TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode for April 25, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode for April 25, 2018 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 22, 2018Alaginger25 04-22-18  6:52 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhh I thought they were still together

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link, Ginger.

Sheesh, I don't even remember Brendan.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The Press RElease pictures are up, but not at either of the 2 sites where I get bigger than thumbprints...so, here are thumbprints enlarged here at TVCH ... hope they come through alright.

Here's 6 pics from the Reward Challenge

The Reward

The layout

There will be 2 teams ... so we have Wendell and Dominick starting in one boat and Michael and Sebastian in the other boat

Here's Sebastian releasing Chelsea from her locked in cage

And here's 2 pictures of the separate teams working on the puzzle portion of the challenge.
The info with one picture says Michael's team working on the puzzle and the other one says Wendell and Angela (and I can see the back of Laurel in that same picture)

Once that picture of Michael's team is enlarged somewhere, I might be able to see who the total of his team is.........but somebody has to be sitting out for this challenge since they started with an uneven number.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here is what the Individual Immunity Challenge is going to look like:

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay ... I finally found Jim Early's banner and have the link saved into my Favorite Places

What does it mean when he changes his banner and it is a group shot? There is Michael and Donathan facing the camera, and the back of Laurel's head (so I figure she's not the boot).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
sometimes it means nothing LOL

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well ...... that's a spoiler let-down ..... lol

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
But, sometimes it does mean something. My thought was that one of them goes home because of the other. Maybe both of them on the block. Donathan is starting to talk a lot about strategy with almost everyone, so maybe that is his downfall.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
In that banner shot I also see a girl's body, she's sitting between Donathan and Laurel. Her face/head is blocked from view with the back of Laurel's head.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Yes, I saw that, also.........but without her face even showing, I figured she wasn't included in whatever the subtle message is there in his banner.

P.S. Looking at some pictures from last week at the gross food challenge, that yellow top appears to be Jenna.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Uh, Oh ...... new banner is up ..... lol

This is kinda fun, but I sure get a lot of hits in my Facebook now that I'm logged into the site in my Favorite Places.

This new Banner doesn't have Donathan in it...but it has Michael, Kellyn and this time Laurel facing front. I think it must be Michael since he has been facing front in both banner pics at Whispers.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
And... in the comments.....Jim Early says.....
that it’s not Laurel.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
Michael keeps appearing in these randomly changing banner shots. How long can he get by on his good looks? He's used his immunity idol, I don't think there's much of a way for him to save himself this week.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Zippidy doo dahhh... zippidy daaaaaaaaaay
^
^
^
^
^

It would make sense if it was Michael since I got the impression that he and Libby hooked up at Ponderosa. It sounded like they spent a lot of time "together" (I'm assuming BEFORE he told her he was only 18-years-old).

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The two votes that are up at Survivor Blows both speculate that....

it's Michael that takes the walk.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wow! i was blindsided tonite and I loved it!!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Yes ... me, too! My first full week to follow the banner at Whispers in all my years here, and I get blindsided (lol).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger LMAO! that is hysterical!!!!!

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
I was blindsided, too...but so glad that we've seen the last of the "I can't do anything, or win anything, so my only option is to be mean spirited" Des. Wow. for weeks now, she's been a grumbling, mumbling, bad tempered castaway. Happy to see her go. And, we get to watch Michael for one more week! Anyone else notice how horribly skinny Chelsea is? She looks like she hasn't eaten in six months, just a huge weight loss, which she couldn't afford to begin with! Scary skinny.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: