TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 07, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVI - Ghost Island: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode for April 11, 2018: Archive through April 07, 2018 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Starting this thread up to get us ready for the...

MERGE ... yes, next week is the Merge, which we already knew.

Thanks to Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows, we have a transcript of the preview for next week:

Next time on Survivor....

Jiffy: three tribes come together

Michael in conf: It's like Christmas morning for me

Jiffy: but a war rages on...

Chris speaking to Laurel, Desiree and Angela in the shelter: Dom's a loser

Dom speaking to Libby and Jenna on the beach: Chris is an idiot

Chris: Dom's always been after me but I am too suave...

Wendell: These two guys can blow up the world if they want

Kellyn: Finally lines are drawn in the sand...(See Chris, then see Dom)

Bradley's Final Words: I was 100% blindsided and as a super fan that's the only way I would rather go out, I'm a confident person, very sure of myself, and maybe that doesn't come across well, if I had made it past the merge I would have won....

Ginger Note: Can you believe he thought he would have won if he would have made the merge? Oh, My Goodness ... what a blockhead.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Title for Next Week's Show:

Fear Keeps You Sharp

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
8 original Naviti and 5 original Malolo are going into this merge. I think Chris and Dom have made it pretty clear that original tribes won't make one bit of difference.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh, and Chris pronounced suave as swa-VAY, LOL.

With apologies to anyone who pronounces suave that way. (Americans pronounce it swahv or swäv)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the interview of Jeff today by Dalton Ross of EW.com:

http://ew.com/tv/2018/04/05/survivor-jeff-probst-ghost-island-rules/

And the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Finally, hit us up with a tease for next week!
Jeff Probst: There is SO much good stuff next week but so as to not give away too much — Dom, Wendell, Chris. I love all three of them. Could there be a meeting of the minds?

Ginger Note: Oh, No! Don't tell me that Chris, Dominick and Wendell are going to make a pact for Final Three. That would just be too, too sneaky!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I would LOVE that!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If they would make a F3 pact, this would by far be one of the most entertaining seasons ever. Chris totally cracks me up in his confessionals and I really do like Dom and Wendell.

The Final TC would be a hoot!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's Bradley's interview today with Hollywood Reporter.........

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-ghost-island-bradley-kleihege-exit-interview-1100040

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm reading Bradley's interview and he makes the comment that Stephanie was at his house watching the show with him. That is weird. She's the one that said in the voting booth that she was voting him out because she was tired of all his bitching around camp.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Bradley also said that he ran around Australia for 3 weeks with Stephanie. Bonding outside the game under more relaxed conditions makes sense.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I thought the 3 of them already had a very 'loose' alliance through Wendell. Not sure if that was based on the tribe or something else. I just don't see Chris and Dom agreeing to be in a final 3 with Wendell. I think Chris gets voted out and Wendell/Dom finds another 3rd. <spoiler removed> They have shown Wendell as trying to keep the peace between Chris and Dom, kind of exasperated by them. Dom just voted someone off who annoyed him. But, I'm probably wrong.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Kooklie ... be careful please, before I get fussed at by the moderators again.... it's been a very, very, very long time.

The Part of your statement that starts with I thought the spoilers had Laurel ... once the merge happens (those 2 sentences should be in the General Spoiler thread). That has nothing to do with the "next episode only" which is this thread. Reason is that some who read about this episode only, don't want to know the Season General stuff and stay away from that other thread.

Thanks...........Ginger

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here is the link to Bradley's interview with Parade:

https://parade.com/659938/mikebloom/survivor-ghost-island-bradley-kleihege-dishes-the-dirt-on-his-game/

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Okay, sorry.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 4:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here's our CBS Misdirection clues for next week:

“Fear Keeps You Sharp”

The merge threatens to increase the tension between two ongoing rivals, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, April 11 (8:00-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

06-29-2002

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
We won’t “fuss.” :-)

We did remove the season spoiler though. Thanks for the heads up.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
There was a season spoiler!?!?!

06-29-2002

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Apparently. But we can’t discuss it in this thread.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I missed the season spoiler. Can someone go post it in the general spoiler thread?

Thanks

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Lexie, it's already in the spoiler thread.

The picture above is interesting to me based on the Chris / Dom discussion. Wendell is in the middle, while Dom and Chris are literally at the opposite ends of the tables.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
imo, because JP hints those 3 could work together they probably wont!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I agree Pamy .......... but I think if they did speak about it, they wouldn't honor it ... just saying. Those 2 guys just do not like each other, and poor Wendell is caught in the middle (lol).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jim Early said who was going this week but Im not sure if he was joking because someone asked about Chris and he said he goes but I know he hates when people just want him to say sooo not sure

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I would be surprised if Chris goes this week because I thought JE said a couple of weeks ago that Dom and Chris butt heads a lot after the merge. Maybe I read it wrong, but that led me to believe they are together for a few weeks.