TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 22, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode for April 25, 2018: Archive through April 22, 2018 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Guess we can open up this thread with the title of the episode:

"It's Like The Perfect Crime"

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Not seeing Jeff's interview with Dalton Ross up yet, an no Press Release pics out yet......so, I'll put this summary of next week's show up here that was done by Flowerpower of Survivor Blows:

Jiffy: There is hope for Malolo

Desiree to Donathan, Jenna, and others: I'm ready to take out Naviti.

Jiffy: When they are given the ammo

Laurel to Dominic: Des is trying to rally the troops against you guys.

Laurel in conf: I need to get them paranoid.

Jiffy: that could blow the game wide open.

Des: everybody's freaking out...

Kellyn: I'm trying to figure out the truth.

Des to Laurel and Dominic: When are the malolos going home?

Dominic: Things are about to go bust out here....

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay ... found the interview between Dalton Ross of EW.com and Jeff Probst:

http://ew.com/tv/2018/04/19/survivor-jeff-probst-ghost-island-episode-9-balut/

And, the teaser from the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Spill the beans time! What can you tell us about next week’s episode?
Jeff Probst: Ohhh, baby, it’s on. One of my favorite episodes of the season. Moves get made. Some work… some don’t.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It sounds like someone is putting a target on their back.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
please let either Dom or Wendall go home... please let either Dom or Wendall go home... please let either Dom or Wendall go home... please let either Dom or Wendall go home... please let either Dom or Wendall go home... please let either Dom or Wendall go home... please let either Dom or Wendall go home... please let either Dom or Wendall go home...

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Cass ... let me see if I am understanding you correctly......

You are kinda hoping that either Dominic or his partner Wendell get voted out by the tribe next week ... right?..............just kidding (lol).

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Thanks again Ginger for all your work!!!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Ginger... YES!!!

I like them separately... but together... not at all. I wish they weren't teamed up...

When are the others going to wake up and strike when they have the chance... I guess if they're too stupid to see that the majority of them are on the bottom of the alliance then they deserve to go.

My favorite is Michael... he has a Denise Stapley vibe to him... back against the wall type player. I loved him going back to finish the food challenge and telling Jeff that this is probably his only chance to play Survivor and he's going to make the most of his experience... Wonder if any of the others paid any attention to what he said...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
For me it is Kellyn. I just can't really stand her. I'm not sure why but she would be my first target.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Having problems finding any interviews today with Libby ........... but,

I do see that her Twitter is showing that she is in London. I'm going to assume that her interviews will have to wait til she gets back. She talks about being awake for 36 hours, and then taking a 3 hour nap and setting her alarm to get up and watch Survivor, and then back for a 2 hour nap before showing up for a photo-shoot (not Survivor-related).

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I was listening to Rob Cesternino's podcast recapping the episode and he mentioned that Libby was not doing any exit press... she will answer emailed questions...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I haven't been able to find a Ponderosa video. I just hope when it shows up it isn't a rap.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I think Laurel is becoming my favorite. She is a beast at the challenges.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Just found this link at Google from 2 hours ago with Dalton Ross getting a few questions answered by Libby.

Most important question answered is why she voted against Michael. Her answer is that she was told they were splitting the vote between her and Michael and Michael didn't tell them he had an idol. Guess you could say she thought she was doing it for self-preservation.

http://ew.com/tv/2018/04/19/survivor-libby-vincek-ghost-island-exit-interview/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Rvon ..... I have to agree with you on that one about Laurel.

Her college athlete background is really paying off..... a Championship Volleyball team!!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

I haven't been able to find a Ponderosa video. I just hope when it shows up it isn't a rap.

I couldn't find it last night either, yet Jim Early had all sorts of photos obviously from Libby's Ponderosa. Finally found a link to it on YouTube. Presume by today it is both on cbs.com and youtube.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 20, 2018 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Libby's Ponderosa

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, April 20, 2018 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's our CBS Misdirection clues for the April 25th episode:

A DETERMINED CASTAWAY GOES ON A MISSION TO BREAK UP A POWER ALLIANCE, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25

“It’s Like the Perfect Crime”

A determined castaway goes on a mission to break up a power alliance, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, April 25 (8:00-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, April 20, 2018 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Thanks all.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, April 20, 2018 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to Libby's interview with Parade.com which is posted 4/20/2018.

https://parade.com/663924/mikebloom/survivor-ghost-island-libby-vincek-on-raised-steaks-and-double-crosses/

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, April 20, 2018 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I also missed the real Chris Ponderosa video. Which was as boring as his rap.

Libby might be one of the most beautiful girls ever to lose on Survivor...LOL!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 20, 2018 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger ty for all the info!!! xoxoxo

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, April 20, 2018 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to YouTube.com for a Sneak Peek at the Reward Challenge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdEdDDMEaGg

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, April 20, 2018 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here's a YouTube.com link to a preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwXs1B7k9H8

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Finally, an interview with a little meat in it with Libby talking with XFinity (Gordon Holmes):

http://xfn-blogs.xfinity.com/tv/2018/04/20/survivor-castaway-libby-you-didnt-get-to-see-much-of-my-devilish-features-to-be-honest-neither-did-i/

Actually, I find it kind of funny that Libby and Michael slept together at night and Libby says it was because she was so cold. I wonder how the 24 year old Libby felt when she found out Michael was only 18 years old? Sounds like they were and are really good friends.......and that's all there was to it ......... but they sure made a really cute couple.