the night? oy gevalt!

Watchers

02-25-2019

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watchers a private message Print Post    

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
So far, I am not really impressed with Extinction Island. I hope they don't keep it.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Tribalgirl.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Welcome to posting at TVCH, Watchers. :-)

I just wanted to mention for your reference that there is a picture of all the Survivor players at the top of the page as well.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Keith is a sweetheart but dang - did he really think others would carry him through this? He applied to Survivor and didn't bother to learn to swim! The challenge included climbing up and over a wall and he could barely do that. Then he acted shocked and entitled when he was voted off. As he stood there crying at the end, all I could think of was grow up or go home.

Then you have Reem, his mother figure who will be so happy to carry him through extinction island and have a pity party with him about how awful the others are. At tribal, she went so far as to pull the ageist card as if she could sue the others for voting her off. You can't sue people on Survivor, Reem, just because they don't like you. If there is a Survivor God, please have these two RAISE THE SAIL!!

Aubrey needs to calm down and give people some space!

Dave is playing a great game so far. Love that he and Rick have hooked up as buddies!

If Wendy and Wentworth are both going to be put out if they can't be the Queen Bee, they can both go early.

Every week my faves will change - they always do as we see more of them. But for now, as much as I love the returning players, I'm rooting for a newbie to win. There was a heated discussion in our house last night over that fact, lol!

We need more then one hour!!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 28, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I love your ? on Keith LOL

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 01, 2019 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL he really is a bit of a question mark.