TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 05, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: General Discussions: Free Expression...: Right now: Archive through April 05, 2024 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 01, 2024 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Remember, it's April fool's Day. The day the internet is full of even more pranks than usual!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 01, 2024 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Savanah the pharmacist FINALLY got a hold of me. She is coming this weekend.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 01, 2024 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, I'm betting the pharmacist was taking time to look for alternatives that would take her dog? But when she couldn't find a place as good as yours, and time ran out, she finally decided to text you back?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 01, 2024 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Could be, but no one would treat her as well as I do, She knows it and I know it. I even texted her a photo of the new pillows I got her, still in the package. I go all out. I mean no one wants to sleep on pillows a stranger used.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 01, 2024 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN My heart ached having to say no to the aquarist. I mean I could have learned so much!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 01, 2024 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
RN, Naja, I get it, an aquarist would have been so much fun!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 01, 2024 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN I tried so hard to get all 5 of my guests in one shot, but it was impossible! LOL
It's about to start storming so I have the kitchen floor covered in towels for the mud about to come.

Yoshi, Patsy, Dolly

Rosso

Sheba

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, April 01, 2024 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
RN love the pictures! I have had 3 dogs here for the rain storms for the past 2 days, my floors are a mess! LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 01, 2024 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sorry about the Aquarist but you did like the pharmacist, correct? And she is a known..

But maybe you could meet up with the aquarist while she is in town?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, April 01, 2024 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Wait, why did you have to say no the aquarist? I went back and looked but couldn't see what I might have missed.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 02, 2024 - 3:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Juju, the only reason I said no to the aquarist is because I like the pharmacist so much so I wanted to give her every chance to take the room. She was my very first tenant. Just like Seamonkey said. I already know her, I know she pays her rent on time, I know I get along with her, etc. It's just so much easier for me having someone I'm already familiar with.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, April 02, 2024 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh, I see. I thought you were perhaps going to have both of them at the same time.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 03, 2024 - 3:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Juju, I already have MsSonic here, so with the Pharmacist the vacancies are full :-) YAY! Otherwise, I would have them both.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, April 03, 2024 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Has any of Ms. Sonic'sfamily come to visit? Is she actively looking for a home fr them or is she on a temp assignment there/

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, April 03, 2024 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Duh! I knew that too. Sigh ...

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2024 - 5:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Ms. Sonic can't even start looking for a house until these stores she's in charge of are in shape. Right now she is working 7 days a week, and she's never home before 8 PM. Sometimes she's working until 1 AM. She can't find enough employees, and the ones that are already there call in sick very often.

She went home for Christmas for about 4 days, and she's on facetime with her husband and adult children for an hour or so every night. Sometimes she aims the phone at me and make me talk to them. LOL
She's always showing her youngest daughter the new dogs that are here because she loves dogs so much. Her daughter is going to start caring for dogs as well now. She didn't know such a job existed.

As far as I'm concerned, Ms. Sonic could live here as long as I do. She is terrific.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, April 04, 2024 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
You won't know howntoact with two rational lodgers

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, April 04, 2024 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
So happy for you, Naja, that things are working out so well these days. It just shows that you did the right thing in giving notice to the NTB. It's your home and you should have the complete control over it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 04, 2024 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The vibes are definitely better!

MsSonic is blessed to have a real home to retreat to after all her hard work and long hours. And you've even inspired her daughter. Pretty nice.

And the Pharmacist will undoubtedly enjoy the difference as I think she overlapped with NTB??

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 04, 2024 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Really, things are so nice right now that I'm waiting for something not so nice to happen.

And the pharmacist and NTB overlapped about a week, but they never saw each other really. Their schedules made it so they only saw each other in passing. But we texted a little and she and her family visited me once a couple months ago on their way to her sister's house, and I filled her in on all the NTB crap. Including how the NTB said the the pharmacist was casting spells on me. LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, April 05, 2024 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rn we just had an earthquake. I'm not happy!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, April 05, 2024 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rn the news on tv is saying it was a 4.7 in NJ. It was felt as far north as Albany.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, April 05, 2024 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Grooch, that's pretty unusual for that area, isn't it?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 05, 2024 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
RN Did you have damage? My news is saying no major damage or disruptions. That always amazes me when building are so tall and close together in a big city.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, April 05, 2024 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rn Yes, highly unusual. I'm guessing I'm around 100 miles from the epicenter. I was on my chaise lounge when I felt the low vibration. We've been having really bad rain storms the past few days, so with the vibration and the noise, my first thought was that it was high winds again. I looked out the window and the tree branches were dead still. I looked at the TV and there was a commercial with the ocean. I wondered if the noise was the ocean from the commercial. I lowered the volume and nope. That's when I knew. Boy, did my cortisol levels went off the charts. Lol!

My boyfriend called 5 minutes later. He's in NYC and much closer to the epicenter. He said he thought the floor was going to fall through in his building.

Well, his floor at work deserves the scare. He was in charge for his floor for the fire drill last week and he is flunking them. He couldn't get them to get off their phones or leave. A lot of them said it was their lunch time and they weren't going anywhere. The few who did leave, took the elevators to get out of the building. They are all to young now to remember 9/11. I hope they were all scared and will pay more attention next time.

On another note. My brother is horrible. He was at work when it happened. Afterwards, he was on the phone with the office women near him. He started saying, "What? What? There's a tsunami warning happening?!" He freaked them out. I told him he's gonna go to hell for that one. His job is close to the ocean.

I heard on the news that this was NJ's 3rd largest quake in the states history.