TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 30, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXV - Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 2 - October 4, 2017: Archive through September 30, 2017 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Need to open up thread for when we get input

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
This is all I see out there that is helpful at the moment:
Flowerpower, over at Survivor Blows, transcribed into her coverage of the show, the "next time on Survivor" segment.

Next time on Survivor....

There's a new power couple
See Chrissie and Ben
Ben: I'm in.
Chrissie: Together, we can go far in this game
(Ginger Note - Chrissy voted for Katrina to get the boot, so she must have already gotten into another alliance before TC. Was not in the edit.)

Jiffy: a budding romance
See the white brown hair adventure guide with Jessica, they are out on a raft together...
Dude: Jessica is super cute, I could see myself with her...
(Ginger Note: The Dude is Cole)

Jiffy: and a bad break up
Ali: How am I supposed to work with him, he's nuts
(see Patrick with a crab)
(Ginger Note: Patrick is the guy with all the red hair)

I was surprised that Inside Survivor had nothing yet about last night's show. Everything they have lately is all about Survivor Australia. Interest for our version may be waning.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Jeff's interview with EW http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/28/survivor-season-premiere-jeff-probst/

Jeep

10-17-2001

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
Good interview (as usual) with Jeff. He promises episode #2 will be a killer. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks Granny for getting the interview in here. I got tied up this morning. Here's the teaser from the bottom of that EW.com interview with Jeff.

Dalton Ross: What can you tease for week number 2 of Survivor: Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers?
Jeff Probst: Next week is a KILLER episode! You will get to know much more about a few of the players, there is some great underwater fishing sequences, and the search is on for the idol.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Title of Week 2 show:

"I'm a Wild Banshee!"

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Killer episode and wild Banshee. I just hope somebody doesn't kill a animal to eat.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
I try to help out when I can Ginger, but you are our real "Hero" here!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Granny......

The Press Images came out today, and Inside Survivor put them in a size I can deal with; however, I went back and forth several times through them today trying to make up my mind if the challenge (which is water) was one challenge or 2 water challenges. I finally convinced myself it is just one challenge, for Immunity...and I'll get pics up tomorrow. Wore myself out going back and forth looking through them.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ty Ginger and Granny...this is my fav Thurs thread!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I agree and I was so happy there werent chickens on the boat!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Pamy, did you notice that none of the team's really had anything in their boats? It looked like all that the hustlers had was that giant bunch of bananas.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 4:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay ... Thanks to Inside Survivor, I'm able to work with the Press Release Images from Episode 2. I think this was the hardest one for me to put together since starting 17 years ago ... all pictures were out of order, and I'm not familiar with hardly any of the players yet.

I have convinced myself that these are all from the same challenge and they are for Immunity.

Teams gathered at the beginning of the challenge - You can see Jeff over to the side with the uncovered reward and the idol on the stand and benches for those that will sit out.

Here is a close-up of all 6 of the yellow tribe at the starting spot. Joe (bald headed parole officer) will wind up being the sit-out for the yellow tribe.

These are the starting swimmers from each tribe lined up at station #1. Notice the triangular objects in the water. Those are obviously tied down and the divers have to release them for keys or for tools or boxes or something to work with when they get them to station #2.

Close up of swimmers/divers for yellow tribe are:
Cole with Jessica and Roark

Close up of swimmers/divers for blue tribe are:
Cowboy Ben, J.P. and Ashley

Close up of swimmers/divers for the red tribe are:
Devon, Patrick (redhead) and ryan (small guy).

Triangle free for the yellow tribe and they swim and push it to Station #2

At stage #2 you can see the problem solvers:
Blue is Chrissy and Alan, Yellow is Mike (urologist that wears glasses) and Desi, and Red is Simone and Alexandra (by process of elimination because I can't actually see them but know that Lauren (the heavy set gal) has to be sitting out with Joe over on the benches).

Close up of Chrissy and Alan untying the boxes. It looks like the yellow problem solvers are looking out into the water, urging their swimmers to hurry up.

It looks like Chrissy is close to solving the lay-out.

I have no idea what this is. Joe is in the picture, so it can't be the challenge. Or can this bulky item be something they won in the challenge. That's Roark and Desi with Joe and Cole dragging this thing ashore. Maybe they won the challenge and this is the prize ... but what the heck is it?

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you Ginger!

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
I want so badly to like Dr. Mike, but so far, he reminds me too much of Steve Mnuchin for me to be a fan.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Wouldnt ya think the girls would wear sports bras? .. and I dont know. but didnt the used to wear bathing suits and shorts?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Bonbon ... regarding bathing suits.
I'm not sure about when they get their bathing suits, but I know they don't show up with them. I checked Google and saw on Reddit that it is usually day 6, just before the first water challenge. I also saw a reminder that the swimsuits usually show up with the tree mail.

Next week the challenge is possibly Day 6, so why aren't they showing up in their swimsuits .... I don't get it either.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Grooch, yes I did!

Ginger, in those pics, who do you think Desi is smiling and looking at?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger, I know you dont do FB so I will bring over that Jim Early has the red team in the Survivor Whispers Premiere cover page...that usually means they lose. He also hinted at 2 people out early in the game and they are both on the red tribe

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Pamy ... I think Desi and Jessica are smiling between seeing Jeff and then looking down at where they are expected to dive and retrieve something.
Regarding Jim Early ... I would say that it appears blue team is way ahead in the challenge with Chrissy being highlighted by the cameras. So, yellow or red would lose, and we speculate red will lose based on speculation/spoiler from whispers. In that case, it would be the boot of one of those 2 hinted at ... So go ahead and name them here in spoilers. We feel one if them is speculated for the boot .... Thanks.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Now here is another picture of..........

The yellow tribe bringing that "thing" on shore ... but this picture doesn't have Joe in it, but it does have Jessica and Mike.

I'm beginning to think that yellow wins the challenge and gets this thing as a reward, probably a floating something or other for fishing, and that blue comes in second.....which does leave red to lose the challenge.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here's our misdirection clues for the week:

“I’m a Wild Banshee”

Two castaways find a clue and begin searching for a coveted idol. Also, one castaway’s annoying behavior could jeopardize their game, and romance is in the air for one pair of Healers, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Ginger Note: Previews from the Wednesday night show already has let us know that it is redheaded Patrick with the annoying behavior and that the romance is supposedly Cole and Jessica.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ginger I wonder if the thing they are carrying contains the post thing that they are sticking the puzzle pieces into??? but then re looking at the pics appears that post thing is already there.

one of the people Jim says leaves early is Simone who is one of the problem solvers on the puzzle, sounds like a reason to get rid of her

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Well, it can't be involved in the challenge, because Joe is sitting out.....and we can see Joe helping to carry the thing in one of the pictures.

Simone surprises me, because Lauren is sitting out and I haven't seen Lauren become close to anybody to be in an alliance, have you? Even thought Alexandra says Patrick is nuts and how can I work with him, is just misleading. If they are after booting somebody, Ali (Alexandra) should be safe for now.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Dalton Ross summarizes his interview at EW.com with Katrina Radke:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/28/survivor-35-premiere-katrina-radke/