TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Right now

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now users admin

  Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVESDipo6375 256 06-23-26  12:30 pm
Archive through July 05, 2026Naja25 1 07-05-26  7:19 am
Archive through July 17, 2026Grooch25 1 07-17-26  5:30 am
Archive through July 25, 2026Mameblanche25 1 07-25-26  12:58 pm
Archive through July 28, 2026Karuuna25 1 07-28-26  8:02 am
Archive through August 15, 2026Naja25 1 08-15-26  3:56 pm
Archive through August 27, 2026Mack25 1 08-27-26  11:02 am
Archive through September 05, 2026Naja25 1 09-05-26  10:08 am
Archive through September 15, 2026Egbok25 1 09-15-26  10:52 am
Archive through September 19, 2026Jimmer25 1 09-19-26  7:51 pm
Archive through September 30, 2026Seamonkey25 1 09-30-26  12:53 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Author Message
Naja
Member

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I might let them play with the dogs, but that's it :-)

RN I'm in zombie mode. I stayed up late watching the Cubs lose the first wildcard game, and then I just couldn't sleep. I think I dozed off for maybe an hour.

Egbok
Member

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
RN Naja, I pulling for the Cubs to win over San Diego.

Naja
Member

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I got in a good 2 hour nap so hopefully I'll be able to stay awake for tonight's wildcard game. Go Cubs!

Naja
Member

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I am putting together that scary Halloween girl I just bought, and I scared myself coming back from the bathroom. Here's what I saw. I don't know why I scared myself. It's not like I didn't know it was there. LOL



Naja
Member

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I have a mini spotlight that can be any color. I'm testing which color looks best right now.



Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That is very creepy.

I creeper my self out today. I left the radio on when I left for work. When I came home for lunch, the radio had a commercial on and I was like, who is in the house talking?

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
How tall is that doll? It's pretty big.

Naja
Member

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN It's not that big, but enough to be scary. Here's a picture with my kitchen chair in it to compare.



Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That thing is sooo creepy. Lol!

Juju2bigdog
Member

10-26-2000

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Whoa!

Add Your Message Here
Post:
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: