TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
David Wright

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: Cast Bios: David Wright users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Manu Tribe

Hometown: Philadelphia
Current residence: Sherman Oaks, California
Previous season: Millennials vs. Gen-X

Hobbies: Chess, 3D printing/making puzzles, and figuring out how to live forever.

Pet peeves: Sudden loud noises, people who don't use the turn signal, people who don't clean the lint trap after using the dryer, people who don't keep their dog on a leash and then act surprised when it jumps on me, people who believe in ghosts and psychics, and people who incorrectly use the word nonplussed. People.

Three words to describe you: OCD, nervous, and paranoid.

What's your personal claim to fame?
Lasting 38 days of a 39-day Survivor game.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
Mr. Spockā€”he's intelligent, logical, and has trouble fitting in.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
Paintbrush.
Paint.
Canvas to make fake advantages, clues, and fake Idols.

Which Survivor contestant are you the most like?
I relate most to David Wright. That bald nerd just needs a hug.

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
The first time I played I got a lot of unexpected growth as a person. This is my second chance and this time I'm going to earn the title of Sole Survivor!

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I am going to win Survivor by applying all of the skills and knowledge gained from my first time playing the game in which I lasted 38 days. I'm going to play even harder to outwit, outplay, and outlast!

https://www.globaltv.com/survivor/cast/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: