TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 16, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVII - David vs. Goliath: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 9 - November 21, 2018: Archive through November 16, 2018 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Next Week's Title:

"Breadth-First Search"

Sheldor at Survivor Blows points out that the title must be spoken by Christian because breadth-first search is a term used in computer algorithms.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love Christian!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks to Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows we have a transcript to the preview for next week's show:

Jiffy When there is a bad break up ….

(Dan and Kara) - Kara says to Dan: Walk around the beach and figure out who's speaking where!

Kara in confessional: I have to seperate from him

Jiffy; You have to play the field

See Gabby and Alison in the shelter: Alison to Gabby: Every single person is like...should I go over there?

Gabby: come to the David's, come to the good side

Jiffy: But, there is always trust issues

See the girls, Alison, Kara, Gabby and Nick is lying down listening to them...I think Kara says: Dan's going home.

Nick in confessional: the G's are lying to my face again!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the interview between Jeff Probst and Dalton Ross of EW.com:

https://ew.com/tv/2018/11/15/survivor-jeff-probst-david-vs-goliath-episode-8/

And the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: It looks like the shifting continues next week. What can you tell us about what’s coming up?
Jeff Probst: Uh… let’s see… how should I put this? Well, it’s the night before Thanksgiving, you don’t have school the next day and you probably don’t have work… so you should DEFINITELY NOT MISS IT! How’s that? It’s a really fun episode that the audience is going to love.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Just for information and discussion … at Tribal Council last night …

Davie, Christian and Nick voted for John...

but Gabby and Carl voted for Angelina

In my opinion, it appears that the target was for John … regardless.
They could have thought if John had an idol and played it, they were good getting Angelina out.

Or, like Davie said, he apologized for not letting his alliance buddies know about his idol. I think Nick and Christian thought Davie was going to use his advantage to help Christian, and they, too, were surprised it was as concrete a save as an idol wound up being. Either that or Nick and Christian did some pretty good acting last night when Davie played that idol.

Excellent Tribal Council - poor John didn't know what hit him.....and neither did we. (lol)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I'm so mad that I missed last night's episode due to a meeting that ran long. I'll make sure to see next week's episode.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Thats too bad Kooklie, it was a gooder! :-)

And if the audience is going to love next weeks episode, Id have to guess that Christian (Davids) is safe.. at least Im hoping!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
John was a much better target. He appeared to get along with others well and obviously is a strong person. Angelina is already tarnished in the eyes of her teammates. I know this is not nice, but did anybody else notice how much hair she had under her arms? I know a lot of people get waxing before they leave (or lasering) but she had an excessive amount!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I just love it that Dan wasted an idol on Angelina. It wasn't even needed.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link for an interview today with John by Dalton Ross at EW.com:

https://ew.com/tv/2018/11/15/survivor-john-morrison-david-vs-goliath/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not only wasted it on Angelina, but probably pissed off Kara, who at least must have hoped he would save her if ever needed.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

I'm so mad that I missed last night's episode due to a meeting that ran long. I'll make sure to see next week's episode.

Kooklie, you can watch last night's episode for free at cbs.com.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, that is probably why the 'break up' next week LOL

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Don't forget that Dan has 2 HII's …….

Only Kara knows about the 2nd HII

Almost everybody knew about the 1st HII, so as far as they are concerned, Dan doesn't have an HII now.

I think a break-up between Kara and Dan is an act to separate them as a threat of a couple (2 votes) …. but Kara would be foolish now to completely separate herself from a protector who has an idol he is basically sharing with her.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here is the link to John's Ponderosa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE6YljWdZG0

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
If interested, here is a link to the interview yesterday between John and Parade.com

https://parade.com/717180/mikebloom/survivor-david-vs-goliath-john-hennigan-gets-pinned-by-an-idol-tag-team/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the preview we saw at the end of the last episode for next week's show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0-7Omix3RM

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to a YouTube.com video posted yesterday with Davie. He saved Christian. I think his confessional would be very interesting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-026iShUe_k

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
good point Ginger!

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
That clip with Davie, Alaginger, is fantastic. My friends and I sat for over half an hour trying to de-brief that epic tribal, wondering what was left out of the edit to create that huge upheaval...So good to hear the details of how that all came to pass...and solve the mystery for me, and also how it was that Carl was bumping fists with Davie and Nick when they pulled it off!! Ahhhh, these Davids, they're a clever bunch. Now I'm worried for Davie and Nick. That was so brilliant, surely a spotlight will now be on them....

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
So glad I brought it over Tribalgirl

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Seriously... that clip with Davie is aaaaaaaaaawesooooome!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I agree! Dan really blew it in terms of allies, I think.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 16, 2018 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, I also double ty for that clip!! This season is so awesome!