TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 9 - November 21, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 9 - November 21, 2018 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 16, 2018Pamy25 11-16-18  8:07 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think the editors have upped the game this season, the editing is creating our own at home blindsides! loving it!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Ginger, the Davie clip was absolutely adorable. Even though he was nervous, and his voice was breaking some, Davie is going balls to the wall for a Davie win. And that, as we all know, is how you play some Survivor.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, a good clip!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Wow ... As of yesterday I am now a Great Grandmother. Jasper Apollo Carter-Reese was born yesterday. I was surprised and felt honored that they chose Apollo as a second name as a shout out to that program and my father's many years wirk in aerospace including the Apollo program and years with NASA. Emotional day!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Congratulations, Ginger, and welcome to the world Jasper Apollo!

Thanks for all you do.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Very nice!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
congrats Ginger! I love the name!

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Congratulations Ginger! Such a neat thing for them to put "Apollo" in his name. Wo knows, maybe he will work in that field when he is older.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's our CBS Misdirection clues:

A quarrel between two castaways could mean the end of a showmance. Also, castaways who win rewards earn a much-needed trip to the burger bar, on Survivor, Wednesday at 8/7c.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Another preview from YouTube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s0oZHp_Q40

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, November 19, 2018 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
That’s so awesome Ginger, I’m waiting for the birth of our first grandchild (due date today) the boy name is after her father and middle name is hard either after my dad (who’s still alive) or dh’s dad (who’s passed away quite a few years ago). So I can imagine! Congratulations!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Congratulations Reader...I know you are excited

Here's the link to YouTube.com for the Reward Challenge:
There are 11 players left and the teams are split for a neat reward outing into 2 groups of 5 with 1 person sitting out (not picked, I guess). By process of elimination looking at the pics of the two groups of 5 in the Press Images, I can see that Carl sits out.

The Press Images show us the challenge only up to the point where Christian and Mike are working the Combination Lock Puzzle to get the pieces for the snake puzzle.

There are only 6 combinations that can be made with 3 pairs of 2, so I think Christian will win this and the Snake puzzle portion for his team.

Also, in the Press Release pictures, all the pictures but the last one are of members of that other team back at camp.

Here's the link to the Sneak Preview at YouTube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UomIQy5iPGA

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's some Press Release pics of the Immunity Challenge.

I don't know who wins, but there is a pic in camp of Kara with a huge smile on her face.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Loving the pictures it helps me to prep before the show!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: