| Author |
Message |
Naja
Member
06-28-2003
| Sunday, September 20, 2026 - 3:37 pm
RN For those of you who enjoys sunflower seeds in the shell, you have just got to try Bigs Hot Honey Sunflower seeds. In the shell. They last way longer than regular sunflower seeds because you find yourself wanting to suck all the flavor out of the shells. It's so yummy. I would call them spicy, but not hot.
|
Juju2bigdog
Member
10-26-2000
| Sunday, September 20, 2026 - 9:55 pm
Yay, Egbob and Eg family!!
|
Dipo
Member
04-22-2002
| Tuesday, September 22, 2026 - 12:52 pm
RN, it's National Ice Cream Cone Day!!!
|
Egbok
Member
07-12-2000
| Tuesday, September 22, 2026 - 1:46 pm
RN, thanks Dipo for the great news!! I'll be having an ice cream cone today when our ice cream truck comes by.
|
Naja
Member
06-28-2003
| Tuesday, September 22, 2026 - 5:46 pm
RN Sometimes I think my Dolly looks like Dobby.
Dobby photo from https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Dobby
|
Juju2bigdog
Member
10-26-2000
| Tuesday, September 22, 2026 - 9:39 pm
Yes, but Dolly is gorgeous, Dobby not so much.
|
Naja
Member
06-28-2003
| Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 5:27 am
RN haha, yes but Dobby is cute in his own way 
|
Egbok
Member
07-12-2000
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 2:16 pm
RN, EgBob is having surgery to reattach his bicep tendon to his bone. This was totally unexpected and his dominant right arm will be useless for three months. He’s such a go-getter and I know he will not like being down as he recovers from the surgery.
|
Juju2bigdog
Member
10-26-2000
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 7:23 pm
Yikes, Eggie! You are going to be his right-hand man for a while, I suppose.
|
Jimmer
Board Administrator
08-29-2000
| Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 8:21 pm
RN, Ouch Egbok. Thinking good thoughts and hope he is on the mend soon.
|
Dipo
Member
04-22-2002
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 11:43 am
RN - HAPPY 9 - 2 - 5 DAY. At first I didn't get why 9/25 was being turned into a Dolly Parton tribute. In California it's a Officially Dolly Parton Day! Then one of the reporters said how else would you say 9/25, and the person said 9 to 5, so then it made sense, LOL. 🌺Red Hibiscus🌺 @redhibiscus23.bsky.social · 10m Indeed it is 💙!!! To honor Dolly Parton, her Imagination Library is accepting donations: https://imaginationlibrary.com/
|
Dipo
Member
04-22-2002
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 12:13 pm
RN, Apparently, it's National Lobster Day too!
|
Naja
Member
06-28-2003
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 1:58 pm
RN it's also my brother's 60th birthday!
|
Naja
Member
06-28-2003
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 2:03 pm
RN The scary Halloween decoration I ordered just got here and I'm scared to open it! hahaha! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BFVKFQ1F
|
Grooch
Member
06-16-2006
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 2:24 pm
That is creepy. Let us know if it looks as good in real life as the picture does.
|
Naja
Member
06-28-2003
| Friday, September 25, 2026 - 2:34 pm
RN I sure will! Pictures and all! I'm going to try to rig it to sit on a bench in front of the garage instead of having it hanging from a tree.
|
Dipo
Member
04-22-2002
| Monday, September 28, 2026 - 10:22 am
RN, what a way to wake up. The jackhammer started at 8am and then at 8:30 the street sweeper went by, thought it had settled down but now we have the beeping of the different machines working on repaving the parking lot!! At least they waited until 8 to start, LOL.
|
Naja
Member
06-28-2003
| Monday, September 28, 2026 - 12:05 pm
RN I live one street over from train tracks. So I understand. LOL RN I found out the Dad of one of the dogs I have babysat this past 3 years is the director of the Kansas City Ballet! He was also a performer for 40 years. His wife is a very respected psychologist (and Professor Emerita) with several books on Amazon mostly about family psychology. They usually drop off their pup together. I love the people I meet babysitting pups!
|
Seamonkey
Moderator
09-06-2000
| Monday, September 28, 2026 - 12:48 pm
Eggie! I missed this. It sounds so painful but yes, that is so much harder on a dominant side. I remember my mom having to shave my dad when he dislocated his dominant shoulder. He got a knob that went on the steering wheel to help him drive and I think might have done some carpooling to work but my mom didn't drive back then, so she wasn't an option. I hope Egbob heals well.. Seems like he had more than enough to deal with already without this!!!
|
Dipo
Member
04-22-2002
| Monday, September 28, 2026 - 2:44 pm
RN, ahhhhhh, the lovely aroma of fresh asphalt, hahahahaha. Hopefully they are done.
|
Naja
Member
06-28-2003
| Monday, September 28, 2026 - 4:16 pm
RN Regarding my last post, the power couple just picked up their dog, and I sure can tell he danced for a long time. He limps like an old dancer.
|
Weinermr
Member
08-17-2001
| Monday, September 28, 2026 - 9:33 pm
RN appreciating Juju's pun, but not appreciating Egbob's surgery. I hope he recovers smoothly and as quickly as possible. Also RN, I'm craving an iced cake donut.
|
Naja
Member
06-28-2003
| Tuesday, September 29, 2026 - 7:51 am
RN This is funny. I had the 2 boys who live across the street help me move some stuff from the driveway to the backyard yesterday. They live nextdoor to each other and they are about 10. They got tired pretty quick and there were still about 3 bags of soil left to move. They came to the door and said their hands hurt so they are leaving the rest. I said "Well, I'll pay you half what I promised, and if you come back later to finish, I'll give you the other half." All of a sudden they were ok to bring the last 3 bags over. hahaha
|
Juju2bigdog
Member
10-26-2000
| Tuesday, September 29, 2026 - 10:52 pm
RN: Bwahahaha!!! Love you forever, Naja. You are one smart cookie. You have those boys ON THE HOOK for at least the next three years, and perhaps for the rest of their lives, because you can tell them stories about where they got their spending money when they were young, and then how you next launched them into loving dogs by first paying them to take care of dogs. And the dogs will do the rest. It's okay if that happens. Dogs are the best of us. Things often happen as they are supposed to happen. Job well done today, Naja. Saving the world one dog at a time.

|
Seamonkey
Moderator
09-06-2000
| Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 12:53 am
I doubt if she would have boys taking care of other people's dogs. Naja, good job getting them to finish the task.
|