TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode for April 11, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode for April 11, 2018 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 07, 2018Lexie_girl25 04-07-18  4:13 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I don't know who is going ... but that one wouldn't surprise me because

1 - After the merge, the group starts getting rid of physical threats
2 - No matter which tribe he has been mixed in with, he has had other players who couldn't stand him ... for whatever reason
3 - Group could be tired of listening to the bickering between him and Dom
4 - And don't forget, Dom has advantage(s) ... Chris doesn't

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, ahhh true! I really did think he was messing with the person that asked but figured I would mention just in case

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
well well well looks like he wasnt joking Chris is the cover pic now. Im bummed because I would like to see more from him

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That totally bums me out. I must be losing my mind - I thought Jim said that Chris and Dom really butt heads after the merge. I thought their feud lasted longer than the three days between the merge and the TC.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to Youtube.com for a preview of the next episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd0nR4qboJI

The video shows the merge taking place, and the voiceover basically says the two guys are still at war. Dominick says that Chris wants him dead, so he (Chris) has to go!

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
Lexie: I'll be glad if their feud lasts only a few minutes on my screen. Chris is just so über stuck on himself. According to him he's 1)the 'alpha male' still in the game, (uhhh, where does that leave Wendell, and Michael?) 2)he's athletic and a comp beast, (see note above, and add Laurel, ) he's suave, (oh geeze, I don't think so)...and more. (the more, I could interpret for him, but he's not likely to care, or listen to critics like me). I'll be so happy to see them get rid of him, and then we'll see what Dominick is made of...
here's a vid of Chris trying to get Laurel on his (one-man)band wagon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilPSmbjh69c

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, April 08, 2018 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
The first thought that popped into my head when I saw the merge feast picture was... The Last Supper... wonder who is Judas? SeaBas does have a Jesus vibe...

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, April 09, 2018 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The only Press Release picture that is out at this time (late Monday afternoon) is the Merge Celebration one posted above. Nothing at the camp or regarding an Individual Immunity Challenge.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, April 09, 2018 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
laladededada........

Survivor Whispers on FB has a huge picture of Chris and no one else on their header.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, April 09, 2018 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I don't care for Chris based on what we've seen of him so I will be fine when his fire gets snuffed.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
This picture from the preview video shows which beach the merge is taking place at:

Here's Donathan, Libby and Chelsea going down to the waterfront to greet the other two tribes as they arrive. Dominick is also at that site, and it's where Bradley was voted off last week.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Press Release pictures for the next episode are out, but nothing to do with the Immunity Challenge.

This group shot of the Survivors making their way to camp after the feast with their leftovers in hand. There are 13 of them. Donathan can be seen just below the right elbow of Kellyn, and Laurel is that red splotch in the picture behind Michael, Angela and Libby.

The pictures were 95% individual shots around camp and they were really good pictures of the Survivors. I was trying to see if there was any grouping together that might tell us something, but since most were individual, that didn't help. I did notice that Donathan did hang out around the gals a lot, and that Wendell and Dominick worked together at the campfire.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Dalton Ross of EW.com has done a "merge interview" with Domenick. Here's the link:

http://ew.com/tv/2018/04/10/survivor-domenick-abbate-merge-interview/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Aha .... we finally have something on the Immunity Challenge for this week:

Here's the YouTube link of the Dream Teamers practicing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-3ZOJwbqT0

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great stuff, ty Ginger!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Sneak Peek up at Youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV5-6D6uthk

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Voting has started over at Survivor Blows:

With 3 votes up, they all say "Chris"

As one voter pointed out, Dominick has an Immunity Idol and the Legacy Advantage which is available at this TC....so even if Chris had others on his side, ..... well, you get the picture.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Great interview thanks Ginger! The sneak peeks were awesome as well. Chris does need to go so I can't wait for this episode. I find myself a Dom fan.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm liking Dom too!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I like Dom and Wendell..... Can't wait to see the dynamics of the merged tribe.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: