TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 2 - October 4, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 2 - October 4, 2017 users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 30, 2017Alaginger25 09-30-17  4:35 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Katrina's interview with Parade.com

https://parade.com/605716/mikebloom/survivor-heroes-v-healers-v-hustlers-katrina-radke-on-her-out-of-water-experience/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
since this is the ep spoiler thread i wont post the other name...ill go post in the overall spoiler thread the 2 names...keep in mind goes early could out in 3 weeks.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks a bunch, Pamy.......

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Uh, Oh .... Pamy

After all this information from Jim Early at Whispers per you about Red team losing....

Survivor Blows is showing pictures that were time-stamped after the challenge and they are all pictures from the yellow team camp. Usually the photographer follows the lowing tribe to get all the dramatics between the challenge and Tribal Council.

Well......appears the blue team definitely wins, and Chrissy is a little bit of a hero with solving that puzzle.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the preview of Episode 2 that we saw at the end of last week's show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2_X1XZwd9I

Survivor Fever used to get still captions from these and do a transcript for it .... I sure do miss that!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, keep in mind he didnt say they lose he just put that team as the cover pic which usually isnt a good sign

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
(lol) ... well, if I was playing a game......

I would pick somebody from the blue team to stay (just saying)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL I hear ya!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well ... from the previews we have learned that:

A new power couple of Chrissy and Ben on the blue tribe.

Ali at the red tribe wonders how she can work with Patrick because "he's nuts". (Probably misdirection cause I read somewhere that Ali and Patrick know each other from before the show.)

And, there is a shomance starting at the yellow tribe between Cole and Jessica .... (uh, oh ... targets!)

What I haven't brought over yet is this picture.

The previews show Joe on the yellow tribe finding a clue to an HII. That picture is his clue. But, it shows the word ocean along the side. If the clue is in the ocean ... say like when they do the challenge ... Joe is sitting out for the yellow tribe. How is he going to dive 5 feet down and grab an HII? Or maybe the ocean in the clue is just pointing out that the ocean is over here and your HII is over here. What do you guys think?

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
That looks like a water float to me. I would interpret it to mean that it has to be found during the challenge.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I have gone past this picture several times since yesterday.......
with the only thing on my mind that it is Cole and Jessica, the shomance.......and not paying any attention to what Cole is sitting on.

It is a float, like Ark said......and that is what the yellow tribe is hauling up onto the beach in the couple of pictures I have up above.

It can't be an HII for Joe, because it's not an idol.......will be interesting to see how this all pans out in the show. Did they win it.....did they find it....was it a hidden clue that Joe found that led to a float to use for fishing?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
what if its under the place where he is sitting out?

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Pamy that sounds likely. That is where it was once when a member was sitting out and another team player saw it and grabbed it.

Now how general is the clue? Only asking that as is the contest off their beach?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Survivor Blows has started voting and so far....

they are voting for the boot to go to a player on the yellow tribe (because that's where the photographer is after the challenge).

1 is voting for Jessica because of the Cole/Jessica Shomance
3 are voting that Joe gets the boot ... the girls don't like or trust him, he had an out with Mike already during the last episode, and Cole might could be talked into it by the girls.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I saw Joe's picture up on Whispers today which would indicate he's the boot (but it was strange that no one was talking about it - maybe because the season is too new).

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Hooray for Pamy ...

5 stars ...... your info was the right one!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Ginger! It's Jim Early's info I just tried to decipher it!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I was confused this week. Jim Early had posted Joe's picture, but he had a picture of the red tribe as his cover photo.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
The picture of Joe was from the 28th, which I think were pics from first episode or just of all the players individuals. Someone must have bumped it up!

I am in that group and for the life of me I could not find the post that had some spoiler clues in it! About who stays long, etc.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Panda, I haven't seen any threads in that group with the spoiler clues. I don't think he has done his season spoiling yet. When he does do the season spoiling, the thread is easy to spot because it will have over 300 posts.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Yes I know that and there wasn't any of those long ones over there! I think there were only a few things put out there.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Maybe Jim Early's source finally got found out by the Survivor execs and canned...or at least threatened beyond an inch of his or her life!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Panda and Lexie, he hasnt done one yet. I think he is starting to give more clues out on the Thurs nite podcast. He did sprinkle a couple things in 1 thread, I put them in the general spoiler thread here. I love the way he gives us spoilers, makes us work for them decipher a clue week by week

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, October 06, 2017 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... he's definitely making us work for the clues.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, October 06, 2017 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I also think in seasons like Game Changers with former Survivors, things get out quicker! That was a fun spoiler post to read!

I don't mind hints, I just thought I'd missed them!
And the podcast, I've tried it a few times.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: