TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Rick Devens

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: Cast Bios: Rick Devens users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Manu Tribe

Hometown: Blacksburg, Virginia
Current residence: Macon, Georgia

Hobbies: Basketball, hiking/playing with the kids and dogs, and video games.

Pet peeves: Not taking ownership of actions, over explainers, waiting in line, and people not using coasters.

Three words to describe you: Funny, compassionate, and loyal.

What is your personal claim to fame?
My kids, BUT one time there was a cat stuck high (very high) up in a tree for days and may have died but I did a news story and contacted folks and got him rescued, so I have that going for me.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
My father. He's totally focused and dedicated. A West Point grad and Airborne Army Ranger. He can do anything. Also, shout outs to Stephen Colbert and Stephen King who are brilliant and funny.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
The Stand by Stephen King. A great book and long so it'll entertain me for a while.
A LEGO figure. My son always asks me to keep his LEGO men safe.
A picture of my family, dogs, and cats included.

Which Survivor contestant are you the most like?
Cochran. He's a strategist. He was also a genuinely nice guy but he was there to PLAY!

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
I want to win. I've been watching and dreaming of being Sole Survivor since high school. I think I can win! Also, the $1 million.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I'm an Eagle Scout and have all the basic survival/first aid skills. I'm a hard worker and good at alleviating tension.

https://www.globaltv.com/survivor/cast/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: